Good
morning everyone and thanks for stopping by .. and for those here living in the U.S. .. Happy 4th of July!!!!!
Today we are holding a Lili of the Valley design team blog hop to celebrate the launch of their gorgeous Summer stamps! There are 10 new designs including fairies, flowers and also some that are a little bit different!
The
stamps will be available to buy on the website from midday UK time on Monday
8th July and will be launched in their Leeds shop on Saturday
6th if you are near enough to visit. :)
The LOTV design team are all joining in and you may have noticed that there
are some new names on the list! We’re
all thrilled to welcome our new teamies ...it’s the very fabulous
Kim Piggott,
Becky Hetherington and
Debbie Dolphin!! Woot woot!
You just
need to ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment
on each card, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration along the
way for using the new images.
There are some great prizes up for grabs on this hop, we don’t know where they are hidden so do make sure you that you visit and comment on every blog.
We will
let you know tomorrow evening which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and the winners will
be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on those
blogs.
1st
prize
The full set of 10 new
stamps
2nd
prize
4 new
perfectly pretty stamps
3rd
prize
3 new
flower stamps
4th
prize
3 new
fairy stamps
Here's a
list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them
all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of winning as we
don’t know where the prizes are hidden:
My card is using the beautiful "Sunflowers" from the upcoming gorgeous release, along with "Set 66 - Grunge Elements" and "Set 67 Grunge Swirls" added to the side of the Sunflowers frame. I've also stamped the musical sheet from "Set 46 - Background Bits - Notes" onto the ripped portion of my papers.
The pull out tag features "Set 44 Statements - Just to Say" (So Sorry). And I've added a couple of the gorgeous tags from "Set 50 Tags Madame".
Your
next stop is the gorgeous Fleur ....and if you get lost along the way you can start again at the Ideas to Inspire
blog
Don’t
forget to also stop by the Ideas
to Inspire blog tomorrow evening when you can find out who the lucky winners
are of those great prizes
Enjoy the Hop and Good Luck!!! Have fun on your 4th of July .. be safe!!! :)
Big Hugs,
Elise


153 comments:
Stunning card and great colours with a perfectly coloured image. X
Such a beautiful card. Your coloring is fabulous, makes the flowers look real.
Hi Elise,
I love these Sunflowers and love the way you have combined the colours on this card.
Chris X
Beautiful card love the new image and your colours are pretty hugs xx
Your card is beautiful Elise - Happy 4th July to you girl xx
jacqui x
gorgeous card Elise. I love that 'so sorry' tag too, its so cool! need to add that set to my list!!!
huge hugs Lou xx
Absolutely stunning Elise. I love that image, your colouring is amazing and the detailing you have added is so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx
Wonderfully colored flowers on this card, Elise! I'm so enjoying the blog hop!
Stunning card.
Hugs rian
Hi Elise,
Such a lovely card... Love the Sunflower stamp. It is gorgeous... The ripped paper idea is cute. I wud surely love to try on one of my project... Love the way you have created the layers n embellished it.
Hugs
Catherine
Http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in
Beautiful card.
Love the pullout tag. Have to do this ,
Sue
Wow! What a stunning card
Lovely card .Like the sorry tag .
Gr Elly
Lovely card! Summer feeling!
Hugs
Anna
Such a beautiful creation Elise. I love your papers and the distressing around the edges. The "hidden" tag is just brilliant, especially with all the little tags attached!
Wow Sunflowers are my Fave, wonderful card.
Happy 4 July Elise, this is super...I love the pull out part, so clever x
Oh I love sunflowers and this are amazing. Love the lovely colours you used. Hugs! Mojca
Super design to make a fab card! x
Beautiful card Elise.
Love sunflowers
Hugs Kelly
Awwe this is fabulous stamp...a must for my collection.My MIL just passed away and her favorite flower was the sunflower.This is perfect.Reminds me of her .TFS :)
Simply stunning and beautiful sweetie, wow! Makes me feel all summery. Can't wait til Monday - I have my pennies in my sticky little paws all ready to spend. Hugs Sxx
Just love this card! You can see your hand in it really! Great colouring and such lovely details. Super sweet tag too!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/
Gorgeous creation, love those sunflowers. Hugs, Amanda x
Beautiful card Elise, really loving these new stamps.
Hugs
Caz x
Beautiful summery card! I love the stamp and the way you have coloured the water it's so realistic, very clever.
Gorgeous card Elise and love the new stamps ,fabulous colour's you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Fabulous image Elise and so beautifully coloured.. stunning card:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx
Stunning card, love the sunflowers makes it look so summery.
