Good
morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Time for another Lili of the Valley blog hop to celebrate the launch of their 5 gorgeous new Girlie stamps!! Wooohoooo!
The
stamps will be available to buy on the website from midday on Monday
4th November and also at their open day in Leeds on Saturday Nov 2nd if you
are able to go along. :)
We thought we’d have a change for this hop, you all enjoy seeing how an image can be used in different way so this time we are showing cards all made using the same stamp
We thought we’d have a change for this hop, you all enjoy seeing how an image can be used in different way so this time we are showing cards all made using the same stamp
We’ve chosen Getting Ready ...and she is just adorable!
I’m
sure you know what to do by now, just ‘hop’ from one blog to another following
the links and leave a comment on each card, hopefully we can give you lots of
ideas and inspiration.
As always we have some hidden prizes along the way, we don’t know where they are so do be sure to visit and comment on every blog!!
We
will let you know tomorrow evening which was the ‘lucky’ blogs and a winners
will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on those
blogs. We have 3 sets of
the new stamps to give away, three lucky winners will each get all 5 new
designs! Wowwwww! :)
Here's a list of all the
blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a
comment on each one to have the best chance of winning;
Here’s my "Getting Ready" card for you using quite a few other LOTV yummy goodies too! The papers on here are from the "Antebellum" stack .. gosh I love these papers! I've also used a little grunge element on the side of the image from "Set 66 - Grunge Elements".
I've also used a pull out tag with LOTV's "Set 43 Statements Fabulous", "Set 58 Pretty Grungy - Good Times" and also from "Set 50 Tags Madame".
Don’t
forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow evening when you can find out
who the lucky winners were of the prizes!
Enjoy the hop … and
good luck!
Thank you so much for joining us and I'll see you again soon!!
Hugs,
Elise



124 comments:
Wow! Stunning card!
Wow fabulous card angxx
Wow Elise - this is just fabulous! Love it to bits - amazing details xx
Oh Elise.... your cards are soooo beautiful to dream! *_*
....and the little charm brush is sooooo Sweet!!! ^_^
I love your Romantic style!!!
Big Hugs!
Vale ;*
OH my word...This is STUNNING!!! The layout, the layers, the coloring, the embellishment...all are so perfect and beautiful!!! Beautiful image and so perfect for any girl/woman of any age group. Beautiful.
Gorgeous and stunning card,so many lovely details:DLove the tag too.
The image is fabulous and your coloring is amazing:D
Love your work:D
Merethe
Stunning card Elise. Great tag idea. Holly x
What an amazing card - really very special, with all the layering and detail. Who wouldn't be pleased to receive this?! Thanks for sharing.
Love this stamp. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and flowers too. Sharon x
Gorgeous card Elise beautiful colour's love the image and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Gorgeous card. Love your colouring and I love the way you've hidden the tag behind the image.
Emma x
Stunning....absolutely fabulous!!! Great card design, very beautiful blooms and such a fab girly image...all ready to go out. Gorgeous! Ruby x
Wow Elise, your cards always blow me away...this is just fab..so many details and the colours just pop. Wonderful card x
Gorgeous card and image Elise, lovely embellishments, Kate X
Omg so gorgeous, lovely charm x
Love the pullout tag. Very pretty card
Wow what a beautiful card, I love the spring colours, I'm loving seeing this stamp used in different styles :) xxx
Gorgeous colours, remind me of crocuses in the spring, love it.
So soft and ultra-pretty :)
How bright and fresh your card looks. Amazing how changing the colour ways affects the image overall X
She is soooo cute, love the colours you've used, Carolyn x
What a beautiful card Elise, your colouring is absolutely superb, I love all the gorgeous embellishments too
Chris X
Wow, this is stunning, such beautiful colouring and colours and your layout is fab, i have major card envy x
Absolutely perfect Elise, I love everything about this :) it's so girly and I feel like you could jump right into the card and be the sweet girl in the mirror :)
Oh My Word...just stunning..love all the pretty colours xx
Wow, this is so pretty! Love the colours and your colouring is amazing x
Elise, stunning image and I so love that colour combo. This is a beautiful card to be treausred.
