Monday, July 5, 2010

I Love You

Hello!  Happy Monday to all of you!  I hope you all had a most WONDERFUL weekend!  :)  Now you know what Monday brings right?  That's right!!  A new challenge at Belles 'n Whistles blog!

So this week, was my turn to host the challenge, and I chose what I love, which is .... for you to use "Glitter and Pearls" on your card.  Use a little, use a lot, use whatever you'd like!  :)  I used the image Sweet Love for this card ... ahhhh ... aren't they just perfect together?!  And look at this chicky-poo's hair!!!!!  Isn't it just PERFECTLY DIVINE?!!!  Okay, I need hair like hers!!!!  lol!  It's so full of BODY and soft curls!  I love it!


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Sweet Love from Belles 'n Whistles.  Illustrated by Elisabeth Bell
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Alright, I sure do hope to see you join us on our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge!  It would be a true delight!!!  Thank you so much for visiting me!  Have a most FANTABULOUS day!!!

Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:

Melanie-Jane said...

Your card is so beautiful Elise. I love the way you coloured your stamp with the prismacolour. Everything fits perfectly together. Unfortunately I was late for posting my card for the red card challenge. So when I went to bells'n whistle blog the challenge was already closed snif :(
Should be faster this week :)
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Melanie

Murielle said...

Hi my dear Elise,
Your card is very fantastic!!!!
Beautiful look and details.
Thank you so much for your so nice comments in my blog.
Have a nice week, my friend.
Big Hugs, Murielle

Lynda Nielsen said...

Elise my girl, this is absolutely FABULOUS!!!! What a great challenge, and an even more awesome card! Beautiful embellishments, and gorgeous coloring! Maybe Belle is wearing one of those "Bump-it's" in her hair? Hmmm, what do you think?? Should we make bets on it?? LOL
Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge. =)

Big Hugs,
Lynda

Love crafts forever said...

O my!!!!!!!!! This image is so cute. What a beautiful card my friend you made. And yes, i luv glitter. Hugs, Nataliya.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Elise!!!! I love this sweet image and your coloration makes it that much sweeter!!! Such beautiful details and love the vintagey look!!
Elisabeth's illustrations are just so real and make me yearn for simpler times!! LOL
I just can't help but love every card I see with them on it!!!
All your glitter and pearls are the icing on the cake Elise!! Such a pretty effect for such an image!!
I adore your card!!
Hope you have a lovely week!!!
AND thanks for the fabby challenge!
:)Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise! This is so pretty. I love all the glitter and all of the extras on this card. It is just perfect!! P.S. I think you are just to cute. :) I thought you would crack up at my post. ;)

Vanja said...

Beautfiul card, Elise! Fabulous papers and flowers. Your colouring is perfect.
Hugs, vanja

Brenda said...

This is another one of your beautiful creations! I love your coloring and really admire your style!

Shirley N said...

Ahhhh, young love isn't it wonderful and so romantic, and this card is all that and some-- just so luvvvly!!! You did a great job glittering the edges, I want to try that too but have been too scared to try, lol! Beautiful card Elise!!! Have a great week!

Chelsea said...

I agree, she got some "to die for" hair! lol
This image is too sweet for words!
I need to get me some of those flowers...so pretty! :)
Lovely work as always.
Luv,
Chelsea

Creative Grammie said...

What a gorgeous card you created! Thanks for sharing.

Juls said...

wow this is just fabulous!! Love everything about it! Hugs Juls

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!! Love your image, coloring and layout!! Stunning details!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ok yup you have literally taken my breath away with this gorgeous card. The image is darling but you've made it into a master piece. Elise you are truly an amazing artist and never cease to amaze and inspire me!
Love Bonnie

stephanne said...

This is beautimous, yes, I am SURE that is a word. The reds are gorgeous, LOVE the glittery edges and your colouring is soooo sooo dreamy, I want khakis like hers, seriously, and hair and a cute boyfriend too, lol, your work with those pencils is out of this world fabulous and i love the highlights you've added to the hearts, too cute!!