Hey Ya's!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :)
Well, I've a card using the sweet LOTV "Love Birds" which I've coloured with Distress Ink Refills, along with some vintage Background Bits from "Set 45 - Industrial" and "Set 46 - Notes" which I cut out and placed in the back to look like pieces of ephemera. Aren't those Love Birds the sweetest lil' things?! And everything from the Vintage line of stamps can be added to anything!!
Before I leave .. look at the basket full of figs that my hubby and Bodhi brought home from my father in laws fig tree! And they said there were a ton more! So we're sharing with our neighbors .. they'll have figs coming out of their ears too .. lol!
Don't forget to check out my beautiful DT sisters blogs as well as the LOTV Inspiration Blog .. as they have such LOVELY creations to show you! Annnnd .. new LOTV Christmas SNEAK PEEKS will be starting today!!!!
Thank you so much for always visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! I'll see you again soon! :)
Thank you so much for always visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! I'll see you again soon! :)
Hugs,
Elise



15 comments:
This is gorgeous Elise love this stamp and how you've coloured it. a beautiful layout and detailing
jacqui xxx
This is stunning Elise. The image is so beautiful. I love the colours and I love the details you have added. Those figs look yummy!
I hope you have a good week
Whoops sorry Elise, forgot to sign off properly!
Bye for now
hugs Sue xx
Ooooh WoWWWW... this is so beautiful!!! Your colouring is always so delicate and I love the way you add the blue to the background. I'm gonna wait for a tutorial on how you do it. ;-)))
I'm also very curious about the new Christmas stamps from LOTV... I bet they are gorgeous as always.
big hugs,
Jolanda
Stunning card Elise. Love this image.
Hugs
Caz x
Elise, the card is fantastic.
I love figs and I have a fig tree, but the bird also like them :)
Hugs,
Guida
Such a gorgeous card! I looove the love birds, and the cage and chipboard bird are the perfect touch! Stunning colors and flowers, love the shape and every detail. :)
Hugs, Anne.
the birds card is gawjuss :) x
Gorgeous card Elise. I love the image.
Those figs look yummy too.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Such a darling cute card!!
Colouring is great as always!
bye,
Marjolein
ps. the Figs are also nice for baking!little cakes etc. MMMMMM!
I love your coloring technique, Elise...this is so bright and happy looking!
Adorable card as allways, Elise! Just loooove you style!!! Basket full of figs is very tempting.
Jasmina
Elise, you make EVERYTHING extra lovely! Wow, the way you colored this is gorgeous!!!!!!! Your Frantage addition, is sooooo pretty too!
Those figs look so good! My neighbor has a tree and gave me some, but they are weird. These figs are yellow when you pick them and don't taste anything like the ones my Grandma had growing up. Her figs were the same color as yours and so yummy!!!!! Enjoy!
Have a great day my friend!
Dena
Hi! Elise your colouring is just amazing,the shading gives the image such a soft/gentle look and the design is just perfect.Love how you tuck little bits of detail in Elise and the sparkle is so lovely too and those figs look yummy!
BIG HUG,Lou.xxxxx
this is really really pretty
Post a Comment