Hey Ya's! Hope you're all having a beautiful week so far!
As you already know, Lili of the Valley is having yet another DARLING release coming out which will be released on Aug 25th! Have you been eyeballing my beautiful DT sisters blogs with their GORGEOUS sneak peeks??? :)
Today, I've made a little Christmas purse! Whhhaaaaat??? ... no card??? hahahaha! Why yes! I've attempted to venture out of my comfortable boundaries (I do that once every 10 years or so you know). LOL!!! Kidding! :)
So, I've used this beautiful "Partridge in a Pear Tree" and coloured it up with Distress Inks. Then I used the "Christmas Greeting" sentiment from "Set 36 - Christmas Icons". I looked on You Tube on how to do a purse and ran across this super wonderful tutorial here.
I think this would be a neat idea to fill with anything .. cookies, a little bit of light crafting goodies ...
Don't forget to enter into the LOTV Monthly Challenge .. this month it is "Make it Festive"!! :)
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise



29 comments:
What a lovely bag Elise love your image and detailing
jacqui xx
Very pretty card Elise. Beautifully coloured image, gorgeous layout and embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x
OMG! That Wonder!
Absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for stop by me!
Hugs,
Vale ;)
This bag is so sweet as can be Elise!!!! I'm glad you do something different!!! Great job!
Hugs,
Jasmina
Hi! really pretty card,amazing**colouring Elise and love the design.BIG hug,Lou.xxxx
This is stunning Elise. I love the design, such a gorgeous image and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx
Such a pretty stamp... got to have it...
What a fabulous project! I love the purse design and the new stamp looks gorgeous.
Lorraine x
Ooooh you clever girl!Such a lot of hard work in this creation and beautiful as always. A really nice idea. Hugs xx
Such a beautifully designed gift bag Elise! I love the added flap for the front so that it looks like part of the front design! Stunning details my friend! Keep em coming girl! :) HUGS
How pretty! Elise! such a great idea. love this awesome image, and your fabulous coloring. Such a thoughtful present to offer as a hostess gift. I love your idea. Have a great day. xox
Hi Elise, Your bag is gorgeous and love this new stamp. (Nicer than the one on the video!!) Thank you for your lovely comment on my hand drawn card on my blog. I was a bit nervous posting it! Hugs, Carol S.xx
This is soooo beautiful Elise, love it!!
x Gretha
OMG what are you doing to me Elise!! Yet another gorgeous card and image that I'm going to HAVE to buy!!! LOL
It's stunning. Love the new images.
Hugs
Annette
xx
This is incredible! Love the design of the bag and the sweet embellishing. You really worked your magic.
Hugs, Dangina
I love this, Elise! Everything is just perfect!
Elise, you have conquered outside your comfort zone!!!!! This is one amazing little project!!! Gorgeous Elise touches! OMG! You colored that with distress inks? Holy cow girlfriend, unbelievable! So beautiful!!! Love, love, love this idea!
Big hugs to you!
Dena
This is sooooo pretty Elise, what a lovely gift it would make.. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful!!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx
This is sooooo pretty Elise, what a lovely gift it would make.. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful!!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx
What a creative idea.....love it!!!!
LOTV sure is coming out with some cute Christmas images....this adorable tree is colored to perfection. Sooooo adorable!!!!!
So pretty, Elise! I love the sparkle around the image and the embellishments you chose. I decided to go outside my comfort zone, too, and learn a new coloring technique (distress inks). It's been fun learning something new! Hope you have a great weekend!
So beautiful, love the tree and the Frantage around it. I love your purse design also. I am glad you went out of the box but don't wait 10 years again, maybe 10 days!
Hugs Kelly
What a pretty little gift bag, anyone would be so thrilled to receive it.
Lorraine
I had to take a double look, it is a gorgeous gift bag. Again, I like topiaries. Good job
Lovely card and great image.
Love this one too! gorgeous
Not my favorite stamp, But you did
a wonderful job.
loving the blog
Beautiful!!! Hugs Juls xxx
Post a Comment