Good
morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Time for another Lili of the Valley design team blog hop and today we’re celebrating our first launch of 2014! Wahooo! There are 10 adorable new stamps in the set featuring the hugely popular James the Bear and some more of our newest cute characters; Jack, Patch and Puss.
The
stamps will be available to buy on the website from midday (UK time) on Monday
13th January. The
shop in Leeds is open this Saturday 10 – 4 and you will also be able to buy them
there if you are going along. :)
Just
‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each
card, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration for using these
cute new images.
As always we have some hidden prizes along the way, we don’t know where they are so do be sure to visit and comment on every blog.
We
will let you know on Monday morning which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and the winners
will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on those
blogs.
We have 2 full sets of the new stamps to give away, 2 lucky
winners will each get all 10 new designs!!! Wow!!!
Here's a list of all the
blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a
comment on each one to have the best chance of winning;
Here’s my card using this ever so ADORABLE "Celebrate" .. which makes me think of a song that goes "Celebrate Good Times C'mon!!!" haha!!
I've also used LOTV's "Always and Forever" and "Beach Bliss" paper. My tag has LOTV's "Set 58 Good Times", "Set 61 Celebrate" and also Grungy Dots from Set 67.
And also some yummies from the beautiful Ribbon Girl store .. Butterfly Lace, Old Rose Crushed Organza and Carnations.
Next
stop is GORGEOUS Fleur and if you get lost you can start again at the beginning and
pick the links up from there.
Finally, don’t forget to
stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog on Monday morning when you can find out
who the lucky winners were of the prizes before the stamps go on
sale
Enjoy the hop everyone,
good luck!
Hugs,
Elise


173 comments:
Fabulous card!! Mary x
wow!!! so beautiful!! love the image.. nice colors...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
So pretty!
Beautiful card, as ever, Elise. Love your little hidden tag. Holly x
Hi Elise,
Such a beautiful card and so skilfully coloured. A great party was had by all.
Chris X
A wonderful card here filled with stunning details everywhere.
Gorgeous card Elise love the stamp and beautiful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Simply stunning, love the colours and image is very cute hugs xx
Such a lovely card - that party looks like fun too!
oh my...this card is just amazing!
Hiyah Elise!!!
ooooooooooh this is just so adorable!!! I love the ones of the characters in little groups, they are just so sweet. Love that tag too
huge hugs Lou xxx
This is absolutely stunning! I can't wait for this release to come out! xxx
Celebration time come on!!
Looks that they have fun, let's join the party,
Hugs Blankina
Lovely card,Elise. The colors are gorgeous!
Anneke xx
Beautiful...love the pastel colourway x
Gorgeous project)))
Beautiful flowers & such a cute versatile stamp.
Beautiful card, love the cute image.
What a verrrrrrry nice card, the colors are so lovely.
hugs rian
Morning Elise, beautiful card! Such soft and delicate tones, beautiful! Is it Frantage around the image? Certainly adds to the party atmosphere! Hoppy Friday :-)
Beautiful card, loving all the new stamps.
Sharon xx
Great colours in the papers and flowers
Stunning creation - I love the sentiments, and the stamp is too cute! Rachael x
How pretty both card and stamp
Hugs
Susan
Awh! This is stunning Elise.. beautiful colouring as always and, I love this stamp!!..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx
stunning and so cute too.
Stunning card, so pretty and beautiful colouring :)
Totally gorgeous!! LOVE your soft colouring, LOVE the removable tag for your message!!x
The colours are beautiful Elise and love the hidden tag x I've never done a tag like this but really effective, might have to try that xx Really pretty
Such a gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and so much to look at. Fab. Hugs Karen x
This is a super card such lovely colours. Well done.
Wow simply stunning
Love it
Ali x
Stunning card love all the details & the hidden tag. The image is a great birthday scene xx
It's so gorgeous Elise! Absolutely love the tag too... Great colours! x
This is a stunning card Elise. I love this cute image so much gorgeousness with the embellishments. Love the new release.
Hugs Sharon. x
Awwww This is so beautiful Elise. I love the sweet image brought to life with your wonderful colouring. Gorgeous detailing and the hidden tag is such a lovely touch.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx
Elsie your card is beautiful, the image you have coloured is super cute.
Hugs Keeley x x x
Beautiful card, love all the elements especially the present charm :)
Gorgeous creation, it´s so beautiful! Hugs, bastelarena
So beautiful, I love it!
Rebecca.
Sooooo beautiful. Love your card and the little tag is sweet :-) xxx
I really love how you colored this image!! Stunning! Love the colors you used. Its really beautiful! Fantastic papers!! Wow!!!
- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
Lovely card Elise, I love the little parcel charm tucked in the back.
