Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Little Sweetheart

Hello Friends!!!  Hope you're having a great start to your week!  Today I've done a post at Belles 'n Whistles blog with the image Eden with Teddy.  Awwww, she's soooo sweet!  She looks like she could be about a year old or just a wee little older? 

Sigh ... this is yet another image that makes me reflect back on all the moments of my little boy at that age.  But you know, when he was that age, he never did have a favorite stuffed animal or blanky that he had to have with him at all moments.  Hmmmm .. the only favorite thing he had was his THUMB that he stuck in his cute little mouth.  LOL!  And uhhhh ... he's just turned 4 years old, and oh gosh, that thumb is still his best friend.  LOL! 

Well, here's my card:


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Eden with Teddy  Illustrated by Elisabeth Bell
Papers:  K&Co, MME
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Thank you so much for visiting me!
Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahh, your son and this Thumb...so cute! lol I couldn't stop 'til I was 6...no joke! lol
Such a sweet and adorable card. That K&Co paper is gorgeous! Always a sweet touch to your work.
Love,
Chelsea

Melanie-Jane said...

Oh wow Elise this is such an amzing card. I love how you coloured little Eden. Beautiful and the Nestie you chose is just perfect.

I wish you a great day.

Big Hug from the Philippines where I am spending my holiday.

Melanie-Jane

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Jamie said...

Hi Elise, hope you are having a wonderful day! Just wanted to say thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my last TBS post and no, I didn't make the green flowers. Aren't they awesome? Somebody makes them for Kimm, they aren't on the website but I asked her for some cuz I just love them.

This is a beautiful card, as always!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahh she is indeed a little sweet heart! Can this little doll face get any more cuter? Beautiful card Elise all the details are so fun to look at. The hearts at the top are really cool! Paper is yummy and all those yummy flowers. Awesome job Sunshine!
Love Bonnie

Juls said...

stunning! I just Love the soft vintage look you have created! Hugs Juls

Pop's Cards said...

LOL i am 35 and it is still my best friend oops, your card is gorgeous hugs Pops x x

Cami said...

Love that little tidbit about your son...those precious years of growing up! Your card is so adorable. Love the pinks and blues and your coloring as always is beautiful. So adorable! Hugs, Cami

Murielle said...

Hello my Elise,
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I love the colours and the look and the image is adorable.
Have a good day, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

Shirley N said...

I love hearing your stories about your son, he's so adorable! Really love this layout Elise, it's absolutely gorgeous! I love your detailed layout and your glittered edges. I keep wanting to sew and edge like you but haven't tried it yet, you are so inspiring! Hope all's well with you!

Marlis said...

Hello Elise, your card is absolutely gorgeous and sweet !!!
Hugs Marlis

Mo said...

Dear Elise!
Your card is gorgeous and your coloring phantastic!!! I love every single detail on your creation...
My daugther loved her two middle fingers - I love to remember it...
Hugs,
Mo

Sande said...

Hi Elise!
This card is fab! I love the colors and your coloring is amazing! Lovely details.

Hugs, Sande

stephanne said...

This is just as darling as can be, your colouring is fabulous, I coloured this image recently and looking at this, I just want to wrinkle mine up and throw it away, lol!! Such delicate details, love the soft colours and gorgeous flowers!! Also loving the shadowing around the image, very nice!!
higs, stephanne

Cheryl said...

OMG this is totally GORGEOUS.....Love,love,love it!!!
Hugs xx