Hey Ya's!!!!!! It's a great start to the day!
Today we are holding a Lili of the Valley design team blog hop to celebrate the launch of their gorgeous new Christmas stamps! This is the second set of their 2013 Christmas collection and there are 20 stamps including some of your favourite characters and also a few more traditional designs! Woot woot!
The
stamps will be available to buy on the website from midday on Sunday August 25th
(UK time) .. so get ready to TREAT yourselves!!!
I’m sure
you know what to do by now ...just ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the
links and leave a comment on each card, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas
and inspiration along the way for using the new images.
There is a fabulous prize up for grabs on the hop, we don’t know where it is hidden so do make sure you that you visit and comment on every blog.
You have
a couple of days to join in, we will let you know on Saturday evening which was
the ‘lucky’ blog and a winner will be drawn at random from all the comments that
were left on that blog!
The prize is a full set
of the new Christmas stamps...
that’s 20
rubber stamps, one each of all the newest designs.
Omgosh right?!! Lucky you's!
Here's a
list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them
all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of
winning;
Here’s
my card .. I combined 2 of the upcoming images "Skating Fun" along with "Festive Decorations"! Feels like music should be playing in the background for these images .. hehehe!!! Then I also used my "Christmas Greetings" stamp up in the corner from "Set 36 - Christmas Icons". And I did a little corner tag with the postcard from "Set 36 - Christmas Icons" also. :)
You
should be visiting the lovely fabulous Fleur next, and if you get lost you can always
go back to the beginning and pick it up from there. :)
Don’t
forget to stop by the Ideas
to Inspire blog on Saturday
evening when you can find out who the lucky winner is of that great
prize!
Enjoy
the hop … and good luck!
Big Hugs,
Elise
.jpg)
.jpg)
186 comments:
ohhhhh this one is so sweet.
i like the colors.
hugs rian
Hi Elise,
Another gorgeous card, I love the way you have combined the use of different stamps and love the fun cute little skaters.
Chris X
Gorgeous as always Elise. Love how you have used two stamps. Holly x
oooh boy this one i must have what a wonderfull card.
love it
hugs
angelique
Absolutely beautiful. Love the details with the colouring,ribbons, flowers and layers. TFS. Bettinaxx
Very clever adding both images, lovely card and I know what you mean about the music... Those cute little dancing characters put a little smile on my face so love it. X
Elise you never fail to stun me with your amazing cards. This is fab and I really love those ornaments x
Great idea, two new images on one card, love the sweet animals with the pretty ornaments, fab card
These images work really well together
This is such a beautiful card, I love what you have done xxx
Those two stamps looks great together! Nice work :)
Love how you combined many different stamps, they all fit well together!
Awwww, what a pair of cuties! Gorgeous, gorgeous colouring! And I love the postcard tag too... Great idea for Christmas present labels!
WOW!!!! This is stunning Elise. You are so good at combining images. They are gorgeous and your colouring is wonderful. I love the ribbon and fabulous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx
Elise
What a lovely card - so much fun and all the elements work so well together.
Elaine
As always your cards are stunning, love the way you hace combined 2 stamps x
What an amazing card love this new stamp and love the matching tag. Love and Happy Crafting Carole x
Another beautiful card.
Adorable images Elise. Love this card
Hugs Kelly
So sweet and happy!
Perfect for Christmas.
Chris xxx
Love the stamp combo - especially love the little skating bunny - sooo cute. Rosemary I
Hi,
wow wonderful card, its winter time and time to have fun :-) wonderful.
Hugs renate
Hello Elise. A clever mix of cutie & traditional stamps used together. love your colour combo.
Thank You.
Karen x
Great card, super idea to merge the images, just shows what a bit of imagination can do. xx
WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Elise.. you have rocked this ...Cayuuuute!
TFS!
HUGS x
how fun is this stamp!
This is beautiful I love the look of happiness on their faces!
Love your card and embellishments
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly
xxx
This creation is wonderful and very clever using two different stamps! X
Wow the new stamps are gorgeous. Lovely card, so beautiful!
hugs Anke
Beautiful card. Gorgeous colouring and embellies. x
Very clever, two images. Hmm... food for thought! Love it. Thank you
hi Elise,
I just love how you have put this card together.
