Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
Bodhi's summer is coming to a close soon .. sigh .. that was too QUICK wasn't it?! I'm so sad that he's going back to school at the end of the month already .. I felt like our summer just started .. and now we're having to get ready for school again. :(
He took his first Karate belt test on Saturday .. hehe! Soooo adorable! We didn't know they were going to do some sparring too .. so when they dressed him up in full sparring gear and he came WOBBLING out onto the floor .. I couldn't help but giggle soooo hard! He had so much fun out there .. all the kids and adults are so WONDERFUL with them .. it's really nice to see. :)
Anyway ... I've finally completed a card. Whew! hehe! I've made a card using the ever DARLING Lili of the Valley "Christmas Goodies" image using Distress Inks and stamped the "Christmas Greetings" sentiment from "Set 36 - Chrismas Icons Stamp Sheet" onto the little postcard at the top corner.
That gorgeous snowflake die and those beauuuutiful Pion papers were a gift I received from a very dear sweet friend! She actually gave me those papers over a year ago .. and ooooh having such difficulties cutting into them! lol! :)
Have you treated yourself to LOTV's newest Christmas release?? They're all so PRECIOUS aren't they?!!! I loooove them to bits!
Please visit my BEAUTIFUL LOTV DT sisters .. as they always have such GORGEOUS creations to show you on their personal blogs as well as LOTV'S Inspirational Blog!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


23 comments:
This is beautiful Elise love your image I haven't inked any of my new releases up yet but yours has been coloured so beautifully
jacqui x
OMG!!! This is so gorgeous!! Your colouring... *sigh*, I wish I could colour like that. The image is really adorable and the snowflakes look beautiful. What paper did you use for them? Is it silver?
Hugs, Jolanda
Stunning card Elise, I don't know how you can ever bear to part with them.
Hugs
Caz x
Beautiful as ever Elise. Love the colours and those snowflakes are gorgeous.xx
Awww Elise it's a stunning work an art!!! Your creations just blow me away!!! Looooove it!
big hug!!
Jasmina
WOW!! This is stunning Elise. Such a sweet image, prefect soft colouring and I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments too.
It sounds like you have been having a wonderful time with Bodhi. I agree, the summer holidays go way too quickly.
hugs Sue xx
This is pretty. I have to figure out your coloring technique. Your images are always so beautiful.
Hugs, Dangina
I just can't stop looking at this AMAZING card! The details, the coloring, the amazing way you did everything!!!!! So super gorgeous Elise!!!!!
I hope Bodhi had a great time haha! I bet he was the cutest little guy out there. I had to laugh at him "wobbling" out hahahahhaha!!!
Hugs, Dena
WOOZER!!!! What a spectacular gorgeous card!!! It is so beautiful!!!!
Stunning card Elise. The image looks fabulous and so beautifully coloured.
Love it!
Lorraine x
OMG this is so gorgeous Elise. I love it. Gorgeous image, but your colouring just makes it all the more special.
Hugs
Annette
xx
OMGggggggggggg....let me catch my breath!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo gorgeous, Sweetie!!!! I don't even know where to begin........I love EVERYTHING on this spectacular creation! I can't stop staring at it....sooo much to love and admire on this work of art!
Elise,
All I can say is OMG and DITTO to all the comments above - they say it so much better than I can! You are soooo talented! :)
Hugs
Sheryl
A wonderful card Elise, lovely colours and everything.
Chris X
Oh, wow!!!! Another gorgeous card, Elise!! Love your work so much!! Have a great day! Big hugs
Oh, LOVE!
Gorgeous card, I love the snowflakes, the lace behing the paper, the flowers look amazing, and that little heart, the pearls, it is all so gorgeous! And it says "god Jul" to on the edge, it's Norwegian for "merry Christmas", gotta love that too. ;)
Amazing coloring and adorable image, the frosty thingsies arount the image and on the postcard looks beautifull. What did you use for that, liquid pearl?
Congrats on your Karate Kid, you must be so proud. :)
Hugs, Anne.
Hello my friend! WOW!! I have truly missed visiting your blog as you always have such stunning designs Elise! :) I just wanted to stop by to say hello and that I'm following along with you on Feedly so I can come and see your beautiful makes! Hope all is well! BIGGEST HUGS to you my friend! :)
This is absolutely gorgeous, Elise! I love the inking and paint splatters around the edge. The whole card is just beautiful!
Hi! Oh Bodhi must have looked so cool bless him :)
This is so pretty Elise,I love this image and amazing design too.Hope the next couple of weeks go real slow for you both,BIG hug.Lou.xxxxxx
Hello Sweet Elise, Ilove reading stories about Bodhi, brings back such memories! Must tell you that I am frightened to cut Pion papers too! You did wonders with this so very precious image. I love the frantage around it so much. Fabulous layout, and details, as always. A true eye candy! Sending Love. xox
Stunning Elise. Love this new stamp and the layout and embellies are beautiful! Love the pink roses, delish! Hugs, Wends x
I bet you and Bodhi's been having a blast this summer. He's so lucky to have such a cool mommy as you! This card is so beautiful Elise! It takes me so long to visually go around your whole card--every inch is gorgeous and so detailed! Just beautiful my dear!!!
lovely colours
Post a Comment