Monday, October 29, 2012

LOTV Fairies and Mermaids out NOW!!!

Hey Friends!  Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and gearing up for another great week!  :)

I wanted to share some reallllllly lovely news with you .. the new Fairies and Mermaids release from Lili of the Valley is out NOW!!!!  Yes yes yes, you read correctly!  :)   It's released out on the web store now .. so go and treat yourselves to something a bit special today and make yourselves happy!  hehe!

And if THAT isn't sweet enough .. Lili of the Valley is having a special offer on them too … you can buy all 5 stamps for £20 which saves you over 10%!  Good gracious! 

What a beautiful way to start your Monday morning right?!!!  Have fun shopping ... You Deserve It!!!  :)

Have a lovely day!
Big Hugs,
Elise

2 comments:

Sinikka said...

Yes.......I deserve it.
Hugs Sinikka

Dangina Martinez said...

Oh, that sounds like a good deal. I have to check them out.
Hugs, Dangina