Friday, March 21, 2014

Lili of the Valley Blog Hop!

Hey Ya's!!!  Hope you're all getting ready for another fabulous weekend!

Time for another Lili of the Valley design team blog hop and today we’re giving you some inspiration for using their latest stamps which will be available to buy on the website from midday (UK time) on Monday 24th March!  Wooohoooo!


There are 7 gorgeous stamps featuring their adorable new character Annabel ... LOVE HER!

Just ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each post, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas along the way.

As always we have some hidden prizes, we don’t know where they are so do be sure to visit and comment on every blog.  
We will let you know on Monday morning which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and the winners will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on those blogs.

We have 2 full sets of the new stamps to give away, 2 lucky winners will each win the set of 7 Annabel stamps!!!  Lucky you's!!!
  
Here's a list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of winning;
  
Dawny
Dena
Elise .. you are here  :)

Here’s my card using this ADORABLE "Tug of War" .. hehe .. I so LOVE them!!! Uh - oh .. it looks like puppy will get that stick!  lol!  I've also stamped some beautiful LOTV corners from "Set 68 Corners".  :)


I've also gotten to use some beautiful yummies from the gorgeous Ribbon Girl Store such as:
Pink Pleated Ribbon, Carnations, Floribunda Roses which I spritzed Pumice Stone Distress Ink for color, and Cheesecloth.

Next stop is the GORGEOUS Fleur and if you get lost you can start again at the beginning and pick the links up from there.

Don’t forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog on Monday morning when you can find out who the lucky winners were of the 2 sets of stamps!!!
  
Enjoy the hop everyone, good luck!!!!!!

Hugs,
Elise

143 comments:

Mounika Reddy said...

Elise, What to say?From where in the heaven you colored Annabel image with pinkyyyy..I Loved it to infinite..

Hugs,
Anjali..
Handmade With Paper

Unknown said...

So wonderful... :) Love the lacey touch.
Have a great day, Elise!

Karen Davies said...

Oh My goodness, this card is fab. Your colouring is beautiful Elise. Love the colours.
Hugs Karen x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card Elise. love the corners on the image. Holly x

Jude said...

Stunning card as always Elise, your colouring is amazing!
Hugs Jude x

NGCARDS said...

A great card hun and I am sure this will be a popular stamp, it's my fave from the new collection! xxx

Sue said...

Awwwwww such a delightful cute image coloured so beautifully. I love the pretty papers, gorgeous detailing and a fabulous sentiment too!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Maryann Laursen said...

Soooooooooooo beautiful card here too and such amazing coloring of it, soo beautiful work.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So delicate and pretty! Love the image.

rachel said...

wow Elise - this is stunning as always - I think this image is my fave of the bunch - but its hard to choose - your card is just gorgeous!!! Love it xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Absolutely adorable Elise. Such a sweet little character and perfect for any occasion x

Unknown said...

Wow! I do live this card, all details are brilliant!!!

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card ...happy crafting x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful card Elise just love this new stamp,gorgeous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Loopylou. said...

HI Elise!
omg I love this!!I love those little white sprinkles dotted around her too
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Elfi said...

Your card with this cute image is so beautiful. I like the setiment too.
Hugs Elfi

rian said...

very very very nice card , it's so sweet, This stamp is my favorite.
hugs rian

CraftyNatalie said...

Love this cute image, so pretty in pastel colours.

Anja's hobbyblog said...

This is so beautiful
Hugs anja

Anke said...

Wow I love all the new stamps, Annabel is adorable. Your coloring is so beautiful. Gorgeous card Elise! Fingers crossed.
hugs Anke

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the soft pastel colours.
Sharon

calleigh said...

wow! What a stunning card! Love the coloring ans the little butterfly :)

Unknown said...

Stunning card and coloring.

fame01 said...

Omg
So stunning this is one of my favorite stamps in this set the. Card lay out to is so striking perfect thanks for the inspiration..crafty hugs Sarah xx

Isabelle said...

love the way how you used the corner set.
Very nice spring card, although the rain today... It will come!
thanks for the chance
big hug from belgium
isabelle

Valerie said...

Love blog jumping, you see such great cards. Valerie

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Wow! Such beautiful colouring Elise! Stunning card :)

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous as always Elise! I just love the vibrancy of the image!
I remember many fond hours playing tug of war (and indeed "hug of war" too) with our family dog growing up. I do miss that dozy mutt still! x

Unknown said...

Wow what a great card, I love how you have coloured in the image, the blue background really makes the image pop. Reminds me of playing tug toys with my pooch! Fern x

hotpotato said...

stunning card.

Midwife Jem said...

This is a gorgeous image.

Jane Savage said...