Using a combination of stamps is a fab idea and works so well on this card. There ares some gorgeous stamps coming out and I can't wait!!!
Hugs
Karen x
Hallo,
i love your card, i love the images.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs Lotte
hallo
OMG..this card is just way tooo cute. I absolutely wanna have this stamp!
The two images look as if they should be together, beautiful card
Ann
Oh gosh, this is getting hard not to spend all my $$$!!!! These stamps are gorgeous!
Love the combination of stamps, lovely card Elise! Debra x
Hiya Elise - yours is very often my favourite of the bunch - and I think you may have done it again - just magical - love it xx
I love the hanging ornaments, that one is a must have! Your coloring is awesome too!
Ooh, so cute! Love the images together, and yes, those cute images have definitely got some motion to them.
Hugs
Brenda
The two stamps combined looks wonderful. Your are right about the music.
Hugs, Nanda
This is beautiful thanks for the blog hop xx
Such a adorable card.
Hugs,
bastel_fee
I'm smiling at the little bunny's leg in the air. What a lovely card.
Gorgeous card, love this new image x Rachel
I have to say, so far this is my favorite card yet! I love how you combined the two stamp sets. They work perfectly together! Thanks for sharing!
Lovely card and lovely stamps!
hugs, Helena
Gorgeous card, love the way you have combined he two stamps.
Very cute. I just wish I could put these things in the mail without having to go to post office...lol...But, who said I couldn't have deliver!
Love your card, really like how you combined the two images. Have a great day.
This is so sweet! You can almost hear the music when you look at this card. Love those 2 stamps together!
<3 Emily L.
I love how you combine these two images! I never would have thought to do that, but what a charming image they make together!
Another stunner Elise. I love the way you combine your stamps. The colours and design are gorgeous.
Lorraine x
Hello Elise! ... your card is sooooo sweet honey!
A true love! ^_^
Big Hugs!
Vale ;)
So cute! I never think to combine images and these go perfectly together!
OH! Elise, I just love the Christmas decorations in the corner. So very pretty and perfectly used to create such a fantastic Christmas scene. your card is STUNNING dear friend. Hugs. xox
This stamp is sooooo cute!
And what a pretty card, tonight I will have to pin it,
Now I will hop on,
HUgs Blankina
What a fun card!
Oh I really love the stamp and your card!! So cute with the tag too!
*squeeeee* This is so cute and the combination of the two stamps is so great. Fab card ♥
Hugs,
Heike
such a cute card thanks for sharing.
Love your design - it's beautiful! x
OMG! You totally outdid yourself!!! What a wonderful way to combine two stamps - absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity, I'm off to hop and gather more inspiration.
I love your little ice skaters, they are so cute. The card and tag are stunning.
adorable, well done on the blending of the 2 stamps.
I love the card, it is adorable and love that you put the extra postcard stamp in the back to write something!! How cute is that :) Thanks for sharing and thank you so much for the chance to win the new stamps!!
Oh just love these image stamps! NEED them both! ;D I love how you've combined the two to make a super cute card!
Kelly.x
Sucha lovely card absolutely love the LOTV image it cute, relevant and expertly coloured. Can't wait to be this good!! thanks for the great ideas and bloghop ;0)
I love Patch - so glad he is a Christmas stamp now.
Stunning creation Elise, love the new release. Jane x
AWW!! Elise, you can't get an more sweet if you tried!! What an adorable image! You've really brought it to life with your gorgeous touches!! TFS! HUGS :)
Love your card, it's so cute :-) xx
Absolutely fantastic colouring, love it.
Hugs Ali x
so loving this, such a sweet postcard
hugs
Oh My! This is stunning Elise, I love how you have combined two stamps, it's so colourful and I agree there should be music lol!! I love these little characters!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx
Oh boy love the way you have combined two stamps together. Fabulous.
Stunning creation. Love your combination of stamps and super design xx
Great choice with stamps. They work together so well. I love the ornaments hanging and your coloring on them!
Beautiful. It is so pretty.
Oh my goodness, this is so pretty, Elise! That skating image is so cute! I love how you combined the two images and the embellishments you chose. I love how you tuck little pieces away, too. I need to do that some time.
