Hey Ya's! Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!
It is time for another fun Lovely Lili Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl and this time the theme is "Christmas"!!! How can you resist?! :)
I have been lucky enough to use some beautiful goodies from the Ribbon Girl store such as:
Edwina Lace, Cheesecloth, Jute Mesh Ribbon, Tiny White Rosebuds, Baby Satin Organza Flower
And for my image ... Lili of the Valley's darling "Special Treats" along with some beautiful "Set 75 Christmas Icons" on the sides of her.
It is time for another fun Lovely Lili Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl and this time the theme is "Christmas"!!! How can you resist?! :)
I have been lucky enough to use some beautiful goodies from the Ribbon Girl store such as:
Edwina Lace, Cheesecloth, Jute Mesh Ribbon, Tiny White Rosebuds, Baby Satin Organza Flower
And for my image ... Lili of the Valley's darling "Special Treats" along with some beautiful "Set 75 Christmas Icons" on the sides of her.
Here is the prize for the challenge:
A stamp of your choice from the Lili of the Valley store and also a £10 voucher to spend in the Ribbon Girl store!! Wow!
I do hope you'll come and join in on the fun! And please stop by to see my teammates GORGEOUS creations!!! :)
Wishing you a wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting me! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise
Wishing you a wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting me! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


22 comments:
Morning Elise...I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Where do I even start with this ?!?!?! you totally rock the white lines ! such a beautiful card and I am so in love with this gorgeous image.
Sending lots of hugs xxx
Lovely card Elise, and I love your flower arrangement, those little white berries are GORGEOUS.
Hugs
Annette
xx
OMG....this beauty is worth all the superlatives in the dictionary!
I am speechless!!!!!
Hi Elise, what a gorgeous card, love the stitching details and beautiful colours.
Thank you for stopping by at my blog and your lovely comments.
Natalia xx
OMGosh, I'm loving ALL of the gorgeous flowers and details on your dang sweet card. So full of cuteness.
Where do you find the time to create such stunning projects? I just adore this image and your fabulous embellishments!
Sending Huge Hugs your way!
Wowzers this is beautiful! Love your white lines, details and coloring are outstanding!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn
What a lovely card Elise, I love these gorgeous colours and colouring :)
Fantastic card and love the icy feel to it! The berries look very frosty! Gorgeous image and awesome colouring. Thank you for this stunning inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx
I am tellin you what! This is so doggone gorgeous, my mouth is on the floor!!!!! I'm so in love with your coloring - WOW!!!!! Look at the amazing details as well! You're such a talented artist my friend!
Hugs, Dena
Gorgeous card Elise. Love the lace and berries. Such a cure image too. Hugs, Wends x
Stunning card Elise, love it !
Hugs, Ellen
So cute, as always, Elise. :) Great colors and embellies - especially that big snowflake - my fave!
Hi Elise... I know I commented on FB but I just had to pop over here too to say how much I LOVE this fabulous card of yours!
Hugs
Christine x
This is gorgeous, love all your beautiful details :-) xx
Love love love this!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo beautiful!! Hugs, Nicole
No words....your card is incredible amazing dear Elise, i LOVE everything about it. Your coloring is just wow again and all the details. JUST LOVE IT!!!
Big Hugs, Dunja xoxo
Wow...Elise, you card is very very gorgeous!
I love all these details and you image is so cute.
Big hugs, My Friend, Mumur.
Completely and utterly gorgeous! I love it!
Rebecca.
x
Words fail me, Elise! To say this is beautiful would be an understatement! xxx
Such a gorgeous card Elise!! It's lovely to see your LOTV card again! I love it and your colouring skills are outstanding!!
Hugs, Yuri xxx
Wow, Elise, I totally LOVE the white outlines and your amazing coloring! Stunning card! Thud! Hugs!
Post a Comment