Lorraine
Thanks for the tag to the next blogger!!! Very kind of you!!! Beautiful card
hi elise
wat een vrolijke kaart met deze super vrolijke stempel
erg mooi en leuk!
groetjes van corry
I love your card, the colours are so bright and fresh and I love these three characters, so cute.
OOH wow, is this also an image of LOTV?? Wow, love it and I love also the beautiful coloured card.
Thnx!!
I love the tag behind the image Elise. The sentiment is so apt to the picture. They are really celebrating. A lovely card, you must have spent ages on it!
Beautiful card. You're colouring is perfect. xx
Happy card! :D
Beautiful card
That looks like a real party to my! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/
Beautifully coloured Elise and I love this little party scene. Can't wait to buy some of these stamps and I think this one will be on my list.
Gorgeous card as usual in such lovely colours. Debra x
As always the LOTV stamps are sooooo cute, love Carolyn x
I love this image. I have used it from an art part so i will be buying this one!
WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!this is stunning:)
hahaha! Love your clever sentiment! Were you dancing in your house as you made it? haha! You always inspire me soooo much Elise! This card is utter perfection my friend!
Hugs, Dena
Such a cute card and image ♥.
Jay Jay
What a fun party they are having, such a sweet card Elise x
Like I said on FB this is just ADORABLE!!!! It was you that inspried me to hop along today!! LOL....
hugs to you sweet girlie..
Janiel
such a stunning card Elise - really so very beautiful - loving that image to bits xx
so pretty Elise, this card makes me want to party : )
Great card. Lovely colours and a great party image.
Lesley
Fabulous card! love all those pastel colours and layers. x
Gorgeous card Elise. Love the image and the tag too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
A stunner as always Elise. Such a sweet image and your colouring looks fabulous. Love all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x
wauh a perfect one super
awwwwwww!!!!How darling and adorable!!!! Love all the papers too!!
Oh love the image very much ! and as always, your card is a beauty !
xxx
I love your card.
Hugs,
bastel_fee
Gorgeous image and a very pretty layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Great card!! Love those pretty soft colours!
Have a nice weekend, Colinda
Love your pastel colouring...such a pretty card!
Pretty layout, and colours Elsie.
Loving this image
Hugs Kelly
Fantastic card, Elise.
Hugs,
Guida
Another stunning creation and making it so hard to resist, I NEED them all. Love Jane x
Squeal!! This is SO cute!! I love love love the colors and flowers on your card! All the stitching is really pretty, and that image makes me smile! Thanks for sharing!
This is so adorable! Gorgeous layout.
What lovely pastel colours for this sweet little trio. The one in the middle looks as though he has eaten too much cake! Love all the pretty flowers - a lovely card beautifully coloured.
Yes, I will celebrate with them. So vovely image and beautiful card.
Hugs Elfi
gorgeous card. love the tag. fab colours and stunning embellishments x
Gorgeous card, Elise! Wonderful details and a darling image! Fantastic coloring!
Wonderrful card, super sweet image and such fabulous papers and details xx
Such a pretty card, Elise and I love your sentiment to.
Hugz, Jan xx
Lovely card, very pretty!
Let's party! Lovely card
Elise, this is just stunning!! I love the embellishments that you have used, and how fun hiding the tag behind the image. Love the image that you have picked! They certainly look like they know how to party.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly xxx
This is amazing !!! you've made such a pretty card
wow so gorgeous a true work of art and another favourite stamp, I am so keeping my fingers and toes crossed as I am having such a hard time choosing which of these super cute fab images to spend my limited pennies on as I really can't afford more than a couple so hope I'm lucky.
This is fab as always Elise, the colours are gorgeous! I sang the sentiment in my head when I saw it hehe :) This image is so cute :)
Tanya xx
Lovely card & stamp
Elise, what a fancy card! I love your style! Xxx
Your card is beautiful, I'm loving all the new stamps. Julie
Goodness I love this image! What a sweet birthday party!
This really is a jewel, like it a lot!
WOW, that's soooooo gorgeous!
I love love love the colors.
Hugs, Susanne.
Lovely dreamy card.. The pocket tag idea is so good I may just have to give it a try myself lols..
What a brilliant way to celebrate, with friends and a big cake. So excited about this release - can't wait to get inky with James. Gorgeous card hunny! Hugs Squirrel xx
your cards are always amazing and this is no exception x
Stunning coloring job...I'm in awe! The soft colors are fantastic. The flowers and ribbon are gorgeous and really compliments your beautiful card. Love the little present embellishment tucked away behind the flowers. One of my favorite cards!
Stunning coloring job...I'm in awe! The soft colors are fantastic. The flowers and ribbon are gorgeous and really compliments your beautiful card. Love the little present embellishment tucked away behind the flowers. One of my favorite cards!
Love your card.
Wow stunning card!
Hugs, Sonja.
Fabulous card, gorgeous image hun. Hugs, Claire x
Elise that is a great celebrating card!!!