What a fun card it so looks like its got movement and the wee characters made me smile as I could hear the music you suggested only it was the charlston that sprang into my head, maybe its just that the bunnt looks like he skates like me arms and legs everywhere before I end up in a heap on the ice laughing. Fab card and love the tag too.
So pretty card love the softness the colors are so bright love it hugs christa
Absolutely fabulous card, love how you've combined the stamps and both are wonderful images, love it, Kate x
stunning card, love the colours.
Another gorgeous card Elise, love your colouring and the postcard is a beautiful touch.
Hugs Tracy x
So very pretty. Really like the colours and images together!
Super nice card. Another great stamp.
What a stunning card! Your coloring is fantastic!
Oh my, very nice. Great job.
So much work in this Elise. A fab image and combination of "everything" - beautiful! xx
Cute card with both stamps
I love the way you have combined the two images to make one great card. I also love the hidden postcard - very cute!
Emma x
The corner tag is just a perfect embellishment. Love the fun, the dancing, the excitement of this card.
Wow Elise, what a stunning card .... love your combo of two new images and the postcard tag is fabulous.
Pauline x
Totally adorable in every detail.
Thanks for a fun hop.
Debs xx
Wow, your card is adorable, wonderful colors and Details. Love the new images.
Hugs
Heike
what a perfect combination from stamps , perfect card
Oh Elise, these are just gorgeous. I love these new characters and the xmas images are so cute. Love Patch!!! Another stamp on my 'must have' list.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Love the combination - so adorable.Gorgeous card.Hugs Debbie x
This is adorable. The stamp is too cute!! Your coloring, however, is what makes this card outstanding. I adore the watercolor look you achieved and the embellishments are fantastic! Look at that tag...just wonderful! GREAT card! --Gail
Your card is adorable, and I love the idea of the little postcard too. Just makes it extra special.
Helen
Oh i do love this how gorgeous!!!!
Beautiful!!! The images work perfectly together!
what a gorgeous card, love the stitching/distressing/vintage look! Beautifully coloured too! x
Super cute x
Gorgeous card Elise. Love touch of red.
Jasmina
So adorable. I love the colours. XXX
Great combo of stamps, I would never have used these 2 together but they work so well! X
Cute image. Beautiful card.
Lesley
Hi elise, I love the way you join 2 images and it always works beautifully. Stunning! Hugs, Carol S.xx
Oh my goodness... How cute is this card!!!?? Just too cute!!! I love that you put them together!!! Awesome job!!!
Ahh! Just too cute! How am I going to choose? Stuff it, I'll get the lot, lol! xx
gorgeous Elisa...fab colouring too.
Fi
x
Love this cute image and the colours you have used.
Elise this is the cutest! Very nice job of combining different sets. Hugs Mickey
What a wonderful card you've made with this sweet image, Elise!! Love all of them! Thank you for sharing this wonderful inspiration with us.
Hugs, Karina
ooooh gorgeous! My favourite stamp last xmas was the Christmas baubles, this is just my cup of tea :D
What a wonderful 'fun' card! Just love how you combined the two stamps!
WOW WOW WOW I LOVE IT, WHAT A FABULOUS CARD AND I LOVE THE IMAGES AND THE GORGEOUS DESIGN OF YOUR CARD XXXXXXXXX
Loved this stamp. Made me smile as soon as I saw it. Beautiful coloring job. Wish I was that good.
Hi Elise,
Wow,
What a wonderful card,
and so cleverly put together,
a truly stunning card,
and such beautiful colourings,
a real gem,
and a showcase for LOTV latest images,
well done,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x
So sweet the two skaters! Interesting combination of stamps...
Regards, Britta
Beautiful card, looks complicated with having one image in front of another. You are so talented :) Keep up the good work :)
Just gorgeous and your colouring is amazing :) love your card !!
Patch and Jack are skates! Wow. Adorable. Great job with the ornament layout. I love it.
this card is fabulous! stamps are all lovely colours used make it really pretty x
Elise your card is super. I love the colour and embelishments, just adorable image. Debbiex
Another lovely stamp and card
sweet card and love the colours you used hugs M a r g i t
lovely card
Wow... your card is precious! Love everything about it. So many details...
I absolutely am in love with your card. Stunning!
