Hello Friends! Well it's time for another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge and our Lovely Lilian chose the simple theme of "Christmas"! :) Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner once again? Gosh, the older I get the faster the years fly by. I remember when I was younger I wanted to be older. Now that I'm older I want to be younger. LOL!
So here's my card using Brooke's First Christmas .. she's a cutie isn't she?!
Papers: MME
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS
Have you gotten your order in at Belles 'n Whistles store? Summer has restocked all the "older" releases as well and they are SO adorable!
I hope you'll come over and join us over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

23 comments:
Hi Elise!
I love your card! And I agree, she is a cutie! :) and you have colored her beautiful!
Hugs Sandra
Very pretty card,Elise!Brooke is such a darling and I love all the beautiful embellies.x
Wow, your cards are just gorgeous!
I love the colours you put together, it all becomes adorable..
Hugs
Aww Elise this is a stunning card I love all the details and stitching! Just Fabulous..
Hugs
Tamara
Sweetie this is gorgeous ♥♥♥ Love the image she is so so cute, also love the colours you have chosen and the papers so soft x x x x
Hi Elise,
you are so right dear, the time just fly by, lol.
Your card is such a doll, fantastic colouring and design. Love it.
I love your card! So cute the image and your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful details and I adore your pins!
Hugs, June
Dear Elise!
Your card is super sweet and this little girl so cute...! I love your christmas card Elise, everything looks just perfect !!!
Have a great, new week!
Big Hugs,
Monika
You are so clever!!!! This is another gorgeous creation! I really like how you put the sweetheart blossom inside the gardenia, new flower!!! The bit of crackled paint is such a beautiful touch too! And of course, you gotta loooooove the sweet little girl and your coloring! Total perfection Elise!!!! Thanks for always inspiring me!
Hugs, Dena
Absolutely beautiful! Love the colours! Rachael xx
Wow! this is gorgeous Elise! I love the image and your colouring is perfection. Stunning papers and embellishments! - Love it!
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs Sue xx
OH...dear Elise, your card is very very gorgeous is ADORABLE!!!
Beautiful look and your colouring is perfect as always.
Big hugs, Murielle.
Elise, this is so cute! What an adorable image and your coloring is beautiful like always!
Oh my goodness, how sweet and precious is this little girl!!!! Ohhhhhh, Elise, I adore your design, details and your magnificent coloring. Gorgeous stickpins....love this card. It's wonderful to see Christmas through the eyes of a child!
Hi ya Sunshine!!! OMG Brook is so cute I just love her cupie face. Super sweet job coloring her in. The designer paper you used matches perfectly I love it. And the cracked distress paint looks fabulous. Gorgeous sweetie simply gorgeous.
Love Bonnie
Wow, Elise,
Deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Ein absoluter Traum *love*
Liebe Grüsse
Sebrina
Hello Elise, OH! this is sooo cute. Love the crackled look on the hinges. and those magnificient flowers. Beautiful colors! Have a wonderful day, hugs
Oh Elise, this is sooooo PRECIOUS! Lovelovelovelovelove!!!
Oh sweetie this is sooooo utterley beautiful I adore this image & I love the papers you have used, the colours are gorgeous hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Hi Elise,
This is just stunning. Love this image and the colouring is wonderful.
Can you tell me which reds you use when you colour with prismas. This is the colour I have most difficulty with. Delish papers and pretty detail.
hugs
Marion
That is a gorgeous card Elise! Looks so fabulous again dear! Great work!!
Hugs Kristel
this is so cute!!! I love all the added sparkle
What a cute card! Love the colors and composition on this one!
Post a Comment