Wow, so very beautiful, Elise! Love your amazing colouring and pretty, feminine design. Just gorgeous! xx

Petsy said...

Wow, so a lovely Card....
hugs Petsy

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card
Jackie x

Wendy L said...

Love the way you outline the image in blue, makes is really stand out, gorgeous, xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the image.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! This is such a cute image, I love it. The sentiment is absolutely adorable too.
Rebecca.

Debbie said...

Oh Elise this is gorgeous.Coloured beautifully.Love this image.Love the soft subtle colours.Hugs Debbie x

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, always fabulous details !
xxx

Lynsey said...

Elise this is adorable, I love the sentiment too! Lyns xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Perfect card, amazing colouring and love your sentiment. x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Just stunning. Marlene

Marjolein said...

Love the pleaded ribbon and your colouring is FAB as always! Love the flowers too, did you make the big one with the pearl yourself?
And the image is just too cute!!
Does Bodi look like her when he's playing with your dog? :-)
Bye from the rainy and wet Netherlands,

Marjolein

loulou said...

Beautiful card. I think this might be my favourite of the Annabel stamps. Love your colouring and gorgeous flower clusters.

Fiosdealfazema said...

This card is sooo cute! I love it :)


Maria Tavares
fiosdealfazema@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh your coloring is GORGEOUS!! Love the pink!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Adorable, think this one is my favourite as we have a dog. Adore your colours & colouring, off hopping, Jane x

Carole said...

Beautiful as always Elise! Super colouring.xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card

Anonymous said...

I think she's so fantastic and cute at the same time, such a fun little girl! Beautifully coloured as always!

Hugs
Brenda

Sabrina said...

All of you just amaze me with your coloring. With each card I see I have to pick my jaw up off the ground. I only hope that some day I am as half as good as all of you!!

Stampcoholic said...

love the colors...

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. (I think she's my favourite! )
Sharon x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card, love tug of war Annabel and her puppy are so cute.

Sharon x

Jane said...

Hi Elise she is having such fun playing with her sweet pup...lovely card x

KandA said...

Definitely my favourite of the new stamps and such a gorgous card xx

Patty said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card as usual Elise! You always have the most beautiful colors and embellishments!

Unknown said...

I love your colouring Elise! A beautiful creation x

Sheri said...

Oh Elise!! You delight me with everything you do..but this one is even more spectacular!! ♥

Patti said...

Great card, I love these little girl stamps. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love all the flowers! The Annabel stamps are lovely!

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is Gorgeous. Love the pastel colours & layout. Such a sweet image too, reminds me of my grandchildren now with my dog, lol.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Anne Taylor said...

Lovely card love the colours and cute images x

Pat said...

Oh, isn't this image cute. I love the colouring, such bold shadows, and the pretty flowers, piercing and the butterfly. and with that lovely sentiment makes a totally beautiful card. x

Kerri said...

STUNNING LOVE IT!!!!

kingsharon1967 said...

Wow this is stunning. Great inspiration today xx
Sharon King

crafty said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I love the card and image

Linda W said...

I love this image - and such a pretty card. Linda x

Iris said...

Very pretty card - love the image and all the layers. the flowers, and the soft colors.
isoscia at aol dot com

Carol S. said...

Dare I say my favourite so far! Love this image and, as always, your colouring is breathtaking. The embellies just enhance your art work, beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janet Wilson said...

Love this card & stamp, so cute!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card. This is one of my favourite Annabel images, although it looks like the dogs winning

terri d said...

what a pretty card! The coloring is fabulous.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, she is gorgeousa and so is your card

Debra K. said...

Fabulous colouring Elise! Gorgeous card with gorgeous embellies. Just love it. Debra x

patty said...

perfect coloring, they are so cute, I want them all, but I have no money more this month...so I must take the chance to win them!!!!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, gosh...I love this new collection so much! this little girl is totally adorable,such as your card!fabulous coloring.Love the corners stamped on your image,such a precious detail. absolutely adorable creation, sweetie.Hugs.and have a nice weekend.xox

Martina said...

Your soloration is awsome! I love this stamp soo much! Gorgous card!!!
Martina

Sharon Smith said...

Gorgeous pretty spring time card xxx

Petsy said...

So eine tolle Coloration... Wahnsinn... ein Kunstwerk!!!

Liebe Grüße,
Petsy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Guida Machado said...

Hello Elise,
What a beautiful card. So,so beautiful, as always. I love it.
Hugs,
Guida

Denise Goeldner said...

Stunning card love your colours and your image is coloured amazingly hugs xx

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Elise! Awesome coloring of the adorable image!

Chris said...