Love these critters and that's a beautiful card!
Karen adams
Your combination of stamps works great together! I love the postcard too!
Stunning card. Your coloring is fabulous. I am just in awe.
Lovely card, so sweet image :)
Sweet card! Gorgeous coloring and details! Love the darling critters and those pretty ornaments!
Morning Elise, these stamps work well together...beautiful result! Ooh, I certainly am getting spoilt for choice!! :-)
Love the way you combined the two stamps. Lovely card
Een prachtige kaart om verliefd op te worden
Ohhhhh, so cute! I love the Jack and patch image, . Like how 2 stamps have been used
just love it!
Oh wow Elise I love your card it's gorgeous. love the way you combined the two stamps and your coloring is fabulous :)
Hugs Mandy xxx
Loving the new stamps, hopping along to the next blog now. Thanks for the chance to win. Kim.
I love it to hop! ;-)
And again a lovely card....
Hugs,
Jeannette
Wow absolutely loving the cards & brilliant ideas.
Can't wait for LOTV to be on Create & Craft next week - sky record at the ready .........
Fingers crossed I may be the lucky one to win the stamps
Hugs
Clare xxx
Elise, I always love the cards you made, this one is so gorgeous!
So sweet! And what a great idea to combine those two stamps!
XO Susanne H.
Elise your blog and your cards are always such fun! This card is fantastic what a great use of the stamps it's really inspiring thank you. Lisa xx
Perfect card! Love your coloring and color choices.
Greetings from Finland!
Awww Elise, another stunning creation from you! Love your coloring and how you combined the different stamps to make that lovely scene! Just beautiful!
Big hugs,
Iris
Wooooooooow this is amazing :)
Wow...you really rocked these images!!! LOVE the wee tag, and how you combined the bells and skaters - they are ADORABLE!! Gorgeous creation - thanks for sharing!!
Ooo, I love this one... I love the ornaments and those little skaters!
OMG I love this card. Great design, spectacular colouring and such cute stamps.
this card is brilliant all the colours and techniques x
Gorgeous card Elise, the images look great together :) love the little postcard too, so cute!
Tanya xx
Dear Elise,
So nice card and so beautiful colored! So sweet is this newest stamp of lotv!
Greetings and good weekend!
Marieke
Gorgeous card thank you for the opportunity of winning the stamps. Off to hop. Lizzie xx
This is gorgeous. All the images work so well together and love the postcard
Hi Elise
Oh what a stunning cards.
Really nice!
Hugs Britt
Wow love it fab combination of stamps just gorgeous angxx
This collection is simpley darling!!! And this image is soooo cute!!!! I love it!! Beautiful job, as always!!!
Teri
Beautiful
Hermien
Love the new stamps and your card they are both fabulous. I would just love to win the stamps. Thanks Wendy
I love the combination of two stamps. The decorations one could be used for all sorts of things.
Love how you've merged the stamps, such a clever idea! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x
What a different idea to combine these two stamps works really well
Gorgeous Elise, love those cute skaters.
Kat x
Ooooh another lovely card, it's so cute. Very successful combination !
xx Annie
Love your card, it was a neat idea to combine the stamps. Love the colouring and embellishments.
Elaine
Gorgeous card, love these new stamps!
I really like the way this card sparkles. Very nice card and a fun new image.
WOWZER!! This is an AWESOME card!! LOVE how you combined the two images to make a fantastic scene!!
FABOLOUS HOP ! I´m love!
Wow this is stunning! I especially love the way you've coloured the ornaments.
super card they really look like they are dancing on ice x
super bellissima la tua card! :)
Laura
Cute, very cute! xxx
What a fun card! Beautiful images.
Gorgeous card. Love how you have combined two images.
Deborah A
What a darling card! I love the distressing you did and the use of color. Thanks for sharing this!
Love the combo of the 2 stamps ... They look fab 2gerher!! Hugs Juls xxx
That's so clever Elise! Love the combo of the two stamps, so perfectly executed hunny!! Looks fabbo!! Big hugs, Wends xxx
Your cards always look to have an ethereal look. How do you do that? They are so pretty. Kath m
Hi! this truly is so creative Elise,your colouring/shading is just amazing** totally adore it all.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx
Post a Comment