Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend! :)
We've been fortunate to start getting some really nice weather here .. so our street barbecue's have begun!!! And I guess we're all so excited about the great weather .. we're all starting to talk and plan for our street pool parties already too! LOL!!! Jumping ahead of ourselves aren't we?! haha!
I moved 2500 miles away from Hawaii .. and can you believe .. on the street we live .. there is a guy who is from the same town in Hawaii that I grew up in?!!! Yes ... AND .. he even went to the SAME high school as I did!!!!!! Now what a small world right?! Annnnnd if that's not enough .. one of the other guys that had lived in the house was my "young-love boyfriend!" No way right?!!! hahahahaha! What are the odds of that?! :)
Annnyways .. I know you've heard .. Lili of the Valley is coming out with yet another GORGEOUS release! It is ..... oh sooooooooooo DARLING! Her name is Annabel and there will be 7 new images available on March 24th midday .. woohooo!
Today I've to show you "Annabel Texting" .. hehe .. she is on a MISSION to say what she needs to on her little android! I think she's texting "LYSM" .. which means "Love You So Much" .. and she's texting her MOM & DAD! ;)
Don't forget to check out GORGEOUS sneak peeks from my LOVELY DT Sisters on their personal blogs as well as on LOTV Inspirational Blog!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:
Love the card Happy crafting ..x
Gorgeous card Elise, as always beautifully coloured and beautiful details.
Hugs
Caz x
I LOVE it! Though if you substitute a book for the phone and put a lamp-post in front of her (that she's about to walk into!), that would have been me.
Who am I kidding... That's still me! lol.
It just goes to show it really is a small world. I once, many years ago, met an Italian while I was in the Netherlands. About 4 years later, I met another Italian in Scotland, who turned out to be the first's brother! Taking into account that I've only met about half a dozen Italians in my life, that's quite a coincidence! lol.
This card is so, so gorgeous Elise, as always, your colouring is superb!
Oh Elise, you are right hunny, she is absolutely GORGEOUS! And your artwork on her is flawless, you really take my breath away hun. I have an alarm set in my phone calendar for Monday - bring it on!! Hugs xx
Just beautiful, I love these new LOTV images, and you lovely ladies on the DT are producing such stunning cards with them.
Chris xx
Awwww Annabel is adorable! Your colouring is wonderful, I love the papers, fabulous sentiment and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx
Beautiful image and colouring Elise. How I wish I could text on the run! I love your banner of text speak and thanks for adding the explanation!!Hugs xx
Wow, what a small world Elise, how lovely to have a little reminder of home so close too!
Your card is lovely and I love the sentiment. I'd not heard that one before (perhaps I'm not 'with it' with the young'uns!)
Hugs
Annette
xx
This is stunning Elise. The image is gorgeous and so many beautiful embellishments.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
This is stunning Elise. The image is gorgeous and so many beautiful embellishments.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
A gorgeous card Elise. the new stamp looks fabulous and I love your colouring and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x
This image is so sweet! Love your beautiful card. The banner with the text looks great!
Rebecca.
So lovely... Great coloring!
Have an awesome day. :)
OH!!! my my...I am in love with this cute little girl, just tooooo sweet,braids in the wind. Elise this is a perfect image for you, girlie,tender and simply adorable. I Love allthe sewing your cards,and the thorn papers, aged with ink. All this to say I love love your card, as I always do. WellI could write a story,just let my imagination go in the world of little Annabel! Have a lovely day sweetie. Hugs.xox
Very sweet design Elise.
Hugs Diane
Gorgeous creation Elise! Love beautiful colouring and fabulous design.
Hugs,
Jasmina
Wow Elise, you have done it again. Another stunning card. Love this image and as always, coloured beautifuly. What amazing happenings you have had. We had loads when we moved to this house 4 years ago! Strange, small world we live in! Hugs, Carol S.xx
Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x
Sweet and beautiful card...love..love it :D
the pastel color u choose for the flower it's nice and good looking ;)
Have a nice day
Crafty hugs from me
Roselany
lots of great detail,with such pretty colouring. beautiful.
Post a Comment