Stunning as always Elise, beautiful colours and a wonderful image. This reminds me of when my daughter used to play with our dog in the forest when she was a little girl.
Chris xx

Unknown said...

fab fab fab,everyone has such different ideas for the same thing

Mary said...

That's very pretty - such delicate colouring.
Mary

lindaplus3 said...

sooo beautiful.... love the way you colored and outlined ... amazing :)

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card,that brings to life fun outdoors.

Unknown said...

A Lovely Card that brings to life fun outdoors.

Carol Bignall said...

really gorgeous card, love all the embellishments you have used Carol x

Unknown said...

Oh dear, I think Annabel is about to fall into the puddle! Love the colours on this card.

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun and very sweet image! Love your pretty soft colours, this is lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

ann marie said...

wow great card, loving all the new Annabel's

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the pastel colours. I won't be able to resist this one on Monday.

Izzy831UK said...

Speechless, the more I see the more I know I have to keep trying harder with my penwork. Fantastic card.

Therese said...

Sooo beautiful! Your coloring is amazing and the image just adorable! Love it! :)

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful card. If I had only a quarter of your colouring skill, wow!

Louise said...

Just gorgeous Elise and I love the vintage feel to your card. Annabel is very cute! x

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! This stamp is so adorable and I love your coloring.

Stamping Bubbles said...

Love, love, love this image. Your card is stunning.
Lesley

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful card, wonderful colors, wonderful coloring, wonderful flowers, wonderful stamp, wonderful.....everythings!

Amanda R said...

Elise this is just adorable! I always love the deep blue shading you do around your images and this is no exception!

Inky Angel said...

Stunning coloring and design as always.
Hugs, Katie

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Elise, the colours are stunning!

Tanya xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Elise, I love the cute image. We are big dog lovers and the added dog to this image is just so adorable and make this image so interactive.

New Creations said...

Ooohhh, such a stunning card!!! The image With the blue highlight is looking gorgeous. The subtle pink and the beautiful flowers with those lovely corners have turned this into a great project.

Annette said...

Gorgeous image Elise, I think this is my favourite image from the new release. Have a lovely weekend hun.
Hugs
Annette
xx

sharon said...

Oh WOW this is such a sweet card :)

Wendy Jackson said...

Loving these new stamps....they will be going on my birthday wish list xx

Lorraine said...

She's a stunner Elise. Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured.I love all the pretty embellies too.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Sandra said...

Fabulous.Love your colouring x

Claveh said...

This is stunning, it brings back so many memories. Thank you for sharing. xxx

Vans and plans said...

fantastic colouring... absolutely gorgeous xx

brenda said...

Such a cute image and beautiful colouring, gorgeous card x

Anonymous said...

I love your Coloration !!!

hellerlittle said...

Your beautifully coloured Image really make this card special.
Love all Details
CU hellerlittle

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card Elise! This stamp will be one of my favorites of the hop! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Julye said...

great card and colouring too and yes think that puppy is definitely winning thanks for sharing.

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card loving that sentiment its great Fantastic new stamps Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! Fabulous details! Love that darling Annabel!

Margrit said...

Your colouring is amazing - the card is so stylish

Lauren Colless said...

So cute and love the hug-o-war!

Lynne in NI said...

This is my favourite image of the new release! Your colouring is fabulous :)

Chris W said...

What a pretty card! It does look like Annabel is going to have a bit of trouble hanging onto the stick, though!

The Hardy Stamper said...

What a cute card! I love the bright colours you used too.

theCook said...

Sooooo cute!

kotkotin said...

So sweet card. Now I´m must save my monbey.. I whanted this stamps..

juliepeplow said...

this is so beautiful... you are very clever colouring is amaziing!!!

Unknown said...

such a beautiful card! Hopping my way through some stunning designs. You girls are all so talented!

lis-m said...

Hi Elise.... I just adore your creations every single time... LOVE LOVE LOVE this! TFS! xxx

Yvonne´s kleine Bastelwelt said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte...ein Traum, denn es sind einfach meine Farben!

Liebe Grüße,
Yvonne

Melissa S. said...

This is just beautiful. The coloring is fantastic and the whole card is just so girlie. Great work.

andrea said...

Love, love, love it

Annie H said...

Lovely creation ! This is my favorite Annabel so far, love the flowers very much.
xx Annie

Scatty Kath said...

These new stamps are great. So hard to choose a favourite

Weenie Thomas said...

Love all the lace on the card and the image is so sweet!

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful, sweet card Elise, love all of your gorgeous flowers! x

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely card Elise, the image is so cute! Mary x

Unknown said...

Wow as always your card is so stunning, love the coloring and how you have made the image stand out. Beautifulxx

Sherry Rose said...

Very Cute~!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Gorgeous!
Love how you did the blue around the girl