Monday, August 29, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles Challenge

Hi Friends!  Well, it's time for another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge! This time, sweet Anki has given us a "Sketch with a Twist" to do!  The "twist" is to use your favorite shape on the sketch .. and for mine, I used a butterfly.  :)

Here's my card and oooh!  Do you see the grass?!  I learned that awesome technique from super talented and sweet Pops!!!!  Thank you so much Pops for doing your FABULOUS tutorial!  I love it!!!  Mines didn't come out as detailed and beautiful as Pops .. but I surely enjoyed doing it!  hehe!!!

The Fun Stuff:
Paper:  K&Co
Medium:  Distress Inks

Alright, hope you'll join us at Belles 'n Whistles challenge!  Thanks for visiting me! :)

Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:

Christina said...

Wowww Elise that is a real beauty again dear! Love your colours and thedetails you used! Awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Melanie-Jane said...

Elise your card is beautiful !!! I love your colouring and the grass looks great :)
The butterfly fits perfectly.
I wish you a great week.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Mo said...

Dear Elise!
Your card is 100% beautiful, love this little sweet girl as well as the flowers and butterfly! Your coloring is amazing Elise...
I wish you a wonderful week (although your boy is in school...), big hugs from Switzerland,
Monika

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous and I love the cute bow ♥

Danielle Champagne said...

Elise, your card is just beautiful, wonderful. So magic. Darling image, and the cutest little butterfly I have every seen!
Have a wonderful day, sweet friend.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

WOWZER Elise!! This card is stunning my friend!! I adore this image and your coloring skills are awesome!! Breath-taking layout too!! Hope you're doing well friend!!

P.S. I'm so excited to be coming back soon!! HUGS

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady WOWZERS this is just stunning sweetie, adore the image want her, love the butterfly but then i always love butterflies and your grass is stunning i love your perfect (in fact am jealous off) bow gorgeous work sweetie hugs pops x x x

Christina C. said...

This is soooooo extraordinarily special and gorgeous....this adorable image is colored magnificently and the details are absolutely yummy!!! Totally stunning design....love the butterfly!
Have a fabulous day my friend!

Renkata said...

what a special and beautiful card Elise.
Great details.

Murielle said...

OH...Elise, this is superb card!!!
The butterfly is wonderful.
Fabulous colors.
Big hugs, my friend.
Murielle.

Gina Lindsay said...

This is just beautiful@ I love that silky bow with the jewels in the center. Fabulous card!

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise! I think you did a wonderful job on the grass, I'll need to check out your link and try this out too. This image is so sweet and your DI coloring gets better and better--she's beautiful! Love your colors and your gorgeous butterfly. Awesome card sweetie!