Saturday, March 1, 2014

Guest for Live & Love Crafts!!!

Hey Ya's!  Happy March 1st!  Wow ... time is flying by right?

Well .. I've some very WONDERFUL news to share with you!  The lovely Sandy from Live & Love Crafts asked me to be a Guest and of course I was THRILLED to say "YES!!!!!!"  I am truly HONOURED (and verrrrrry nervous ... lol!) to be a Guest with Sandy and her GORGEOUS team of girls!  Thank you SO very very much for having me!!!

The challenge for Live and Love Crafts this month is "Earthy Easter"!  So do anything with earthy colors such as browns, tans, greens .. and such .. and I threw in a bit of purples.  :)  I used the newest Pion Papers "A Day in May" .. and chose the softest tans and greens .. sigh .. truly love this collection!!!






I used lots of beautiful yummies from Live & Love Crafts Store such as the Poppy Flowers, Capped Teardrop Pins, Rhinestones Lace, Jute Twine, and a couple Live & Love Craft laces from dear friends such as the Madame de Pompadour Lace and Fleurie Lace.  Such a BEAUTIFUL store for treats!!!

I do hope you'll come and join the fun at LLC Challenge .. how fun that would be!!!  And thank you again to Sandy and all of the beautiful LLC girls for having me with you this month .. I am truly truly honoured!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise! Beyond gorgeous hunny!! Nailed the theme, but stayed true to your divine romantic styling. You are so inspirational hunny. You absolutely fit right into the amazing LLC team. So chuffed for you! Hugs, Wends xxxx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow Elise, I love this set, what a lovely colours combination :)

Kelly said...

Wow! You took my breath away with this stunning set! Your work is just so gorgeous!!! Congrats on the GDT you lucky girl, this is one of my favorite places to shop! You did not disappoint!
Have a great weekend,
Kelly

Sue said...

BIG congrats on your GDT spot Elise, it is sooooo well deserved.
You definitely didn't need to nervous, these are totally stunning. Gorgeous design, beautiful papers and all your detailing looks wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Elena F Scrap said...

Congrats honey you deserve it by far!. Very beautiful projects as always. Elena F.

Carol S. said...

Elise, I really don't know what to say about these two amazingly beautiful works of art!!! Words fail me. Even STUNNING is not enough. What on earth have you got to be nervous about, being GDT member?!! Well deserved and they just prove they are lucky to get you. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

These are stunning Elise. The papers are gorgeous and I love all the pretty embellies.
Congratulations on your GDT spot.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

These are gorgeous sweets love the colours, and the soft loving feel to them congrats on your spot too so well desereved hugs Pops x x x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise! Are there little chocolate eggs under all those beautifu flowers... hope so!!! Love love this brown lace border, such a perfect contrast. So many beautiful things to look at on your card! I love the spring ambiance about it all! Fabulous work, my dear Elise, and congrats to your for your GDT. Well deserved. xox

Paper Profusion said...

Gosh these are truly gorgeous! Have had a peek thru your blog - your work is stunning! Nicola x

Carole said...

Congratulations on your guest spot,these are beautiful Elise, so vintage and pretty with the lovely soft colours. I adore the bag with that lovely image. Very Mr Selfridge! Hugs xx

Christina C. said...

Congratulations.....how exciting!!!!
Not surprising at all, talented lady!
This set you created is absolutely exquisite in design and details!
Your work always takes my breath away.

Annette said...

I have no idea why you're nervous hun, your creations are stunning, so I'm not surprised they have asked you. This little project is absolutely amazing, as always. LOVE IT.
Hugs
Annette
xx

cebelica said...

Girl, this took my breath away. Literally! And when I finally go some air again, the word that came out of my mouth was "wow". Absolutely stunning!!! <3 Love, love, LOVE this!!!!
Congrats on your GDT spot!
Hugs! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, these are truly beautiful! Love those vintage images and the gorgeous lace. By the way, I visited the LOTV shop over the weekend and it was such a treat to see your stunning creations!
Rebecca.

Synnøve said...

Amazing :) Love it!!!
hugs from your new follower :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Stunning set! Love the basket design and your beautiful embellishing.
Hugs, Dangina

Anne-Elise said...

Wow, absolutely stunning!!! Love your work so much, Elise!!! Have a great weekend! Hugs