Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Ribbon Girl "Anything Goes" ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend!

Well it's the first Ribbon Girls Challenge for 2014  .. "Anything Goes"!  Yayyyy!  So easy peasy and FUN to join in!

Here is my card using lots of yummy goodies from the Ribbon Girl Store such as Deborah Lace, Edwina Lace, Teresa Lace, Diamante & Pearl Trim, Seam Binding, Cheesecloth and Stickles.  That beautiful Diamante & Pearl trim is no longer carried in her shop, BUT .. she has loads of other gorgeous trims to choose from!!!

I've also used LOTV's darling "James Big Heart" .. and I can only imagine he has chocolates to go along with that great big heart of his!!!  :)  On the tag, I've used "Set 50 Tags Madame".


Also, I've used new leafy dies from a very dear & special friend.  And then that little cute heart pearl thingy on the tag is from another dear & special friend.  Thank you SO much ladies .. I LOVE them!!!

I do hope you'll come in and join the fun at the Ribbon Girls!  :)  The prizes are GORGEOUS!  Here they are:


  

Prima Park Bench & Bridge Set; White Mixed Dahlias to colour yourself, a metre of 10mm flat back ivory pearl square trim and a packet of ten aurora borealis hearts.

 Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such an adorable image and gorgeous card as always. Love that cute little tag!
Rebecca.

Annette said...

Ooooh love how you've put the sentiment in the heart. I've just got this image too. I might have to ink him up today!
Have a lovely Sunday hun
Hugs
Annette
xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious with the cutest image. So perfect for valentines.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cebelica said...

I only have one word for this ... GORGEOUS!!! <3 Hugs! xx

Pysselfröken said...

Ohhhhh so very sweet Card! I love the soft colours and the embelishments. Your coloring is perfect too.
Have a nice day!
Hugs Frida

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, Fantastic card as always. James is just adorable and your colouring is stunning. Love all the pretty embellishments. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christina C. said...

OMG....gasp! This is priceless, Elise!!!!! James is so adorable with his big heart and I adore all those fabulous details....sooooo lovely!!

Claire said...

This is just adorable Elise, love the cute bear and fabby detail. Hugs, Claire x

Anita said...

Wow, this is so stunning. I love your coloring!

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! this could not be more EXQUISITE. I totally love James. I have a coup de coeur for that small heart tag, "with love" oh! how dainty. I always say your cards seem to come out of a dream, and it is particularily true for this one! I love the contrast of the great big read heart, with all the softness surrounding it. Gorgeous Elise. xox

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card sweetie! Love your work!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

Outstanding card Elise! Beautiful colouring, love sweet bear and all yummy embellishments.
big hug to you,
Jasmina

Sue said...

Stunning card Elise. Adorable James with his big heart is coloured perfectly. I love all your gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. James looks fab and I love all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

Sarah - Crea S said...

As always just Stunning Elise! Your colouring is just out of this world. And I love the way you always pick the right colours (in papers and embellies) to combine with your colouring! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just love your creation, I think this is one of my fave stamps from the new release big hugs love Pops x x x

Carole said...

Superb as always Elise. I so wish I had half your talent -especially at colouring! xx

Unknown said...

I love your stunning card! What colors! :) Great embellishing and design. :)
Have a great day...

Anne said...

Gorgeous card, Elise! Loove the ribbons and lace behind the image. Great doilies, stunning flowers, and I love the tag and shapes. Beauuuutiful image and colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥ Your colouring is so stunning ♥♥♥

bumblebee creations said...

how super adorable!! Love it! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!