Friday, August 9, 2013

What a Lovely Day

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all getting ready for a fabulous weekend!
 
Well, I've made a card for a lovely friend's Birthday using this darling Saturated Canary image called "Canary Love".  I've used gorrrrgeous Maja papers given to me by a dear sweet friend!  Then, that ever so beauuuuutiful delicate butterfly border (Joy!Crafts) at the top is from ANOTHER dear sweet friend, and that lush divine pink ribbon that I've been holding onto is yet from ANOTHER dear sweet overseas friend!  SIGH!!!  Thank you so very very much girls .. I am truly grateful!!!



Well, Bodhi's summer is coming to a quick close .. less than 2 more weeks.  :(  Crazy right?!  Hmmmm .. we all have to think of a way to slow down the minutes .. wouldn't THAT be such a great invention?!!  hehe!
 
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

24 comments:

Becky said...

Elise, this is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it.
I so wish I could slow down time too, kids grow so quickly. Enjoy the next two weeks with your sweet boy.
Hugs,
Becky xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Elise. She looks fabulous and beautifully coloured as always. Love all the pretty embellies too.
I agree, the school holiday do go far too quickly!
Lorraine x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Just beautiful Elise love your colours and papers
jacqui xx

Valentina Pagan said...

Fab card Elise!!! *_*
I love this!!!
Vale ;)

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, your cards are always so beautiful. This image is stunning and your design, amazing. hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

So precious Elise!!! You got a lot beautiful things and create even more beautiful card. So many gorgeous details. Your colouring rocks!
Jasmina

Sande said...

What a stunning card, Elise! Love those soft colors and lovely details! Outstanding coloring as always :) Gorgeous pins and this embellie on ribbon!

Hugs, Sande xx

Carol Willis said...

Stunning, beautiful card Elise. Love the image, papers and gorgeous embellishments.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Lau W said...

Aw ! Just beautiful !!!
xxx

Carole said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Elise, and your colouring superb. Lovely card. I sure wish we could slow down time too or create a 48hr day?
Hugs xx

Dena said...

Awe Elise, she's beautiful!!!!! Your friend will adore this masterpiece that you made for her, I mean, who wouldn't!? The little lace peeking through it a gorgeous touch!! Gotta llllloooooovvvvvveeee this card!!
Hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning one Elise! What lovely coloring! Enjoy your weekend my friend! HUGS

Kelly said...

Out of this world gorgeous! She is awesome and so is the card. It is hard to have fun all summer with the kids and then send them back to school. But then me thinking selfishly says Elise can make more cards! lol
Enjoy each other!
Hugs Kelly

Christina C. said...

What a lovely way to start off my morning!!!! Such an exquisitely gorgeous creation.....love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only I could color like that...sigh!!!!
Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Your card is stunning... The colors are mignificent and every detail is just perfect.... sigh, sigh....xxx Ann Marie

Sue said...

Oh my goodness Elise, this is such a beautiful card. I love that pretty image, your colouring is truly wonderful and the papers and details are so gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Elise! Exceptional coloring! Love all the beautiful details!

Lou said...

Hi! Oh this is such a pretty card,gorgeous girly and I always say it :) BUT your colouring and eye for colour is so amazing Elise.It must have been truly loved and treasured ..enjoy these next weeks with your sweet boy.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise!! Long time no see. I love this!! So pretty.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise that's gorgeous hunny! Love the papers, lovely ribbon and all your gorgeous romantic finishes. Beautiful image too. Hugs, Wends xxx

Annette said...

Oooh Elise, this is GORGEOUS. I love her hair.
Annette
xx

Shirley N said...

What a lucky friend she is to be getting such a special card like this! Gosh, this is amazing Elise--love the butterflies at the top, your gorgeous ribbon with the pin, and your gorgeous coloring. Amazing work, lovelovelove!!!

Unknown said...

great

Niki Estes said...

How cute! Gorgeous coloring as always, Elise!