Just amazing love the flower arrangement and the gorgeous colours Love and Happy Crafting Carole x
stunning card one I would love to receive, it's a little piece of art.
Beautiful card.I like the soft colors.
Gr Elly
Love the beautiful subtle colours on this dreamy card.
Beautiful indeed! So very pretty and girlie, and I love that charm. x
Awwwww she is such a sweetie and your colouring is always sooooooo beautiful Elise. Such gorgeous detailing and I love the tag too.
Thank you for the inspiration.
hugs Sue xx
I do love this adorable creation!!!!
very nice card! The image is cute!
Oh my word!! Elise, this is so beautiful, a delightful feminine and dreamy card. Love your colouring, design and that gorgeous Tag is an extra bonus. Stunning work as always. Hugs Suzi
wow!! love the colorful effect on your card... very beautiful!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Oh I love the soft colours and the lovely em bellies. hugs! Mojca
Oh my, GORGEOUS. Love the layout, colours, the wee charm, everything :) Take care love Jane x
Ohhhhhhhh Elise, this is Soooo gorgeous and soft and pretty. I love the tags you have added too, you have put a lot of work into this wonderful card and your colouring? -perfect as usual.
Hugs xx
Holy Moly Momma!!! This is incredible!!!! What a pretty card to see this morning!! You have outdone yourself on coloring this little gal and love the sentiments and accessories you used!!!! Totally darling Elise!!!
Hugs, Dena
Your coloring is just so exquisite and I love your layout!!!
Hi Elise. this image is so beautiful, and its perfectly finished. I love the flowers and the general layout of the whole thing - you are so talented!
Beautiful card! Love the pastel colours you've used. The embellishments and the tag look wonderful. Debra x
wow this is stunning.
hugs Annemarie
Oh she's stunning, I always LOVE how you use your Prisma's, so much depth to your colouring, you're going to have to do a tutorial for us lesser mortals one day!
Hugs
Brenda
Gorgeous card, Elise. Love the style & layering & it is so beautifully coloured too.
Tine :)
wauwww what a nice colors.
i love the new stamps.
hugs rian
This image is so lovely and the pastel colours you've used are really pretty -a lovely card.
Oh Elise!Your card is so gorgeous!Bravooo!
So cute and great pastal colours used. so different to the other love it
Hugs Vicky b x
Stunning card Elise, I love the fresh colours you've used. Thanks, Kim.
Just gorgeous, love the image. Marlene
Wow Elise what a gorgeous card.
The color too. Bravo
This is exactly what that image needs - a shabby chic feel! <3 Adorable and totally jaw-dropping, Elise! Love the contrast in your colouring! <3 xx
wow, your embellishments are so beautifully chosen!
Elise!!!! This is simply fabulous!!!! Oh my goodness, you've done such a sweet job with this! I just love all your work!!!! Just lovely!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
OH!!!!!! such a treat for my eyes Elise! how precious, how delicious, how delightful! you give the impression that each card of yours comes out of a dream. I just love the image, your coloring is fabulous, and look at this cute little charm... Gorgeous! Have a nice Halloween Sweetie! Hugs.
its amazing how different one stamped image can look, very pretty
Stunning, as always Elise. The stamp is so adorable and I love the colours and pretty embellies.
Lorraine x
Oh Elise, this is FAB U LOUS (darling, lol)! Beautiful colours, anyone would be delighted to receive this card! :-)
I do like the idea of the tag that can pull out. Great colouring in and the flowers compliment her so well.
This is a gorgeous creation Elise. Love all the wonderful elements you've used & it shows that you enjoy what you do.
Hugs, Janie
Beautiful card Elise. I like the way you have used the large sentiment.
Lesley
Wow, this one just pops! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my this is stunning. your colourins is amazing!. Love her <3 Jen xxx
Stunning creation, Elise! I love the papers and gorgeous details! Outstanding coloring of the sweet image and wonderful design!
Stunning card! Thanks for the idea and inspiration.
Fabulous card. The soft colours are gorgeous. Christine
This is wonderful, I love your pastelles and the gorgeous flowers and ribbon. Fantastic coloring.
Hugs, Anne.
I'm not one for pastel colours but I think you have hit the nail on the head with your card, its beautiful.
