Hey Friends! Wow! It's July 1st! 6 more months and it will be a New Year once again .. my goodness! Well, as you know, the 1st of the month means another exciting challenge at CLP blog! The talented Chelsea has yet made us another GORGEOUS sketch to play with ... so pop on over to CLP and join in on the fun, and also ... you HAVE to see my fellow DT cards too! sigh, they are all so AMAZING!!!!
We have a wonderful sponsor for the month of July, which is Sassy Studio Designs!
I am also entering this card into:
Papertake Weekly : Stitches on your card
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
I hope to see you over at CLP!
Thank you so much for stopping by and making me HAPPY! :) I hope you all know how much I appreciate all of you that visit me ... always puts such a smile on my lips! Have a FANTABULOUS day!!!
Hugs,
Elise

17 comments:
Magnifique!!! This is another work of art, a real beauty Elise! I just purchased this image myself and should be getting it soon. Just hope I can do it justice and make her pretty like you! She is just sooooo adorable and you've colored her perfectly! Beautiful job Elise, love every detail!!!
it really is gorgeous!
OMG it is beautiful. Love your work, always gorgeous. Hugs, Nataliya.
OH....Your card is very MAGNIFIQUE and fabulous, my dear Elise!!!!
I love the colours and Tilda is so pretty.
Big Hugs, Murielle
Elisa she is just what the card says magnifique. Very pretty. I love seeing your cards.
~Patricia
Just Magnifique!! I love your coloring and colors!! Your work is always so pretty!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Can you tell that I think it's gorgeous???
Have a wonderful weekend, Elise!
Love and hugs ~
Lori
Hi sweetie love this sweet image i must get her she is stunning, love the colours that you have chosen and ther papers go so well, perfect glitter too, big hugs Pops x
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!!!!! Gasping yup still gasping. OMG what a stunning card. Everywhere I look is just beautifully detailed. Ah Sunshine you coloured this lovely image is perfectly! I love the sentiment. It's a master piece sweetie!
Love Bonnie
so gorgeous!! Love the slightly distressed feel and the gorgeous colours and the lettering detail! Fabulous creation!! Hugs Juls
Oh Elise this card is just "Magnifique"!
So feminine and elegant.
I love the pretty colored Tilda.
And the torn paper edges is so creative!
Luv,
Chelsea
Your card is Magnificent! I love how your paper looks like lace and the beautiful stitching you did on it. You cards are always so gorgeous :)
This is fabulous indeed!!! Foremost, the colouring of this doll is just out of this world amazing, I love the pretty pink dress, the cute highlights you've given her, the hair is gorgeous and my god, what is that delightful glitter that you have used, it looks divine!!! Such a wonderful take on the sketch, love the hints of glitter round the edges, another work of art dear Elise!!
Hugs,
Stephanne
Hi Elise
what a lovely card my friend, Tilda is adorable in her pink dress! Love the added lace on this card!!
XMicheleX
OMG, Elise, this is truly MAGNIFIQUE!!! WOW, WOW and WOW! Such a beautiful card! Fantastic work with the sketch, love the colours and all breathtaking details, stunningly, perfectly, AMAZING!!!
Hugs from Hanna
Fabulous card elise :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and embellies are gorgeous :-)
thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Awesome gorgalicious card, I love it. I think all Tilda's are Magnifique! Hugs Marjo
Post a Comment