Happy Friday Friends! Well, it's an end to another week, can't get over how the weeks just whizz by! Fall should be here soon ... it'll be everywhere BUT here in Vegas. lol! It's still pretty hot here ... today is supposed to get up to 101 degrees. Isn't that just disgusting?! LOL! I hear other people talking about the cooler temps they're having, and I'm thinking, "Argh! Send some our way!"
Anywhoooo, I've made a card using this sweet Tilda. This is another stamp that I've had for a few months and never had the chance to ink her until now. So, I was happy to play with this cutie!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
1. Just Magnolia : Lace it Up
2. Simon Says Stamp : Move It! (Mines has the Pull out tag)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: DCWV
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS
Thanks for visiting me, and I'll leave you always with this quote ...
"May the best of your today's, be the worst of your tomorrow's"
I love it! :)
Hugs,
Elise



16 comments:
wow!!!! wat beautiful card!!!
hugs,
raffa
Tilda looks stunning!! I love how you colored her hair, especially!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
Sarah :)
Wow, its a gorgeous card Elise. She's very pretty. About 10 degrees here in england and I've got the central heating on. Wish I could fly out there now, I love the sun. Suppose I'll still need my winter coat in January. Bet it still wont be as cold as over here though.
Clairexx
Bam!!! Picking up the jaw....Okay I'm okay I'm better. Holy *** this card is a show piece it's absolutely amazing!!!!!! Wow just look at Tilda's gorgeous wings OMG the colours are so vibrant I don't know where to look next, just can't take it all in. AND it's all finished how did that happen? LOL
The paper is fabulous. And check out the lil pocket how clever with the Vellum paper. Thanks for the inspiration there!!! You go Sista with your crafty self!!!
One more time.... WOW!!!!!!
Love Bonnie
WOW! This card is really AMAZING Elise!
Love the sweet Tilda, the soft colours, the glitter and lace.
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Lots of hugs from Germany
Swantje x
Gorgeous sweetie i love the colours and the papers are fab, gorgeous image too, fabb floarl details, stunning, big hugs love Pops x x x
This is absolutely the SWEETEST Elise! Love the DPs you chose and your layout is magical! This is so very beautiful, lovelovelove it!!!
WOW, Elise! This is just sooo stunning! Such a gorgeous card - just LOVE the pink and the red together, WOW!!
Your colouring is perfect (as always)!!
Such an inspiration - just have to try to use the same colours :)
hugs, Anja
wow wow wow!!!!!!! Just too gorgeous for words! I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully!! Love the glittery wings, and the whole fairy tale magic of this gorgeous creation!!! fantastic!!!! Hugs Juls
Oh, Elise this is a lovely card!!!
Hugs Marlis
Such a sweet card darlin, i love the adorable image :)
Thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge, best of luck sweetie :)
xx
Martine
I like to pop by your posts a little later than they are posted so I can cuss without others seeing it, lol!! But holy shit kabobs!!! She is glowing!!! How???? HOW??? How do you work such magic with your pencils?? I love the golden glowing wings, I must admit that at first, I was a little shocked, no K & Co. paper, but I am over it now, and I love it!! Such fab details and lovely personal touches of gorgeousness, someone will be petting this thing like a persian cat when they receive it, very pretty!!
hugs, stephanne
and just to comfort, not to whine, it feels like the devils nutts out here today, so hot and humid. barf!!
Oh yes, this Tilda is a cutie and your card is just stunning! She is definitely the focal point of your card, your coloring is amazing!
Love,
Chelsea
What a gorgeous card...can I agree with the previous commenter...holy shit kabobs?! LOL! I love that her wings are glowing...so pretty.
Your card is gorgeous, the colours and details are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x
OH...this is perfectly card, Elise!!!!
I love the look and these details so pretty.
Big hugs, Murielle
Post a Comment