Hello Friends! Well, it's time for another challenge at Belles 'n Whistles! Yayyy! Okay, so Audhild drew up a lovely sketch for everyone to play with, and I had fun working with it!
And we've got some huge news as well as some other huge news coming up .. but right now I'll share just ONE ...
The Belles 'n Whistles Challenges are now EVERY 2 WEEKS!!!!!!
Yes! That means everyone has MORE time to enter and play and have FUN with us!!!! Wooohooo!
And we've got some huge news as well as some other huge news coming up .. but right now I'll share just ONE ...
The Belles 'n Whistles Challenges are now EVERY 2 WEEKS!!!!!!
Yes! That means everyone has MORE time to enter and play and have FUN with us!!!! Wooohooo!
I chose to play with Tania Baking ... I think she's whipping up the most sweetest ingredients for her bakings. ;) Like Friendship, Love, Happiness, Laughter .. you know .. those kinds of beautiful things that should be in our every day life. :)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Tania Baking from Belles 'n Whistles Store. Illustrated by Elisabeth Bell
Paper: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
I do hope you'll join us at Belles 'n Whistles and take part in our Sketch Challenge! ;) I'll see you there!
Thanks for visiting me!!!
Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:
SO very BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous details and love the clear tag!!
Hugs xx
Beautiful! love the design papers and the image looks great x Marley
What a beautiful card Elise!!! I adore your stamp and gorgeous paper. The acrylic sentiment is awesome too!
Your card is so pretty Elise. Lovely image and the papers and embellishments are just gorgeous!
Clairex
Gorgeous sweetie the colours are fab, love your papers too big hugs love Pops x
Hi Sunshine! What a little cutie pie! And I'll bet that's just what she's whipping up is a nice apple pie Yum!!!!! Great job as always hun your entire card from top to bottom is fabulous. And check out the cool charm, Sweet! I love those little flower buds where ever did you find those little gems?
Love Bonnie
once again i love your card and the layout! where do you come up with all your ideas? hope you're doing well! enjoy your week!
Wow - this is such a beautiful card! I found your blog through Brenda, and I'm glad I did! You've got some amazing talent and I can't wait to see more! Have a great week! Aloha, Linda
Oh Elise, this card is a beauty--love the colors of your DPs. You rocked that sketch, this is just stunning! Love your clear sentiment and your frame around your image. Awesome job sweetie!!! Hope all's well with you!
OH...my dear Elise, your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I enjoy the colours, the image and the details....as always...this is stunning, my friend.
Have a nice week.
Big hugs, Murielle
Aww.. this is super sweet, Elise! Love the clear acrylic charm and how you build up the cluster with the bow and the roses on the left. Great coloring, too!
{hugs} Sylvia
Wow!!! What a beautifull card!!
And this are lovely colours !!!
Hugs Marlis
oh, WOW WOW WOW!!!!! stunning! Love the image, such gorgeous colours! love the stitching detail and all the layers and the charm is just perfection! amazing creation! Hugs juls
Gorgeous card. The lay-out and colours are just perfect and this new stamp collection is a must-have for any occasion. Stunning.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, Mette
This is a scrumdiddilyumptious card, from the delish sketch to the beautiful colours and gorgeous embellishments, that hair is stunning and that clear tag, how clever are you?!? Love it love it love it!!
hugs, stephanne
Post a Comment