Gorgeous card, just love the stamps.
So cute of the fearsome threesome. Like the way you've put it all together. Edna Burgess
LOVE this card! Your colors while still in the Shabby Chic category are bright and vibrant, and all of the accents that you used really make this card!
Beautiful pastel colours.....I would love to go to their party....x
stunning card Elise....love it!!
Fi
x
Wow! Love all the fabulous details you put into this card! The pull out tag is the perfect touch paired with this adorable image!!
<3 Emily L.
Gorgeous card. In the amazing elise way x
Gorgeous card, love that super cute image. Lizzie
I love the soft effect you have done with the colouring. Amazing!
Lovely card, thank you, again stitching adds the finishing touch. thanks Kim.
Absolutely gorgeous, adorable image.
Wendy xx
So cute, I love the little hidden sentiment.
Emma x
What a fun card you have created - love it!
Mary
Gorgeous card. Loving the new images.
Deborah A
I love the pretty colours on your card Elise and this stamp will be a very useful one! So sweet x
Hi Elise, gorgeous card. The image is very cute and I really like your flower arrangement.
Breathtaking card Elise... Gorgeous image and colours
Pauline x
And what a party it turned out to be! Gorgeous colours and the flowers are perfect!
Beautiful card! I love your colors.
Divine card .
Yippe.. let's celebrate... OMG. I am getting too old for this! Love your card sweetie, so festive and beautifully decorated. Your image is darling, fabulously colored. this frantage adds such a pretty detail around. Love all about it. Hugs. xox
Love this stamp. Great card.
Beautiful card, that puppy is so adorable at that party.
This is just gorgeous and such a sweet image too.
Oh so beautiful!!! Ruby x
Lovely Card Lovely Stamps
Beautiful card. And they seems to have a nice party!
Wow, what a fabulous card!
Fab card love this new image and your brilliant design Love and Happy Crafting Carole x
Love all the bling. This is adorable.
Love the colors of the card and the beautiful image! Nice design!
Soooo cute! Love the details on this awesome card. The color combination is fabulous in all the pale colors.
Wow! Your card is so stunning. I love your colouring of the totally cute stamp.
I want to be invited to that party, lovely card
Now the "celebrate" song is stuck in my head. lol But I agree, this card sure makes you think of this tune; it goes perfectly with the image. Awesome creation! Hugs! xx
Wows how amazing. Love the embellishments and your coloring.
Beautiful fresh card..love it
Clair xxx
This is SUPER CUTE! I love all of the detail you've added and that tag is fantastic. I just love that precious stamp! It's most definitely a must have.
OMG...stunning!!! I wish I could make cards like this...great job!!!
Wonderful Card, so sweet.
Hugs
Heike
Fantastic, love your card. And your coloring turned out precious. Congrats!!!
Gorgeous. Love it!
Kat x
Gorgeous. Love it!
Kat x
Gorgeous card, the kind I really admire but can't achieve myself!
Very cheerful card!
Regards, Britta
I can always tell when it's an Elise card - love how the soft colors of the card and your coloring style make Jack, Patch and Puss stand out. So cute! =)
So so beautiful Elise, I want to join their party, lol. Love the layout.
Hugs Tracy x
Oh my Elise, you must be related to Debbie..your card has all of these delicious details..that i love..you make me want to touch your card..and i can't.
Such a beauty.Beautifully coloured stamp and such attention to detail.Lush.Hugs. Debbie x
Aw this is gorgeous - and soooo pretty - just love this stamp x
Such a fun card and stamp. I want to have a party to go to now.
"Celebrate" is a fun party stamp and your card looks great
MaggieH
Gorgeous soft colours and beautiful layers of DP...just stunning! The little tag is so pretty too :-)
Hugs, Kat x
Elsie love the coloring you did on the little dog too cute for words.
What a lovely card.
Marie-Anne
Oh Elise, they're gorgeous. I love these new characters and love images that create a scene within them. Fab image for a birthday and you've put your usual Elise style on it to create a beautiful card.
LOVE it.
Hugs
Annette
xx
What a lovely card! Love this stamp. Reginella
beautiful card, love the new images. Gail
Lovely celebrate card.
Gr Elly
Stunning as always!!!
Gorgeous card!! Love the soft colors & all the pretty flowers!
love this stamp paired with pastel tones for a softer feel, just lovely
I have to say I totally like this party image so cute. I really want those sentiments as well, they are awesome. :D
Deborah
Great card! The images just POP right out at you. You can almost hear them singing!
hi, love all your embellishments, flowers hearts so pretty, needs to be framed, xx
Beautiful card - the colours are soooooo pretty.
Thanks for a fab blog hop.
Debs xx
Soooooo lovely, love the flowers and the papers and just everything
Mariaxxxxx
Post a Comment