Fabulous design Elise, and I love your tag:).. this little image is coloured so beautifully too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx
Hello Elise, your card is so beautiful. I love your subtle colouring and the image is so cute. Hugs Lorraine
as your tags suggest, beautiful and fabulous. ann
Hi Elise, such a beautiful card. I love your subtle colouring and the gorgeous embellishments. Hugs Lorraine
Ohhhhh wow! This card is so nice!
Greetz, Natasja
WOW, this is a gorgeous card, I love the image and the flowers are beautiful.
Off to Blog Hop
Christine xx
Absolutely stunning! Your cards are always gorgeous. Love your coloring, flowers, embellishments, and soft colors!
Lovely card hugs Susan
Such a pretty card and I love the little hairbrush charm!
Oh wow Elise, this is gorgeous! I love that comb charm! And that tag is fabulous hehe!
Tanya xx
wow Elise this is gorgeous x
This one is so pretty
Stunning card with a super cute image...love your colour combo, Elise,
Dorte x
Wow Elise!! This is so fantastic that I don´t know what to tell you. Love every single detail: the flowers, embellishments and your coloring using soft colors is out of this world. Love it!!!
Lots of hugs, Regina
Beautiful card. Love your tag idea! Love the soft colors you chose.
Wow Elise! this is simply gorgeous. Love the stunning design and amazing colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Hi Elise, your card is lovely and I'm loving these new images. I love your gorgeous colouring and beautiful papers. That huge sentiment is just perfect. Fab card.
Hugs
Annette
xx
As it says on the card just "Fabulous" such a work of art, hugs Juls
Love this stamp. Have so enjoyed looking at everyone's beautiful creations.
OMG Elise this is breathtaking. A true STUNNER
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx
Absolutely gorgeous x
Oh this is soo beautiful!! I love your card!
Hugs, Sonja.
Hi, Elise, what a stunning card!
Hugs,
Guida
What lovely muted colours on this card. The stamp is just adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.
CU hellerlittle
What lovely muted colours on this card. The stamp is just adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.
CU hellerlittle
Love this, the lilac and yellow is gorgeous xxx
Stunning card totally love these new stamps huggles Sue xx
just one word, AMAZING! and the pull-out tag is great!
Mirella
Stunning, simply gorgeous card. :)Jules
love your colours, and espeshally the little hairbrush charm xx
Love the colours and espeshally the little hairbrush charm
fab card lovley colours
Absolutely gorgeous card, it's all SO pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Gorgeous colours. Love all those embellishments
This is stunning.
Hi Elise, your card is just gorgeous! I love all the layers that you have added to it! Have a Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Suzan
Wow wow wow... I am jaw dropped at how beautiful this card is! The colors so bright and beautiful
Gorgeous... gorgeous card... Really love your coloring and how you make the colors pop.
Hugz
Ea
Gorgeous card Elise. The new stamp is adorable, I love the pastel combination and the beautiful roses.
Love ur card!the colouring is fabulous!x
Wow! A pletherer of colour. What a pretty pretty card. Love the multicoloured seam binding on the tag.
Clair xxx
Wonderful new stamps! Love your layered panels, the snowy effect and your gorgeous colouring.
My goodness this is just amazing, I love everything about this!
Wow look at that amazing flower arrangement! Stunning card!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, love the subtle colours you use in your projects and that sweet little brush charm is sooo cute.
Lorraine
A-ma-zing. Your choice of colours is wonderful and it all works with the flower colours. I love it. Joan
Elise your card is stunning! Your coloring and the very sweetest image are make me happy. I love looking at it, like a piece of art! Great tag also. Love this set!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Kelly
Beautiful and fabulous card! xx
So beautiful card!
I just neeeeed those stamps. :)
Beautiful card, Elise. So lovely details.
Anneke xx
Oh Wow. What a lovely card. I am in love with the colors you chose.BEAUTIFUL!!
OMG...Elise!! Your cards have never failed to astound me!! Such a beautiful creation as usual!!
Wow Elise,this is truly gorgeous...amazing colours and love the tag. Perfect girly card,BIG hug.Lou.xxx
Post a Comment