Hugs Sharon xx
I adore these sunflowers and your card is stunning Love Carole x
Stunning, love the new stamps and your card is gorgeous x
Lovely card & the flowers look so real x
The DT ladies for LOTV are so talented.
This card is beautiful, could be used for many different occasions. Love the freshness of the colours used. xxx
I love sunflowers and these are wonderfully coloured in! Amazing x
Cute card.. beautifully colored..
Sorry but I've got to go..lols...
Gorgeous! I love sunflowers and I love the tag too xx
I love those sunflowers and you did great job with this lovely stamp!
Heel mooie zomerse kaart ! Love it !
I totally love flower stamps, and you have made a gorgeous card with this one. Totally amazing! Hugs Lotte
A stunning card, Elise. You've coloured this image perfectly. Hugs, Tracey x
Beautiful card and tag.
CraftyNatalie
Gorgeous card....lovely image and amazing colouring.
San x
Love the flower they are sure to cheer every-one up.
Beautiful!
Love your design, thanks for inspiration!
Hi Elise, I always love your style. It is stunning and inspirational, as is this card. Love the image and how you have coloured it. Hugs, Carol S.xx
This is sooo beautiful! LOve this card and the labels you added!
Fantastic card, as always, Elise.
Hugs,
Guida
Great sunflower card,
Hugs Blankina
Hi Elise. Fab colours & a very versatile image this one is too. Lovely card.
Tine :)
OMG....those sunflowers are absolutely exquisite...your coloring is phenomenal. Love the tag, the gorgeous lace and your stunning design. How brilliant to add the notes to the ripped sections of your papers!!!!
Hi sweetie I'm not here to do the blog hop, I am however sorry ts been so long since I've stopped by :0(
I've sooooooo missed seeing your truly magical & wonderful creations hun. This one does not dissapoint its truly breath-takingly beautiful as always. Hope you & your family are ok my sweet friend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Beautiful card, this is lovely stamp.
beautiful..love the image!!
Love the sunflowers and on your card they look fabulous. you have an awesome talent to combine different stamps !!!!
Oh WOW - the image is sooo beautiful. I love Sunflowers. Your card is wonderful!!! hugs, ANDREA
Love the new stamps and the card is gorgeous!
Claire xx
Hi Elise, just hopping over to see what you made for us today. :-)))
And it's gorgeous as ever!! I always admire your colouring... the bright colours you always use make me happy and smile. Thanks for showing.
hugs, Jolanda
Gorgeous card, such a pretty flower image, awesome coloring
hugs Louise
lovely card, love the fab image and pretty design x
Gorgeous card Elise - that really is a beautiful sunflower stamp so beautifully coloured, and I love all your details.
Pauline x
Love those papers Elise! Hun you have that special kinda magic with the romantic shabby chic style. I'm always short of breath when I leave your site! Delish hun, utterly. Hugs, Wends xxx
gorgeous card Elise - love those fabulous flowers and the tag is such a good idea xx
very pretty card! I love what you did with the paper ,very different of your style (almost no flowers!!!) LOL!
Hugs `
Helene
Sunflowers are such happy flowers! Thanks for the inspiration
Totally gorgeous! I love it!
Beautiful card, loving the new stamps.
Lovely card, your colouring is great. Loving all the new stamps in this release xx
Oh I love your card!! The flowers are colored beautiful and the tags are perfect with this card.
Hugs, Sonja.
Very nice
hugs anja
Lovely card, beautiful colours and I love the frantage, beautiful.
Lots of hugs,
Hilde
Hello Sweet Elise, such a pretty card. I love the image so much, nice tags, I love those tiny ones! Wonderful details sweetie. Hugs.
What beautiful sunflowers and such a fabulous card xx
lovely card,loved the big bold sentiment.
Excellent card, I love the sentiment tag idea!
Fabulous card,your colouring is amazing.Suzyd x
Stunning ! Love the style of this card with the torn paper x
Bonjour Elise
Votre carte est superbe et convient pour différentes occasions
Dominique
Simply gorgeous, kate x
Gorgeous card, loving this image too! So pretty xx
It is a gorgeous card!!!I loved the pullout tag idea!!! :)
Have been eyeing up this sunflower stamp in the sneak peeks. Love how you've used it.
