Sunday, August 7, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop

Welcome to the Belles `n Whistles "All Customer Blog Hop" .  Today we are celebrating the rebirth of the darling SweetArt girls designed by none other than Artist Elisabeth Bell.   Belles`n Whistles now has a total of 17 SweetArt girls in their store. They were just too beautiful to be left sitting in the archives. Elisabeth Bells' talent deserves better than storage, don't you think?

If you have just popped in, it would be great if you started in the beginning, and hopped along with us. You will find the master list of participants over on the Belles `n Whistles Inspirational Blog.  To keep things easy, please follow that listand leave a comment on each blog.  Do you know why?  Because YOU could win a stamp from Belles`n Whistles, just for leaving some love along the way.  All the details can be found at the beginning of this hop.

Grab some munchies and a drink and enjoy the wonderful works of the fabulous customers and DT!

For my card, I got to play with the amazing "Pretty in Patches" from the SweetArt Release

And here is another stamp that will be released called "Country Ride".  Isn't she DARLING?!


Summer also has 2 new digital word art sentiment sets in her shop, and 4 lucky people will have a chance to win them.   Hope you are having fun hopping along the way!  This hop ends on August 10th.  Your next stop is Becky.

Thanks for visiting and I'll see ya soon!
Hugs,
Elise


56 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! You always have such amazing creations my dear!! LOVE your coloring and your flowers are truly beautiful!!! Enjoy the rest of you Summer my friend! :)

Tammi said...

Wow, a beautiful piece of art, just stunning! Amazing details and coloring, love it!

Unknown said...

HI Elise, wow wow wow, what an adorable card, love the way you positioned the flowers and the colours are so pretty. I also love this Country Ride stamp you showed on your blog, it's delightful. Hugs, Frea

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love all the flowers and the image you've used. The Country Ride SweetArt stamp is so cute.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Elise my girl, Your card is absolutely Stunning. WOW - such softness and beauty. And the details are simply perfect. Beautiful work. =)
thanks for putting up the 2nd image on your blog. =)
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Kortmanitove said...

Så utrolig nydelig dette kortet var! Flott fargelagt motiv, og så masse detaljer å legge øynene på. Takk for at du deler...
Tove

Kathleen said...

Hi Elise, Im loving this image, its just tooo cute!! Love the colour combo too. Totally fab. Hugs Kat x

Vanja said...

Stunning card, Elise! Fantastic colouring.
I love both of the stamps. :)

hugs
Vanja

CraftinGranny said...

OMG, this is so beautiful!!! Fabulous coloring and such gorgeous details. Love the flowers and those little extras. Can't wait to get this new stamp. Thanks so much for the inspiration. "Love & Hugs" Carol

Tanya said...

OMG Love the new image!!

Mary Lou said...

Wow Hun~~Another sweet lovely creation from sweet lovely you!!! You always bring such softness and beauty in all your work:) Excellent work Hun!!!
Thanks for showin us the "Country Ride" stamp~~Do have to have her...that was me in my younger days!!LOL
Take care of yourself and God Bless
Hugz

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful like always, Elise! I just love how you color and your floral arrangements are always beautiful, too!

Danielle Champagne said...

Stunning dear Elise, I love your card soooo much. Your coloring ofthis sweetie is wonderful, you brought her to life. I love all the cute details you added, sooo precious, and your flowers Ah! beautiful cluster.
HUgs.

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! love this card

Carol said...

O my word Elise!! This must be the most gorgeous card of the hop! I'm in luv, it's absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Cute and sassy is your creation and this little lady..Beautiful..

hugs
bobbi

alethea said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love all those flowers... Your colouring is amazing!! Hugsxx

Becky Dunham said...

This card is absolutly gorgeous Elise! i love all the patterns and that bow with the button is gorgeous! Of course the image is just adorable! Ok, that Country Ride is so cute! I need that stamp! Hugs!

Jenny said...

a very amazing Card !!

Hugs, Jenny

Lilian said...

Elise, your lovely card arrangements are always a gem to stare at. I kid you not. For the life of me, I wouldn't know how to arrange all those beautiful flowers together. Of course your choice of colors and coloring are top notch too! :)
LOVE your cards!

Renkata said...

wow She is just darling.
Fantastic colouring and design dear Elise.

Pysselbus said...

Gorgeous card!! Such a sweet image - colored to perfection!! *love* And Country Ride is also amazing!!

Hugs
Linda

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh gosh Elise I love both those images! Just need the lottery now! lol Love your colourings! Your card is amazing, so pretty with the choice of colours which are just up my street! Love the embellishments and the way you have put it together! Just love them! Judy x

Mo said...

