Hello Friends! Welcome to the Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop! Wooohoooo!!! It's another EXCITING time at Belles 'n Whistles!!! The release of "Changeabelles Collection", which of course is illustrated by our most loved, sweet and talented Elisabeth Bell, is finally here!!!! And this is something SOOOOO different from the ordinary if you've not noticed to far! You have 5 little darlings along with the NUMEROUS accessory stamps to play with! Wow! This means ... you can create TONS of different scenes with all of them! OMG! :) How super FUN is that?!
Right ... so if you've not started from the beginning of the hop, go back to Belles 'n Whistles and go fresh. If you're on the right track, you should have come here to my blog from the most wonderful Iris!! Isn't she amazing? :)
Okay, so let me give you the whole rundown order of the hop just to recap:
Elise (me .. you're here now .. hehe!)
and our WONDERFUL Guest Designers:
Finish off your comments at:
Woooot Wooot! I am surrounded by an entire army of FABULOUS girls! :) Sooo, here's my card I made using "Picnic Solace", and a couple "Picnic" accessories .. the sun and the jello cake .. YUMMMY!
Ahhh, what a sweet day this is for Belle isn't it? Enjoying the sunshine with her picnic basket full of goodies .. and she won't be able to deny that jello cake for much longer! hehe! She's gonna eat that baby right up! :)
Okay, so ... now here's more details on this collection:
~ Pre-order will begin today .. Sept. 29th .. lucky you! You can find them at Belles 'n Whistles store .. owned and operated by our SWEET Summer!!!
~ Orders will start shipping out Oct. 4th
~ Please leave some love at each of my sweet sisters and Guest DT's AMAZING blogs and also at the end of the hop at Belles 'n Whistles... as we will choose ONE lucky winner from EACH of our comment section to win a stamp of your choice.
ANNNNND ....
~ ONE lucky winner will be chosen from the Belles 'n Whistles blog hop comments to win ... THE ENTIRE RELEASE of the "Changeabelles Collection"! Yipppeeee! How awesome is Summer and Elisabeth Bell?!!! ;)
Okay, so on to your next stop .. another incredibly talented sister as you will see ... Kathrin!!!
Hope you're having FUN, and thanks soooo much for joining us on our blog hop! :) Aren't my sisters and Guest DT's TOTALLY AWESOME?!! Whew!
Big Hugs,
Elise




64 comments:
I love this scene and how you framed the images!! The lace adds a really pretty touch to the card too!!
Sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Summer! Sunny and warm! What could be better? Wonderful card!
Absolutely stunning, Elise! I love your work!
Gorgeous work Elise, I love the scene you have created.
Liza x
WoW...what a beautiful card! Stunning colouring. Luv the lace border. Thx for the chance to win a BNW stamp!
xoxo,
Lori
What a lovely card. So sweet.
Greetings
Ulla
Elise, your card is so adorable! I love the summer-ish feeling you´ve given it by using those happy colors and those beautiful flowers! Feels like having a little moment of summer again!
Big hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
Oh Elise, what an absolutely beautiful creation... as I hop along the way, I am more and more amazed at the talent of this DT. Gorgeous layout and use of all the embellies... love that lace and everything else too! Thanks for the opportunity to win this gorgeous set. hugs Sharon
Elise! I love your mix of images - what a great idea! I oought to give it a try :) Gorgeous card and gorgeous details! :)
I am loving all the DT cards so far, this is stunning.xx
Just gorgeous Elise hunny!!!! Wow.. my head is spinning!!!! Big hugs, I'm off to see some more :)
wowowwwwzzzaaa!
Such a beautiful scene, beautifly coloured.
wonderful card, loving these new stamps x
Simply gorgeous, both color and stamps :)
too cute! love the whole scene you have created! Hugs Juls
Elise my girl, you have outdone yourself, THIS IS FABULOUS...
Wow, I don't even know what to say, between your gorgeous layout, and your fabby coloring, I truly am amazed.
BIG Hugs,
Lynda
sweet and sunny!
What a lovely card! I like the colours you used.
This is so cute. I love the little picnic scene. Definitely one of my favorites so far.
WOW! Love this scene! Your coloring is fabulous! Awesome DP's too!
xxAutumn
Wow this is so very pretty Elise! Love the bright colors and your coloring is stunning! I always love how you arrange the flowers!
big hugs,
Iris
you did a great job.