Another beautiful card and tag. You have shown off the new stamp set perfectly. Tracey x
Love your colouring technique, wish mine where as good, thanks for such a Wonderful card
Love your card Elise, it's stunning xx
Beautiful soft colours Elise and your colouring of the flowers is superb xx
Wow how beautiful is your card and the gorgeous image used its so pretty and so beautifully presented xx
Wow how beautiful is your card and the gorgeous image used its so pretty and so beautifully presented xx
So calming, love the way you made the water looks real. TFS
Great card and tags. I have the Madame set. It's great
Stunning cards
Going to have to win the lottery or rob a bank to fund all the LOTV stamps I NEED .... (ok would like)
Fingers crossed I might be lucky
Hugs
Clare x
Just gorgeous, loving the new images. Off hopping, Jane x
Amazing card!!! Love your coloring!
What a beautiful card and tag!!
Beautiful card, as always, Elise. Adore the hidden tag. Holly x
gorgeous cheery card love sunflowers angxxx
Love the sunflowers
Gorgeous card!!
Hugs
Ingrid
I LOVE THIS CARD it has such a great meaning to me at the moment, almost a message sent from above!
Love the colours and I have a very soft spot for Sunflowers!!
As always your card is gorgeous Elise. I love the sunflowers, they look sparkly. Beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Annette
xx
This is beautiful Elise. I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. The design is gorgeous.
A fabulous blog hop.
Hugs Sharon. x
Very pretty card..love the vintage look!!
Sunflowers are a favourite of mine. Your card is lovely.
Gorgeous card, love the new sunflower stamp x Susan x
The flowers look so pretty Elise. Gorgeous card.
Lorraine x
Cannot wait for the new stamps!!!
Super card x
Lovely sunflowers great card hanks so much for sharing :)
Wow, your card is wonderful, so many lovely Details. The new stamps are stunning.
Hugs Heike
Wat een geweldig mooie kaart.
Henriëtte
Beautiful card Elise, the colours are fab and I love the little tag too :)
Tanya xx
Brilliant card.
Very beautiful card. I just love the colouring job you've done on the flowers. They look so real!
What a lovely, lovely card and that stamp is fantastic!
Laura C.
Such a pretty card and beautiful colour work! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x
usually I dont like flowers (stamps) but these are acctually cute..
Love the colours, so pretty
Hugs Julie P
Beautiful card! The sunflowers are so stunning!
Really beautiful card... loved the coloring.
The stamp and card are both lovely!
Love this card. Flowers in those kind of jars always make me think of "pretty little cottages". And I love the pull out tag. What a wonderful idea.
Love your card! Thanks for sharing!
What a beautiful way to say I'm sorry. Loving the hop and the stamps are fabulous.
Gorgeous card - love your coloring and use of sparkle.
Hugz
Ea
Stunning card sweetie, im loving those wee sunflowers. Hugs xNx
This is so beautiful....great colouring of that fab stamp...lovely details!
xxx Margreet
Beautiful card. Lovely colouring in.
jouw zonnebloemen zijn prachtig.
deze stempel ga ik beslist kopen.
lies,
tanja
Beautiful new stamps and your card is just gorgeous!
Hugs Thea
I love sun flowers such a bright colour combo, just lovely xx
Love the sunflowers!
Regards, Britta
Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x
Hi Wow what a super idea ...I love the flowers in the bottle and just adore the tiny tags...super design..lots of cool ideas..thanks for the inspiration ;0)
well done...this hop has made my whole day. I can't believe how insanely talented you all are! So Inspiring to me and the stamps of course are perfection in my book - always waiting for the next adorable image!!!!!
Amazing card.So chic and the tag feature is brilliant.Beautiful image too.Hugs Debbie x
Hi Elise,
Loving your card,
wonderful colour combo,
simply stunning,
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x
Love the tags and use of the new LOTV stamps - have been promised these for my birthday and CANNOT WAIT!!!! Lovely colours x
Beautiful card! I love the pullout tag.
Fabulour card and just love this stamp. Must have it.
Gorgeous card, love the image and your fabulous coloring!
Hugs,
Patricia
Gorgeous card hun :) xxx
This is such a pretty card - you can't go wrong with classic sunflowers.
Such pretty cards, colour combos are lush x
Kirsty Little Vintage Cards
Beautiful Elise.
Hugs Tracy x
So lovely card
Beautiful card! Can't wait for the new release. Keep up the inspiration. Thx, Donna Baker
What a lovely card!
Oh I just love this Elise, your flowers are beautiful and so perfectly colored! Your cards are always works of art--stunning! Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your sis! Hugs!
Wow! Such a beautiful card! Elise, those tags are CUTE!!!!!! What a cheerful card someone will get!!! LOVE it!!!!!
Hugs, Dena
Love the flowers!
Hi! love this stamp soooo much and Elise you have really made the sunflowers look so real.Adore how you colour..truly inspiring and a very gorgeous card.
BIGGER hug,Lou.xxxx
Post a Comment