Thursday, August 4, 2011

Planting Seeds of Hope, Love & Faith

Hello Friends!  I wanted to share a card that I quickly put together for a young woman in Australia.  Her name is Lyndall and she has a 3 year old son, and she is battling a rare form cancer yet again.  Please find more details here on Cheryl's blog.

If you could make a card for her, that would be awesome.  There's still time to send a card to get there in time for the benefit night held in her honor.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello SweetFriend, such a lovely thought for Lyndall, I believe Tilda is planting seeds of happiness and health for her. Your card is very precious and will bring comfort and certainly a big smile on her face. Awesome,
Hugs.

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card!Knowing that you're sending this card to Lyndall,with this image and sentiment really touch me.
xxx

Dunja Trautmann said...

Wow Elise, your card is so gorgeous. All the wonderful colors, these beauty Flowers!! Amazing work Sweetie! I love the colorcombo too.

Love and Hugs
Dunja xx

Henny said...

What a beautiful card you have made Elise. Lyndall will be very happy with it.

Greetings Henny.

Vicky said...

OH WOWWWWWWWWWWW......sweetie this is soooooo beautiful WOW this will be 1 cherished card love the image. however the sentiment really is something else, its perfect......
My thoughts & prayers are with her.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Marion said...

Hi Elise,
Thanks for the link to this lady's blog.
Gorgeous card and I love that Tilda image. I haven't seen this one before. Great colour combo and fabby details.
hugs
Marion

Renkata said...

Stunning card dear!

Silvie Z said...

oh Elise, you did it again! I so love your cards and this one is no exception, just perfect! Wonderful details and love the orange DP!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Anonymous said...

You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!

Christina C. said...

OMG, Sweetie.....this is absolutely exquisite!!!! I adore your magnificently colored Tilda and such amazing details and I love the sweet sentiment...perfect!!!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi gorgeous lady, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, and fab layout, papers and flowers gorgeous work big hugs Pops x x x

Sue B said...

This is so Sweet! Love the image and colours you have used and the flowers are all perfect for the message that you are sending!
Hugs Sue xx

Shirley N said...

Oh Elise, you are such a sweetheart, what a wonderful card for Lyndall. Your sentiment is beautiful--just perfect for this image! Lyndall will surely be touched by all the beauty and love you have sent her. I'm sure she will feel your connection with her and be stronger from it. My prayers go out to this young woman. Hugs to you both!

Dena said...

How very sweet of you Elise! She will love this pretty card! I'm sure it will lift her spirits!!! Your coloring looks amazing!
Hugs, Dena

Cheryl said...

OMG ELISE this is GORGEOUS,as I knew it would be!!! Lyndall is going to adore this and it certainly will put a smile on her face!! Thankyou again for wanting to brighten Lyndall's day,we all really do appreciate it!!
Big Hugs xx

allex said...

Hi Elise, I have not long posted my card to Lyndall and hope it gets there on time ! Your card is amazing and the sentiment so !!

hugs, Sandra xx