Hi Friends! Happy Happy Friday! Yayyy! It's the end of the week, and I hope this is the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL weekend for all of you!
One thing I want to mention really quickly ... Blogger has been giving me a wee bit of problems lately. Sometimes I try to post comments to other blogs .. and it won't let me. Also, when I try to "Publish" some comments that people leave me .. it won't let me. Aaaaand last but not least, when I try to include links on my post .. oh my gosh .. it's giving me PROBLEMS!!! Soooo, please accept my apologies for a slight mess that hopefully will go away TODAY!!! LOL!!!!
One thing I want to mention really quickly ... Blogger has been giving me a wee bit of problems lately. Sometimes I try to post comments to other blogs .. and it won't let me. Also, when I try to "Publish" some comments that people leave me .. it won't let me. Aaaaand last but not least, when I try to include links on my post .. oh my gosh .. it's giving me PROBLEMS!!! Soooo, please accept my apologies for a slight mess that hopefully will go away TODAY!!! LOL!!!!
Well, for this post, I've decided to use Fairy Play from Belles 'n Whistles. Ohhh how much I love her, well, her and all the others .. lol!!! Isn't she so dreamy?! I want her to be fluttering above me when I dream, and sprinkling some of her fairy dust on me. hehe! And now what does this little cutie patootie have in her little sack? Well, I think when I woke up in the morning, she'd have surrounded me with all kinds of crafting supplies! ;)
I am also entering this card into:
Creative Inspirations : On The Move
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Fairy Play by Belles 'n Whistles
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting me, and of course, have a most FANTABULOUS weekend!
Big Hugs,
Elise

14 comments:
Beautifull Colouring Elise !!! I love the flowers the way you put them together.
Thank you for your lovely comments.
I'm always so glad to have such nice comments :)
I always am wondering what that funny thing is on your face on your profile picture.
I was also wondering if you have some Asian parents. My mother is from the Philippines.
Well I wish you a super week-end.
Hugs,
Melanie
Hi Sunshine!!!!! I don't even know where to begin to express my love for this card. Omgosh Elise look at her beautiful dress. You did a spectacular job with coloring it. Oh she is so beautiful. Wow you really have out done your self with this one. However, I feel that way about all your cards. I love your bouquet of flowers they are just lovely!
Love Bonnie
fabulous!!!! this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls
I must say Elise, you have a way with papers all right! Your card designs are always so beautiful! You must also have a garden full of flowers too. Another beauty!!!
Again love the paper!!!! Such a pretty mix of colors and of course yet again you use the cutest images!! LOL Such a pretty card filled with the most beautiful details!!!
:)Kathy
Great!!!! I love all the details off this pretty card. Hugs Majo
Hey Elise, thanks for visiting my blogpost on the Belle and Whistles challenge!
I love the details of you cards, I aspire to make cards as beautiful as yours :-)
Adeline
Ohhhh Elise ... this card is so AMAZING!!!
Beautiful design, colouring, papers and flowers.
Love it.
Wish you a nice day.
Big hugs from Germany
Swantje
Hi Elise,
Don't you just love coloring her!
You made her so SO pretty! Love the orange and yellow combo.
Love the layout of this card.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Luv,
Chelsea
this is lovely thanks for joining creative inspirations
Oh yay, woohoo, I am so thrilled to see that little linky pooh down there for Creative Inspirations, hot diggity dog!! So I might as well tell you the speal, thanks for playing with us at blah blah blah blippity blah. I am glad because that further strengthens my cause, you see, I believe this is a Hallowe'en image. She is on the move from one house to the next, she is wearing her costume, she's got a bag in her hands for candy, although, I hope it is a fairy bringing you crafty stuff, but honestly, no, no, no, that bag has trick or treat loot in there, I am sure of it!! Either way, she is coloured gorgeously and surrounded in enchanting detail, LOVE that pin you've got amoung the flowers too!! And that signature Elise paper, you must be down to only 5 stacks by now, well, it looks grrrrrr-reat!!
Hope you have had a splendid weekend my dear!!
Stephanne
OH...this is fantastic card my dear Elise!!!!
I love your design and the colours are wonderful.
Image is so pretty, great colouring.
Have a marvellous week, my friend.
Big Hugs, Murielle
Elise, this is one gorgeous work of art!! I just love how you have colored her dress and decorated your card!! She looks fabulous!! Hope you are doing well!
Hugs
Jodi =)
What a very pretty card, Elise. Your colorinb is just beautiful! I can imagine your craft room actually looking like a craft store and you can just go and pick out papers and ribbons, and flowers to put it all together so nicely! I love seeing your creations. Hugs, Cami
Post a Comment