Good
morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Today we are holding a Lili of the Valley design team blog hop to celebrate the launch of their gorgeous new Christmas stamps!
This
is the first set in their 2013 Christmas collection and is an adorable mix of 16
cute characters which we think you are going to LOVE!
The
stamps will be available to buy on the website from midday on Thursday July 25th
(UK time) along with some fabulous new art pads and patterned
papers!
The LOTV design team are all joining in and you may have noticed that there is another new name on the list...
we’re
all thrilled to welcome our new teamie, it’s the amazing
Kathy! Woohooo!!!
I’m
sure you know what to do by now lol ...just ‘hop’ from one blog to another
following the links and leave a comment on each card, hopefully we can give you
lots of ideas and inspiration along the way for using the new images
There is a fabulous prize up for grabs on this hop, we don’t know where it is hidden so do make sure you that you visit and comment on every blog.
We
will let you know tomorrow evening which was the ‘lucky’ blog and a winner will
be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on that
blog.
The prize is a full set
of the new Christmas stamps...
that’s 16
rubber stamps, one each of all the new designs!!!
Here's
a list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit
them all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of
winning;
Here’s
my card using the DARLING "Santa" coloured with Prisma Pencils along with a sentiment from "Set 35 - Christmas Handwritten Phrases":
Don’t
forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow
evening when you can find out who the lucky winner is of that great
prize!
Enjoy
the hop … and good luck!
Big Hugs,
Elise

175 comments:
So beautiful! I love the new stamps.
hugs Anke
I love your cards! Such a gorgeous christmas card! Wow!
Hugs, June
Absolutely adorable Elise love your cute image I so can't wait to get hold of these
jacqui x
Hi Elise,
Love your card and the great Santa image. Your colouring is amazing, I haven't tried using pencils but they make a great affect. I also love the way you have used the dies and the pretty berries.
Chris X
Lovely card! So excited for this release! Thanks for the chance to win! What a tremendous blessing it would be! :)
Gorgeous card, great colours and fab image. Loving these new stamps.
So cute! Beautiful card!
Hugs Danica
WOW WOW WOW Amazing card - so many beautiful details.
I'm looking forward to the new releases.
Thanks for a fun hop.
Debs xx
Wow what a gorgeous card, love the stamp, the reindeer is so cute.
Sharon xx
What a great new santa stamp Elise. Your colours are perfect..a very sweet card x
Stunning.....awesome colouring!
Hugs Jo x
Wonderful card, wonderful colours!
love the card and the coloring...
Simply gorgeous...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous card Eliae, love his new image.
Hugs
Caz x
Such a cute image. Love it! Christine
Lief ! Love it !
A fantastic Santa image, gorgeous card
Hugs Kelly
WOW....stunning card...love the image..and your card layout is perfect!....lovely work.
San x
yay! This is my favourite stamp of the new release. So cute!
I love everything about this card!
This is such a cute image! This one will be a must have for me! Your coloring is stunning! You did a gorgeous job!
Gorgeous hun, just brilliant xx
What a beautiful Christmas card. Nice stamp and details.
Hugs, Astrid.
Oh my this is soo cute and such a fun card too. Love the Santa here, he´s so cute, and your coloring amazing.
Awww this is such an adorable stamp, great card! xxx
Oh wow! Lovely
Great card Elise. I love that image.
Holly x
It looks like so much care and attention to detail has gone into the making of this card. Lovely image, beautifully coloured and embellished.
This is gorgeous Elise. The colours and design look fan and I love the new stamp
Lorraine x
Absolutely stunning elise - wonderful card x
So beautiful! I love the new stamps.
What a beautiful card.
WOWZER Elise what a fabulous creation!! Your work is always so inspirational. Adorable image so perfectly coloured. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx
A beautiful and colourful card!
oh what a beautiful card! stunning, Mary x
Lovely card, Elise!
I love your coloring!
And the new stamps are wonderful too.
Love, Dieke.
Ohhhhhh isn't he so sweet, love your card.
I think this is my fav card so far, love the cute Santa x
Fantastic!! Love this image, the colours, the detail, everything!
I am officially jealous I did not make this card! lol.
Holy dooly your card is an absolute masterpiece Elise. So many beautiful elements and your colouring is drop dead gorgeous!
Love the real snowy card! The temp. here was dropping by 2°C at least! (good thing with this heat!) Greetings, Gerrina
Love this Santa. Beautiful card.
What a super Santa - great card.
Toni xx
gorgeous.
WOW!! This is stunning Elise. Such a delightful image, coloured so beautifully. I love the design and gorgeous detailing you always add to make your cards extra special.
hugs Sue xx
Oh my this is so cute love the image and colours chosen gorgeous hugs xx
Hi Elise,
What a great card,
loving the image,
your colour way is great,
simply stunning,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x
Loving this image. Hmm think I may NEED all the new stamps :)
How can it feel so Christmassy in this heat!! I know taking a look at all these gorgeous LOTV cards made by you talented people. Fab
Karen x
what a fun card such a lovely stamp and great card Love Carole x
I love this stamp, one of my favourites so far. Really cute Christmas card, thanks for sharing xx
Stunning card, Elise! Thank you for the chance
hugs, Miria xx
Hohoho fantastic card, great image and colouring x
Another stunning card Elise.xx
Stuning card Elise. Like allways your card is magnific, like your coloring and the saturation of the pictures......all is perfect. Elena F.
