Hey Ya's!!! Hope you are all doing very well and enjoyed the LOTV Blog Hop! :)
The new GORGEOUS Christmas release is ready for orders at Lili of the Valley web store!! Yayyyy! Happy Shopping to you! hehe!!! They are just so incredibly BEAUTIFUL .. I love each and every single one! .. as always!
Today's card, I've used the darling "Window Seat" along with "Set 35 Christmas Handwritten Phrases". Aren't they just the sweetest lil things?!
Please check out my FABULOUS DT sisters GORGEOUS creations at their personal blogs as well as at Lili of the Valley's Inspirational Blog! They are ALL so STUNNING!
Now before you leave, I have something to show you! I was so fortunate and excited to meet some of the beautiful friends here in Vegas after their long CHA day .. and this is a pic of Angie, Mindy, Alberto, myself and Becky. All so very very LOVELY & SWEET they are .. and I was so happy to finally hug them in person!
Thank you so much for visiting me and for always leaving me such lovely comments .. I truly appreciate it! I'll see you again soon! :)
Hugs,
Elise


24 comments:
Your card is beautiful Elise love these new images
Wow you lucky girl you glad you had a great time
jacqui xxx
Utterly divine creation!! Such a pretty new image :)
Oh what a beautiful pic of lovely crafty friends xxx
Hi Elise,
Another great card, all the new LOTV release images are wonderful. Placed my order yesterday and can't wait for it to arrive.
Chris X
Another awesome make hunny, this is just toooooooooo adorable for words! Love your work so much. Placed my order yesterday for ALL the stamps (naughty I know wbut couldn't resist) so can't wait for their arrival Hugs xx
Gorgeous Elise! The colours you used are so lovely!
And so nice to see some of you in 'real'. ;-)
Hugs, Jolanda
Beautiful card Elisa, I'm just going to have to go buy a set of these new Christmas stamps.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x
Good Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous :0)I love the colours too biggest of hugs love Pops x x x
Wow Elise! Your card is Beautiful! .... and the photo of you together is Wonderful! ... Elise a question: how do you participate in the CHA? ... Thank you!
Valentina ;)
Stunning card Elise. I love that delightful image. Your colouring is always so soft and beautiful and the embellishments are perfect.
Such a wonderful photo too.
I hope you are enjoying the summer.
hugs Sue xx
Awe! I was hoping you would get to see some people since they were all coming to your stomping ground! Yay!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
I have to say you have made such a pretty card with the little Window Seat image! Gosh! it is breathtaking!!!!!! I love that shape for your card and how you add those amazing little tags!!! So much gorgeousness on one blog!!!
Having a great week, hope you are too!
Hugs, Dena
How nice that you were able to hang out with very talented people!! Lucky you!! Your card is gorgeous and so inspiring! I love the mixture of your background coloring with the Frantage, very nice effect.
Have a great day!
Hugs Kelly
Such an extraordinary Christmas card....so dreamy! Love the cute image; so incredibly precious. I also love the frantage and your signature flower cluster. I'll have to check out all the new images!
Love this card as always. Another beauty! Hugs, Carol S.xx
Such a gorgeous card Elise. I love your colouring. You look like you had a great time in Vagas
Have a lovely weekend honey
Hugs
Annette
xx
Wonderful creation, sweet Elise, you have a gift for making each card such a treasure! I love your picture, must be quite a trill to meet "in real"... Ah!!!! may be one day!
Stunning card, I just cant believe your coloring! Amazing cork, and I love the ribbons and lace, gorgeous flowers and the sentiment.
Hugs, Anne
Stunning stunning card Elise! Love the colours and the oh so gorgeous embellies! Such a sweet new stamp too, love it. How gorgeous to see you with the CHA crew too. Utterly legendary line-up! Big hugs, Wends xxx
ohhhhhhhhh eliseee!!! this is simply stunning!!! i just love the gorgeous colouring and details... what a simply beautiful design!!! looks like you had a tonne of fun at cha meeting everyone! hopefully i can get there one year too!!! :D
Elise, this is so cute! I love that image and your coloring is beautiful as always. Love the inked edges and the embellishments, too! Just beautiful!
Wow, this card is so beautiful Elise, lovelovelove this!!! Gorgeous layout and coloring as always! How nice that you got to meet all your friends from CHA, what fun that must have been to meet everyone in person. Beautiful picture of all of you together! Hope all's well with you. Big hugs!!!
Ooh fantastic card Elise, I adore your fantastic cards and colouring, you really are talented.
Gorgeous piccy of you all at CHA too.
Just doing a bit of blog hopping :)
Have a great week, Teresa x
LOVE that photo of your with that awesome crafty pals lineup! Legend!! :) Love your card too Elise, it's enchanting and such a lovely stamp for the festive season. Loving all the frantage. I've so gotta learn some of those skills. As always an utterly beautiful romantic finish with all the lovely lace and embellies. I 'heart' your style hunny! Hugs, Wends xxx
Hi Elise sweetie,oh really gorgeous photo of you all and truly how lovely to meet each other :) one day I hope.x.
Your card is just amazing*** your colouring is so so lovely and perfect layering..pretty detail too.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxxx
stunning
Post a Comment