Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I wanted to let you know that Lili of the Valley's newest release will be out today online at midday!!!!! Your wait is over and you can now spoil yourselves silly with those DARLING furries! :)
I've stepped outside my boundaries for a short bit and did a CAS card inspired by my lovely teammies Jen and Mary J. GASP! Yes, I think I spent 2 days trying to put just THIS together (whhhaaaaaat???!!!) as I kept wanting to stick more things on there .. but finally slapped my hands and said, "ENOUGH!" ahahaha!!! I swear, I don't think I knew what I was doing! You'd think CAS cards are as it implies .. "simple" .. but indeed it is NOT!!!!!!
So this is my "James Peeping" coloured with Distress Reinkers and I just wrote the "hello" at the bottom and couldn't resist drawing little black lines around the edge. lol!
Have you also been checking out my Beautiful DT sisters creations as well? sigh .. they are GORGEOUS aren't they? Check out their works on their personal blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog!!
Don't forget that LOTV is having their monthly challenge of "Anything Goes" for an awesome prize!!!
Alright, thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


13 comments:
Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x
Wow Elisa, for me it's the first time I see a CAS-card of you, but stil it's stunning! Wow, wow, wow! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/
Oh hunny, this is AWESOME! Maybe you should do a CAS card occasionally, you certainly have the eye for it. And James is super handsome here. Can't wait til midday. I want my James NOW! Hugs xx
I know what you mean Elise. I also find CAS cards difficult. You have however produced a gorgeous card. He is such a sweet bear.
Hugs Sharon. x
AWWWWWWWWWW TOTALLY adorable James coloured so beautifully and your CAS design is perfect. I love the doodled border too
hugs Sue xx
Love it! love it! Elise, but I know what you mean it is harder to do than you think - knowing when to stop cos it feels bare! I adore this image so will be taking a trip to LOTV when the pennies have been saved a little. Lovely card Elise Hugs xx
CUTE! Gorgeous coloring Elise! Love your CAS card and I agree CAS is NOT easy! Holy moly, it boggles my mind haha!!! You, my dear, did a fantastic job on it!
Take care Elise!
Hugs, Dena
Hahahahahaha....I can just see you slapping your hand!!! This must have been a challenge for you, but you aced it, girl! Soooo darn cute!!!
I know what you mean about C&S feeling 'empty' but it looks fabulous if you can just get over the urge to embellish. I've just been over to order my new images. This is one of those I've ordered too. YAY!
Hugs
Annette
xx
The simplicity is sooooooo beautiful. Great job Elise
A gorgeous CAS card Elise!! Your fantastic colouring realy brings the adorable bear out. I love this!! hugs, Marlies
This card is stunning Elise. I have this stamp and this has really inspired me. CAS cards are so difficult to do. Mine always, to me look unfinished! hugs, Carol S.xx
Great job on your CAS card Elise, beautifully done! He's colored gorgeously and so adorable peaking out to say hello. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment