Monday, March 24, 2014

You Rock My World ...

Happy Monday to you!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We sure did here!

The weather here has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL .. it is impossible to stay indoors!  Our rose bushes have loads of buds just waiting to burst open .. sigh .. I simply can't wait!!  We have one loner rose that got anxious and opened up this morning .. hehe .. so we'll pick it tomorrow morning before school and gift it to little Bodhi's dear teacher.  ;)

Well, as you know .. LOTV's newest Annabel release is available at midday today!  Ohhhhh yes!  She is the sweetest lil' thing right?!

This one for today is "Annabel Music to My Ears" .. and my hubby has an electric guitar this color so that's why I chose this red.  :)  I've used Distress Inks and some Prisma pencils to colour this up.


Don't forget that we also have our LOTV Monthly Challenge and it's "Crafty Bingo" month with fabulous prizes as always!  You have till the end of the month to join in .. why not whip something up?! :)

Please also visit my beautiful DT Sisters to see their gorgeous creations on their personal blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog!  They're so AMAZING!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

Aww, she looks fabulous. Beautifully coloured as always and the flowers and embellies are so pretty. Love it.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Awwww she is such a sweetie! I will definitely be adding this one to my wish list as my daughter has just started to learn to play the guitar.
Your colouring is so beautiful, I love the pretty papers and such gorgeous detailing too.
Hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Wow! Elise, this card really rocks! The colours on the image, makes it jump right out! I can even here music!Lol! Love all the details, amazing stitching too. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Sherry Rose said...

So pretty!

Lau W said...

Oh !! WONDERFUL ! Fabulous colouring for thi cute image !
xxx

StampingJudy said...

So adorable -- looks this little knows what she is doing on that guitar!

Danielle Champagne said...

Ah!!!!!! Elise, you rock girl! I love love this cute little girl,your coloring is out of this world gorgeous. love the bright colors against the so soft background. and of course, I am in love with the paper clip!!!!!!!!just perfect accessory. have a gorgeous day sweetie. Hugs. xox

Annette said...

This is so cute. Love it Elise.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous, I love how you've coloured the image! Especially love the cute music note embellishment too.
Rebecca.

Christina C. said...

My son also has a red electric guitar! This is so sweet...love the image, the gorgeous embellishments and that perfect sentiment.

Anne said...

Gorgeous work, sweetie! Love the image and perfect sentiment and paper clip! The flowers and doilies are so stunning!

Hugs, Anne.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww that's too cute Elise! I love her with black hair! Such a gorgeous stamp and love all the lil' details on your oh so stunning card. The music notes paper clip is so perfect and so cute! Hugs, Wends x

cebelica said...

This is super cute. Love this image. My boyfriend is a guitarist and I think he would love it if I used this image on the next card I will make for him. So I better do some shopping. ;)
Hugs! xx

Jane Savage said...

Beyond beautiful! xx

Tammi said...

Lucky you to almost have your roses blooming, so nice! We have a ways to go...daffodils are out though. :) A gorgeous card, just love it. She's one of 2 that I got from the new release, couldn't resist her. Always love your work. ~hugs

Guida Machado said...

Sooo cute, Elise. Love it!
Hugs,
Guida

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Elise!! Stunning design, great details, just beautiful.
Hugs,
Jasmina

Juls said...

Utterly stunning!!!! Hugs Juls

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Adorable!!
Love the red guitar!!! Amazing coloring!!!