Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wonderful You

Hey Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you ... hope your week is flowing along smoothly thus far!!  lol!  This new challenge at The Beary Scrap blog, we're doing "Emboss It (Wet or Dry)".  I was pretty excited for this since I've actually had limited use on my Cuttlebug as far as embossing goes!  lol!  So what I did was I dry embossed the 2 front panels of my card and then swiped over it with a white inkpad.

I really had fun doing it ... it's always a bit "questionable" when you haven't done something in ages, and afraid of ruining paper.  lol!  But I did it, and thank goodness it worked!


I am also entering this into:
Just Magnolia : Criss cross Card
Stamp and Create : Stitching

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils

Thank you for visiting me and hope to see you at our ongoing challenge at The Beary Scrap blog!!!  This "Emboss It" Challenge will run until July 15th ... so you have lots of time!  :)

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

ooohhh..aahhhh...again a gorgeous creation you made, Elise! I totally LOVE the flower cluster and your coloring of little Miss Tilda is wonderful!
Love the soft and romantic look of your card!
Sylvia xx

Chelsea said...

Humm...Dry Embossing. I have never tried that technique before. Very beautiful effect.
Ahh, Lady Tilda is magnificent in her pink and blue gown.
The stitches are so perfect Elise!
Another gorgeous card.
Luv,
Chelsea

Juls said...

so gorgeous! your colouring is amazing!! and I love all the lace! Hugs Juls

D said...

That looks so cool Elise! Love it!

Cami said...

Wow Elise, your criss-cross card is beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous. Love the embossing you did...has a nice texture to your DP. Great DPs and I do love the lace trim...so sweet and feminine! Hugs, Cami

Shirley N said...

Another gorgeous design Elise! Your DPs, lace and embellies are all so beautiful and I love your beautifully colored image! So very pretty!!!

Alice said...

A beautiful job, Elise! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Alice

Murielle said...

OH...my dear Elise, it's just perfect look and your colouring is great as always and I love it!!!
Have a good day!
Big Hugs, Murielle

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ummm.. WOW. Look at the fancy card that you have created. IT'S FABULOUS!!! Awesome criss cross card oh boy you've inspired me to try one. But like you I'm afraid to try something totally new and then muck it up. Not you baby you ROCKED IT! Tilda is stunning!
Love Bonnie

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Elise! Love the look of the white over the embossing!!! SUch pretty papers and of course such a cute image!! Just a lovely card Girlie!!
Hope you have a fabulous week-end :)Kathy

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card!! So gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our Stitching Challenge!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com