Hey Ya's ... hope you all had a beautiful Easter!
Bodhi had a nice week off for Spring Break .. and he is pretty disappointed school resumes today. hehe. I don't blame him, I always enjoyed my school breaks too. ;)
Well, I made another Spring card with a tag and here it is:
Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit me and I wish you all a most wonderful day!
Hugs,
Elise


19 comments:
Elise, that is beautiful hunny! I LOVE that sweet sentiment and all the gorgeous lace and blooms. Another stunning creation hun. There are always so many special little gems for the eye to find. It take me quite a while to drink it all in! The papers are gorgeous and the wee tag is equally delish. I hope you've had a fabby Easter weekend with Bodhi. My two have one last day off school and return on Wednesday (boo for me as it's my birthday and I would LOVE to have had them home with me!) Big hugs, Wends x
Beautiful card, Elise. Tilda papers are perfect for you:)
Hugs,
Guida
fabulous !!!
hugs
céline
Oh Elise ...this is so - so pretty and feminine and I spy lots of lovely sparkle on those lovely embellishments.Still Easter hols here (Easter Monday)...hubby back to work tomorrow.
Such stunning projects Elise! I love the shabby chic feel and all your gorgeous cut work!!!
I hope your Easter was fabulous, I know you had a wonderful time with Bodhi home!
Hugs, Dena
Truly BREATHTAKING...your card always so beautiful in every detail and design. Hugs, Irene
My first reaction when I set eyes on your cards was, "Ohhhh, my favorite color combo." The pretty pink flowers really pop on your elegantly designed card. Totally femininie, Spring, and classy. Have a great week Elise.
This is stunning Elise. Love the image and the gorgeous embellishments. Double the joy having a card and a tag.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
Truly Beautiful Elise! As much as I love your tag, your card, with the cup of tea, is my very favorite. I love the beautiful feminine touch, the pastel colors and the delicate lace. Totally awesome. Hugs.
I am sitting here looking at your stunning artwork and words fail me! I follow some fab blogs but yours is totally different from them. Your style and designs are just incredible. The colour combination is perfection and the images are gorgeous. The embellishments are beautiful, as are the papers. It's just fabulous!! Glad you had a lovely Easter with Bodhi. We had a quiet time with some friends on Saturday. As I am still poorly, I just want to sit in my craft room. Hugs, Carol S.xx
This is beautiful Elise, so pretty and I love the touch of pink in the accents. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette
xx
A gorgeous card and tag Elise, so pretty.
Lorraine x
A most gorgeous spring card and tag, Elise!!!! Beautiful details!
Sending Hugs!
Very delicate, Elise. I love it. :)
A beautiful card ,lovely colours
Ann x
Such a special card the design is so pretty I love the tag and that gorgeous sentiment perfect Love and hugs Carole x
More stunning creations Elise... very shabby chic and beautiful as always! I love the very English bone china cup and saucer with all the fabulous flowers.. Your papers and colour choice are superb, and then your creations are topped with pretty embellishments - they are truly exquisite!
Hope you are well and enjoying Spring..
Hugs
Christine x
Such a gorgeous set, love the beautiful designs and stitching details x
So in love with this set ! It's so beautiful , fantastic as always Elise x
Post a Comment