Hello hello hello! I have some exciting news to share with all of you who don't already know ... Belles 'n Whistles has a brand new release out and it is DARLING! Each and every stamp is absolutely precious! There are 8 Christmas stamps and 5 all year round stamps .. ahhhh!
I am showing you Christmas Angel Daniella .. isn't she as sweet as can be looking into her stocking?! I love her!
AND! Belles 'n Whistles store has also brought back previous Christmas stamps too!!! Click here to go directly to those images .. oooooh I love those too! You HAVE TO check them out!
Here's a sample an "old" Christmas image that is restocked. I made this card using Baking with Nana back in February I think .. so this image can be used all year round!
Anyway ... I hope you'll go and place your order for any of the Holiday Collections, both new and old .. they're going pretty fast!
Here's a sample an "old" Christmas image that is restocked. I made this card using Baking with Nana back in February I think .. so this image can be used all year round!
Anyway ... I hope you'll go and place your order for any of the Holiday Collections, both new and old .. they're going pretty fast!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I'll see ya soon!
Hugs,
Elise


22 comments:
Beautiful both of them ♥♥
Oh wow Elise. Both are equally beautiful. Just love all the embellies you decorate your cards with. Wow! hugs Sharon x
Oh Elise I love them both! What lovely images! And OMW!!! what lovely cards too! Really love them both! Judy x
Morning sweetie, these are Gorgeous, her stocking looks empty though poor girl thats just like me lol, I love the second one, reminds me of my nan she could bake really well ♥Pops♥
Ohhhhhhh, beautiful...!!!
I love your cards dear Elise and I love every single stamp from Belles n'Whistles...!!!
Big Hugs,
Mo
Awwhhhhhh, loving those precious images!!!!!!!!!! Your cards are spectacular works of art...loving all the gorgeous embellishments and your beautiful coloring, of course!
Stunning work, Sweetie!
Gosh these are both so pretty! OMG! I love your pins in the first one with the red and green. I wish you lived closer and we could make pins together, rather you teach me to make pins haha! That Grandma card brings me such fond memories of my Grandmas, soooooo sweet!
Hugs, Dena
Woww these are both so stunning again Elise! You are such a talented girl! Looks so sweet and love your colouring!!
Hugs Kristel
Two beautiful cards! So pretty colors and papers and I love how you put your flowers together. So beutifully done! Gorgeous images and coloring. :))
Ps! Love your little puppy...soooo cute! :)
The both cards are very nice Elise, 2 beauties, so nice colors and embellishments, fantastic !
xxx
Hi hunni :)
WOWSERS!! This is so beautiful, sweetie! You just keep all of this gorgeousness coming and I always leave here superimpressed! :) Stunning beautiful image and I sooo want those stamps ;) It´s a have to have! As always your colouring is beyond fabby and all of those pretty flowers! Oh, Oh! And that tiny gingerbread part - to cute!
Hugs
you are right Elise, they are darling.
Amazing card dear.
fabulous cards!! Love all the details. Hugs Juls
OMG your cards are always magnificent and these are no exception......I adore them both!!! BTW such a sweet photo of your son!!
Hugs xx
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Sweetie your cards always amaze me they are always so so beautiful & perfectly coloured & decorated. I love the angel, I do have a HUGE weakness for angels.....actually most fantasy images with wings lol.
Hope you are ok hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
What gorgeous creations Elise. I've put a lot of the new stamps on my Christmas list cause they are just the best ever. "Hugs"
Wow stunning cards, love the soft pastel colours really make them look so pretty and feminine Hugs
Tamara
Both so pretty, always love the colors you use and the details are gorgeous! ~hugs
Wow Elise, loving both of your cards but ..... especially like the Christmas one, with the angel stamp, she is so beautifully coloured. Adore the pins too !!!!
Hugs, Sandra xx
Both these card are so gorgeous Elise!! I love your bright happy colours and beautiful flowers! And the Belles n'whistles stamps are soooo cute!!! I also love the pins in the first card!
hugs, Marlies
OMG these are stunning cards Elise, fabulous images especially with your expert colouring. Love your papers, stitching and beautiful embellies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
GORGEOUS dear!!! WoW!! the angel card is full of wondrous things--pins, snowflake, flowers, ribbon, oh and so much more!!!!!! Love the Nana card too --takes me back in time with my kiddos when they were little--we did alot of baking together :)
Happy day to you
Hugz
Post a Comment