Thursday, November 13, 2014

Winter Wishes ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all having a beautiful week so far!

My little Bodhi is having a lot of days off this month of November .. and it gives me a chance to hear more of the funny things he says.  :)  I'll share one with you and hopefully give you a giggle ...

One evening before dinner, my husband tells me, "Man, I still have a headache!  I don't know what it is."  
Bodhi chimes in, "Did you have a headache from yesterday?"
Hubby says, "No, from this morning."
Bodhi says, "Whew that's a good sign."
Hubby, "Why?"
Bodhi says, "Well if you had it from yesterday, then that would mean you might have a concession."

omg .. hahhahahahahahahah!  They learned the word CONCUSSION at school .. and Bodhi kinda got the word slightly twisted.  ;)  hehehe!  But I love how he's so serious when he says it you know?  lol!  :)

Well, I've had a play at another Christmas card and I've used some goodies from the Ribbon Girl store such as:

Then for my wooden banner I stamped Lili of the Valley's sentiment stamp from "Set 75 - Christmas Wishes".







Well, I wish you all a most wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting me!  Can you believe it's almost the weekend again?!  Sheeesh!  hehe!

I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Elise. Such an amazing design full of gorgeous detailing, wonderful textures and beautiful Wintry colours.
Thank you for making me smile this morning Elise with your story about Bodhi. He sounds like such a sweetie!
hugs Sue xx

Sammy said...

Teehee, it's so adorable when they say stuff like that... Mine are now almost 15 and 12, so nothing they say is adorable anymore, lol.

That's not a card Elise, it's a work of art. It should be framed and admired and treasured by the lucky recipient! x

Carole said...

Hi Elise...how are you doing? This is such a pretty creation and oh so full of love! All those gorgeous embellishments. Kids do you make you laugh!...sometimes eh. Hope your hubbies concession is better !! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise stunning piece of art ! And how funny is little Bodhi that made me smile x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Woo-hoo!!! Another spectacular card. I'm always in awe seeing all the amazing details to add to your cards. Blows me away. Have a fun and crafty day.

Annette said...

Wow this is gorgeous Elise. I love the crumpled ribbon.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Céline said...

oh wow amazing
hugs
céline

Dena said...

Sheesh! Oh so stunning!! How do you do it!!!? Love the gorgeous details!!! Wow! Frame it!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Carol S. said...

Another piece of stunning artwork Elise. Truly beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Another piece of stunning artwork Elise. Truly beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Yuri said...

This is another fabulous project Elise!! All the accents makes this card a perfect work of Art! I just adore all your ideas. So unique and so very gorgeous!! wow! amazing!!
Hugs, Yuri xxx

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous design! Love the Elegant and vintage look! Fabulous embellishments too!
Hugs, Dangina

Christina C. said...

OMG, Elise, this is pure lusciousness!!!!!This card portrays the magic of Christmas perfectly. Your design work is brilliant.

Kelly said...

Bodhi just melts my heart, love those conversations. Your card also has melted my heart, oh my goodness this is a stunning!! So romantic, gorgeous layout and the layers are so perfect. I love this card, if you need so send it out I will give you my address! lol
Hugs Kelly

Shirley N said...

Love hearing your stories about Bodhi as much as I love seeing your gorgeous creations Elise!

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card, beautiful details love it.
Little Bodhi sounds so sweet xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful creation with so many gorgeous details! I loved the cute story about Bodhi :)
Rebecca.
x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh how pretty!!!

Juls said...

This is just beautiful, love all the floral detail :-) xx

Marjorie said...

Elise, this is soooo beautiful!! I love what you have created here it really is stunning!!..
Hugs,
Marjorie x