Monday, November 21, 2011

a SALE at Belles 'n Whistles Store!

Hello there!  Now we all love sales don't we?!  hehe .. I know I personally go a little wild when it comes time for craft sales and Belles 'n Whistles is having a HUGE sale from Tuesday 11/22 - Sunday 11/27!  Everything in the store will be on sale ... except "The Christmas & More" release and "Lynda's Word Art".

What is the sale you ask?!  Okay ... it is a whopping 35%!!!  Cripey's I know it!!!!  But the sad part is .. once it's gone .. it's gone.  No more inventory for this year.  :(  SOoOOo ... hurry and put your order in!

When the sale starts, there should be a code on the homepage, WINTER35 for you to enter during checkout.  Have FUN shopping!!!

Hugs,
Elise

1 comment:

Sissi4477 said...

Hello Elise,

thank you very much.
I ordered some sweet stamps but I think my husband will kill me *lol*

Hugs,

Sebrina