Just fabulous, Elise. Love the colours too.
Tine :)
So much detail and absolutely wonderful colouring. Beautiful just beautiful
I've got a christmassy feeling on this hot summerday!
Your card is so cute and the new stamp is great!
Hugs,
Jeannette
Love this stamp and your card is fab
Jackie x
Ho ho ho what a cute image and great coloring TFS Hugs Margit
Beautiful Santa!
Sabine
ELISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pretty, my friend!!!!!!!! Love how you purdied up Santa!!! Your coloring with the Prismas is out of this world and such gorgeous details on this amazing card!!! AWESOME!
Hugs, Dena
Woooooooooow this is amazing, lovely stamp and the colours are gorgeous :)
Stunning card Elise, I love how your get so much bright colour out of your Prisma pencils, you should put some tips on here for us, lol! Love all the details on this card.
Hugs
Brenda B
Gorgeous card, love this stamp - at the top of my must have list!
I loved how you created dimension putting the trees and snowflakes behind this lovely image!!! Fabulous!!!
I was smiling Wien I Siw this motiv, tis so cute and lots of Chrismas feelings
OH so adorable, love this one and want it. Gorgeous design and colours, Kate x
Another stunning card, Elise! Love the layout and your colouring is amazing! Hugs, Tracey x
Oh,oh,oh!I love this santa Claus!
Great card!!
such a cute Santa and a beautiful festive card, I love the soft vintage colours and shabby chic style.
hugs, annie x
Such a cute card.
Alison x
Sweet image, beautiful colors and gorgeous embellishments!!
Ooh that's gorgeous Elise! Love this new Santa stamp and love all the textures you've used on the card. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xxx
this one is very funny.
hugs rian
It's lovely to see Santa! A wonderful image and card x
Beautiful card and this image is just totally adorable ♥
OH!!!!!!!!! HO!HO!HO! just adorable. I love the image border embossing so much. such a perfect Christmas card ! Fabulous Elise. xox
How adorable, sweet, and cute!!
oh I love this image. And your design made it even more special!
Wow Elise, another stunning creation from you! I adore your coloring and this card is put together so beautifully with all the amazing details! Loooove it!!
Big hugs!!!
Iris
A really stunning card. Beautiful design and colours and definitely my favourite of the new stamps xx
The stamps are so great I can't tell which one is the prettiest.
All of the new stamps are cute, but I especially love this image and your card is one anyone would love to receive.
How cute is this stamp. Definitely added to my wish list! Gorgeous card. Have a great day.
It is appropriate to say: Ho Ho Ho! ... Santa Claus has arrived! ^ _ ^ Elise, your card is Sooooo Cute! ... Who knows to bring me a nice gift! ;p LOL!
Valentina ;)
this card is amazing Elise, the new stamps are fantastic, I cant wait to get them all, love Lesley xx
Ohhhh how cute! I love the sentiment, so fabulous! hugs! Mojca
Hi I am so inspired...What a fun stamp to play with...I adore the sparkle..the trees...and love the sentiment on the pin..brilliant idea ...love it loads ;0)
Oh my gosh, you guys are killing me here with these gorgeous creations!!! Love this Santa, and oh how I love the trees!!! Beautiful!
Teri
Such a happy card!! I love the image and how you've put this together. Just lovely
Karen x
Hi Elise, I always love your cards and I am in awe of your amazing designs. So this is another beautiful work of art. Lovely image too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
this is soooo awesome.. LOVE it!
thanks for sharing
hugs xx
What an adorable stamp! I love the colors and card design!
I don't normally like Father Christmas images but I love this one! Your card is fabulous and I love the embellishments you have chosen - perfect! xx
What a great Father Christmas. Love the sentiments.
Clair xxx
Elise, this is just gorgeous as always! I love that cute little image! (I think it's my favorite from the new release.( I always love the soft colors and all the embellishments you use. Just beautiful!
Love the embellishments you used on this new stamp!
Beautiful card,love the image :)
Beautiful card and embellishments, good luck with the launch of the new range. Cheers Sue N x
Love the new Stamps! Beautiful Card!
Karin / sharona82
LOTV really outdid themselves with the images this time! They are all so adorable. This card is super cute and I love the Santa and little bird.
OMG I am loving them all, I will never be rich! Jane x
Ho Ho Ho Lovely stamp & card!
Hi Elise, Lovely detailed card, your colouring is always so beautiful. Thank you Karen x
Such a cute reindeer
how cute is this santa on the rheinder. love your style elise
This is a fabulous stamp and your card showcases it beautifully
Wonderful card, love the layout, image gorgeous, xxx
Wow! I'm gobsmacked!
This is absolutely stunning.
Such beautiful detail and the new stamp is gorgeous.
