Monday, November 7, 2011

Swinging by to say HI

Hello there!  Hope you're all doing well out there and enjoying your Autumn days.  It's getting quite chilly here in Vegas and ooooh it feels so good!  :) 

Well, it's time for another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge!  This time, our lovely Audhild chose "Anything Goes" ... sOoOo easy!

I decided to make something VERY simple and easy since this week has been busy ... a simple tag.  And I love doing tags sometimes because it's so handy when you have a gift to give ... something already done to just tie on the bag you know?

Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS

One more quick thing to add in ... Summer has all the previous Holiday stamps re-stocked at Belles 'n Whistles Store!  They are so DARLING!!!

Hope to see you over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog and thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see ya soon!

Hugs,
Elise

10 comments:

Louise said...

Hi gorgeous!
WOWSERS!
You know what, maybe it´s a tad bit more CAS than I´m used to seeing in here but girly: this is still so amazingly beautiful! Love your soft colouring and delish flowers. Such a fabby tag!! You´re smashing at this!

Hugs!

Renkata said...

OMG Elise,
When I saw your amazing tag, I just want to make one myself.
Love her pink bike.
Now I want a pink bike too, lol.
Wish you a wonderful week dear.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is fabulous I love the image she is so cute, gorgeous colouring too as always ♥Pops♥

Dodici said...

Love it ,Elise!So pretty!
xxx

June said...

Such a beautiful tag you have made!
Stunning!
Hugs, June

allex said...

It may be simple Elise but, it's still beautiful !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Juls said...

Hi Elise,

Yet again I find myself playing catchup!! I have enjoyed checking out the creations I have missed on your blog.

such a pretty tag!

Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow this is such a gorgeous tag, I wouldnt be bothered about the present I would just spend all day looking at this beautiful tag. Love your colouring hun as always.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, what an awesome image, and a delightful card. I love the style so much. Beautiful lace, and wonderful coloring. VEry pretty.Hugs.

Mary Lou said...

Hello sweet!! sometimes simple is just tooo dern cute!!! Love this tag!!!!
Hugz