Nice colours and flowers! So sweet card.
Your card is very gorgeous, Elise!!!
great scene....I love it!!!!
The new stamps are adorable.
Big hugs,my friend
Murielle
Okay this is sooo sweet.. I love how you put this together.. I am off to see what other inspiration I can find! Thanks so much for the chance to win.. Crossing my fingers AND TOES :) hugs
so warm and summery. just lovely.
x laura x
Hey Elise - your card is fantastic! Your coloring is awesome! You are such a talented crafter - TFS your creations! Hugs, Linda
Adorable!!
Love this card, and this collection!
Thank you for sharing!
Gorgeous card! And your coloring is stunning!!
wow what an amzing card hun
it all fit's so perfectly
hugs angelique
Holly Cow! I must have this stamp! You've put everything together so perfectly Elise! A gorgeous presentation!
Love,
Chelsea
OMG, how gorgeous is this, a beautiful scene you've created Elise! What a happy sun-shiny day to have a picnic, this card just makes you smile. And wow, your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful card Elise!!!
What a beautiful card. I love the new images.
wow this is absolutely beautiful xx
What a beautiful card. I love these new images and can't wait to get them!!
Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing!
Such a beautiful scene you've created! Kramis - Anki
Love the frame you constructed with the stitching & the lace border. Just so pretty & girlie.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/
Very sweet picnic scene. Great coloring and I love the sun's smile.
Hi Elise,
your card is so sweet, brings back the summer-feeling!
XX Kathi
What a stunning card!!! I love the image. So summery! It's like 100 here! I love your border of ribbon and pearls :)
Awwwwww, she had better get on with that jello cake before the sun starts to wither its gelatinous state of being, lol!! This is gorgeous my sweet stamping friend, from the use of images to your dazzling work with coloured pencils all the way to the sewing and trademark papers, a wonderful treat for the eyes and I am ever so tickled to be joining you lovely BNW girls for this event!!
hugs, stephanne
Elise, this is fabulous! I love all of it, but I think it is really cool how you colored your sun.
hugs,
Gini
a lovely summery happy card..tfs..loves ya
Hi Elise~~
First off thanks for visiting my blog and This card is Just the CUTEST!!!!
I love the papers and the scene is sweet and delish!!
Great job Hun!!!
Blessings of thanks
Oh my word, your card is a stunner, I love it!!!
hugs
Risa:)
Stunning card. I just love the versatility of these stamps. So many things to create with them. Love all the detail and fabulous stitching.
Marion
Gorgeous Elise!! I LOVE the scene that you have created and the colors and coloring are so pretty!!! I just LOVE the sun too!! How cute is that!!!
Can't wait to see what you do with the rest!!!
BTW ~ we should meet half way!!! LOL But my hubby is having a job interview in Texas next week and that is closer than PA right? haha Maybe one day.....
:)Kathy
awww, your card is Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing and Thanks for a chance to win!
Wow - your coloring is amazing on this.
I just love the new stamps and your card is gorgeous...
I love what you did with this scene. The dessert and sun are wonderful additions. Your coloring is beautiful. I'm so glad to be having fun along with the rest of the team! Hugs xx
The scene you created is the cutest and so yummy looking..
tfs
bobbi
Isn't this just the sweetest. I love the vintage feel of the bg and then the brightness of that wonderful picnic. TFS
Oooohhhh!! The gorgeous colors, the detail yet the simplicity of it all - your design is MAGICAL, Elise!! xxx
Hey gorgeous lady this is breathtakingly gorgeous,loving the colours and the backing papers are so soft they compliment the image perfectly, hugs Pops x x x x
Oh check it out how cool is this little scenery card! It's fabulous! What an awesome idea with the changables. I love scenery cards so this stamp set is just perfect!
Great job Sunshine hee hee get it sunshine. I know I'm a goof ball. I love the lace you used around the border it's such a lovely soft touch.
Love Bonnie
Hey girl! This is gorgeous! I love it.
Love your card, it's really beautiful...thank you for inspiring.
Mmmmmm that cake looks yummy!
How fun is this scene with such a beautiful day full of sunshine and cake!
Sue
Love the image, nice going with the stitching, and gorgeous paper and flowers! Hugs
Love the image, nice going with the stitching, and gorgeous paper and flowers! Hugs
How beautiful, I love how you added the images to the scene.
hugs, Vanja
Post a Comment