Hugs
Donna x
Absolutely beautiful!
Loving card.
Lesley
Simply gorgeous!
Love your color choices and coloring.
Who doesn't love Jolly Old St. Nick. Great card. Love all the new stamps.
Who doesn't love Jolly Old St. Nick. Great card. Love all the new stamps.
That's lovely. The little pine cones are great!
aww how cute is that image. He is deffinatly coming home with me when they are released.
I love the combination that you have used and all the fran-tage will gives something to the card. Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly
xxx
A lovely card! I think that this little Santa and his reindeer is my favourite stamp of this release so far.
Fantastic card Elise and what an adorable image! Love it! :D Beautiful colours and layout too :)
Tanya xx
Beautiful card, love this image x
Awwww!! What a darling new image, colored to perfection!! Gorgeous card in all - the embellishments are soooo sweet!
Hugs
Linda
so cute, wonderful card....love, patty
Such a cute card, very festive feel to it..
I love the new stamps! very cute santa!
Wonderful card, Elise! The image is adorable and wonderfully colored! Gorgeous design!
Your card is so beautiful! I love the new stamps.
Hugs Heike
OMG Elise I love your card so far this has to be my favorite stamp how fab is the santa and even fabber reindeer I love it and your coloring is excellent :)
Hugs Mandy xxx
Fabulous card, great image. TFS lizzie
Oh my goodness not only is it a darling Santa your card is absolutely beautiful x
Great card amazing stamp x
Fabulous Santa Scene, great card.
Wow,what a lovely card ;)
this is my fave stamp!! i love the santa! so cool! x
OMG Elise, I'm in LOVE with this image. I'm so jealous that you get to work with all these lovelies. Soooo cute. I love that it's more of a scene too rather than just one character. I am addicted to LOTV and I love how you've made this your own.
Gorgeous honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Just gorgeous! Your colouring is wonderful and your DP and embellies complement the image perfectly :-)
Hugs, Kat x
SO beautiful how you made this!
This is GLORIOUS! WOW!
Love this cute image, keep changing my mind about which will be my favourite x
Your card is lovely!!
What a fun image - love, love, love this card!
Absolutely gorgeous card sweetie. Loving these new stamps. Hugs xNx
Elise I think that this is my favourite so far. It is truly beautiful. The snowflake actually looks real. Fabulous!
A delightfully enchanting card!
So beautiful!! I would just DIE to win all these Christmas images!! Of course I'll probably have to purchase them all...but you never know!!!
Qu'il est beau ce père Noël, magnifiquement bien colorisée et que dire de cette magnifique carte alors Wow! et re Wow! pour vous toutes.
Awesome coloring as always Elise. You always make the image look so realistic, this is really stunning. What DI color do you use as the highlight?
Have a wonderful week.
It's very cheerful! Nice card!
Oh wow Elise, this is totally awesome with some gorgeous coloring and details. These new Christmas stamps are so cute I can't wait to get them. Your amazing designs always blow me away with all the beauty you display. "Hugs"
Fabulous card! Wonderful coloring and details.... darling Santa stamp! Love it!
love the new stamp, and awesome card :)
What a gorgeous card - love your coloring.
Hugz
Ea
Gorgeous card Elise love the new stamp and beautiful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Een lekker knuffelkaart
Adorable x
Elise, beautiful, simply beautiful. xxx
My favourite motif so far! Isn't he just gorgeous riding his reindeer - and these cute little birdies... :o)
Regards, Britta
Lovely.
How will I decide!
x
LOVE this image and another beautiful card :) x
Totally cute and adorable, and love the frontage
Pauline x
Adorable.Love it.Hugs x
Love this Santa image so fun and cute! great colouring and love the distressed feel brilliant card :)
So, so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Love the colouring on this so sweet! I can't wait for this release! Lyns xx
I always look so forward to the Christmas release. All of the stamps are beautiful and everyone's project is so inspiring. I just adore your santa and reindeer card!
Laura C.
Love all the little details and that stamp is just gorgeous!!
Gorgeous Elise. Loving the new stamps.
Kat x
This is so beautiful Elise!!!!! Your colouring amazing as always and I love these new Christmas stamps very much.
Hugs, Jolanda
Aww! Love that reindeer!!
Hi there hunni! ❤
This is sooooo beautiful hunni! I just adore the amazingly cute image and your coloring is just out of this world beautiful! Stunning papers, lovely shape and awesome use of our beloved frantage!
Miss you, love you!
Lots of hugs ❤
It is hard to start thinking about Christmas now but these cute stamps make it all possible..Love all the cards keep the inspiration coming
This is so magical Elise! Love all your embellies and your beautiful coloring. Gorgeous card!!!
Gorgeous card, Elise! I just looove those two snowflakes, and that little angel, the spruces and everything... Magical image. :)
Hugs, Anne.
What a cute image and love how you have put it all together.
OMW that stamp is cute. Did Santa's sleigh breakdown? LOL. Love it and such a fabulous card Elise. Love the berries and the sparkly snowflakes. Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xxx
love this card
Post a Comment