Hey all! It's September 1st and you know what that means! It's a new and exciting challenge over at CLP! Thanks to Chelsea who provides us with beautiful sketches month after month!!!
And this month, CLP is sponsored by fabulous Lili of the Valley! Ohhh my~ how sweet is that?!!!! Their images are just adorable!
Here's my card:
Hope you'll come over and join us in our challenge at CLP!!! We'd love to see you there!
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Lili of the Valley
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Distress Inks
Thank you so much for visiting me~ I love it when you do! See ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:
Lovely card♥. Love everything; the image, colour, paper and the embellishment♥.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Marita♫♫
Adorable card,Elise!Fantastic coloring and love the bright pink and turquoise.
xxx
Oh la la, how sassy and sweet is this! Love your ribbon and your hot pink sentiment--this is gorgeous Elise, one hot card!!!
hello Elise!!!
OH-MY-GOSH!
beautiful card, love especially the ribbon, the image and the flowers.
oh, the flowers....
areee super duper pretty and I need more....i think there isn't a number of maximun flower....i have so many but i need more...you?
hugs xx
Morning Elise, Absolutely love your card! Gorgeous image, lovely colours and I love the way you have done that bow! Judy x
This is soooo georgeous sweetie!!! Love your sparkly colouring, and your attention to colours and details are fantastic! I love it!
Hugs, Lena Katrine
That is a gorgeous card Elise! Love the bright colours you have used! Looks so stunning as always!!
Hugs Kristel
Oooh la la. Very pretty card, Elise! That whispy touch of the gauze is pretty and that turquoise ribbon with the pretty brad is so lovely. Well, everything about this card is beautiful!
Hugs, Cami
She is beautiful your girly girl Elise, and your flowers and fantastic ribbon.
Greetings Henny.
Yes, indeed, the images are adorable....but your magnificent coloring skills brings them to life!!!!! You always have the yummiest elements on your gorgeous creations. Beautiful job, Sweetie, as always!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Girly yessssssss, but awsome toooo! I love the turquoise accents and your wonderful coloring of this cutie pie! She is simply adorable. And I just adore this very ole ole sentiment. WOW!!!!!!!! I brought such a smile to my face, I LOVE!!!
Hugs, my sweet Elise.
Hey gorgeous this is just stunning love the colours she looks amazing, i dont like that make perfect bows, lol wish you lived near me so you could teach me, perfcet card stunning hugs pops x x x
A gorgeous card with lovely bright colours beautiful details and such a sweet image!
hugs, Marlies
Adorable card, my dear Elise!!!
Beautiful details and the colors are great.
Have a nice weekend, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle.
OMG, she is definitely girly-girl! So adorable Elise, I love the colors and all the embellishments; yummy!
TFS and warm hugs to you.
Hey hey girl!! What can I say about this but WOW!!!!!! Your creations are always so gorgeous to look at hun!! Love your sweet image too!! Brilliant job!! Enjoy the weekend friend!! ;)
Wow! this is stunning Elise! I love the colours and those flowers are gorgeous! The image is adorable and you've coloured her so beautifully!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx
Wow Elise, This is a stunning card and the colouring is fabulous. Gorgeous flowers and delish papers and ribbon treatment.
hugs
Marion
Hi Elise
Stopping by to leave some luv:-) You card is stunning:-) I love the added stitching on it, and the image is colored beautiful!
Hugs
michele
Post a Comment