OMG Elise, your card is amazing... I love your creations !!!
Have a great new week, hugs
Mo

Maria Therese said...

Gooooooooooorgeous card sweetie ♥♥

Dodici said...

I love Belles'n Whistles stamps,they are sooo cute and your card is amazing as always!xxx

Marion said...

Hi Elise,
Stunning card and I just adore this image. I want it. Beautiful colouring as always and fabulous detail.
hugs
Marion

Anne said...

This is so fantastic, abselutly stunning! I`m in love with all the colors and tekstures.

Lindha said...

Love your card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks for a sneak peak of "Country Ride".

Hugs Lindha

Shirley N said...

Wow Elise, love your DP choices on this beauty--the colors are fabulous! Your image is soooo sweet and your coloring as always is gorgeous!!!

Karen W said...

I love this, the layout, the coloring and everything is gorgeous, I saved this to try and case.

LivetenligtMaldis said...

well.. this got my juices flowing :)
sweet!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Elise!! Love your layout and choice of papers. Your coloring and choice of embellishments are fabulous
Louise

Murielle said...

OH...my dear Elise, your card is absolutely gorgeous.
I love the look and colours.
The details are fantastic.
Have a nice week, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

Mo said...

OMG Elise, your card is AMAZING...!!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Dena said...

Elisa!!!! OH MY WOW! Another gorgeous pieces of work!!! I love how you combine papers that I would never think of. You have really inspired me to work outside of my box!!! So very pretty!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

Oh Elise,
this is gorgeous. That is a veritable flower garden on your card, beautiful.
hugs
Dawn x

Frida said...

OMG, this card is sooo beautiful!!! Love it!!!!
Frida

Kim Kelley said...

Love your card and the image is adorable! Saw the "Country Ride" in your post!

Kim. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audhild said...

wow Elise, your card is gorgeous. Beautiful colouring, lovely details and an amazing layout. I love everything about your card.

Hugs Audhild

Kim. said...

Wow wow wow this is stunning, beautiful image, coloured and embellished amazingly.
The 'country ride' stamp looks gorgeous too can't wait for that release.
Kim xXx

JayLynn said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! The stitching looks perfect and all those flowers are so pretty! Great new image too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise, what a wonderful card. I adore the flowers and their combination. And it is just a lovely image. Looking forward to the new Country ride stamp ;)

Penni said...

Wow what a pretty image and fabulously coloured. Love the flowers you've used.

Hugs
Penni
X

Iris Wiechmann said...

Oh my Elise!!!!!! I'm always drooling over your creations :-D Your coloring so rocks and you always combine the papers, flowers and embellies to a OOAK perfect card! I could look at it forever!

Biggest hugs,
Iris

June said...

Hi Elise!
What a supercute image! Love your coloring and all the fab details!

Hugs, June

Design og Hobby said...

Fantastic card, as always!!! You are a great inspiration, love your colour-combo's!! Love the image too, and the amazing colouring!!
Hugs Gry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise,
OMG this card is just too gorgeous!! It's so beautiful, I spend about 5 minutes drooling over it !
Also love the new country ride imgae you are showing
Hugs
Yvonne

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ooh Ooh Ooh you've out done yourself with this card. OMG she belongs in a frame. Elise my Sunshine girl your coloring is out of this world and the shading omg once again words escape me. It just looks like she's been painted onto a canvas, she's truly a master piece. TOTALLY STUNNING! This image is one of the cutest. Fabulous baby!!!!
Thank you so much for your well wishes.
Hugs and tons of love Bonnie

Gunn`s Kort said...

My first visit to you:) What a beautiful card:)

Chelsea said...

I know I must have this stamp! She is so sassy. Always love your work. So glad to be on this hop with you.

Hugs and Love.

Autumn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your flower arrangement and your coloring is devine! Fantastic job!!
xxAutumn

Randi WS said...

Hi Elise,
there's probably no words to fill what I think about your creations - and this one is one more of those amazing cards you're able to create!
I love how you always find perfect matching papers, how you color so extremly beautiful - and how you decorate your cards
I'm SO thankful that you're sharing your creations with me and all others :)

Lots of love,
Randi WS

Laetitia said...

Oh woow, stunning. This is really lovely. The images is darling, your colouring is brilliant, and the flowers are fantastic.
I just love it all, and am truly glad to be on the hop with you.
Thank you for the great inspiration,
Laetitia xx

Stempeltiger said...

OMG this card is truly a work of art Elise! So beautifully coloured in. Love the flowers and wonderful mix of papers.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
Luv & Hugs, Swantje