Hey Ya's! Hope you all are having a beautiful week so far!
My little Bodhi is having a little break from school .. so it's been nice having him at home with me. :) He's getting into such an interesting phase .. where he has facial and verbal expressions that I don't expect to pop out at the spur of the moment .. and has me in fits of laughter! I can honestly say that he's a pretty cool kid to hang out with. ;) hehe! ;)
Oh and yes! As for our Halloween out together .. we had a lot of fun! We brought along our silly dog Max (who didn't have a costume BUT wore a glowstick necklace like the rest of us). A lot of people said how much they loved Star Wars and loved Bodhi's costume .. so it made him smile from ear to ear. :) Max was awesome .. never took his eyes off of Bodhi every time that Bodhi walked up to a door even if people were petting him. Then we came home and passed out candy so we could see other people's costumes. :) All in all .. a great night!
Anyway ... here's a Christmas card I've made. And I've used Lili of the Valley's gorgeous "Set 75 Christmas Sentiments" at the bottom of this card (I looooove their sentiments and think it's a "must have")!
Well, I wish you all a most wonderful day! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me .. I'd love to hear from you! :) See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

.jpg)
22 comments:
Wow Elise, your creation is magical. I adore your style and the card is just amazing. Love how it turns out with all these beautiful Stuff and the Berries were great also.
Have a wonderful day.
Big Hugs, Dunja xoxo
This is beautiful Elise and I am sure could be used for a winter birthday and not just Christmas. I can almost smell that beautiful rose in the middle. Hugs xx
Stunning and beautiful card Elise gorgeous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Oh wow, Elise this is utterly gorgeous! Those flowers are just scrumptious! xx
OMG! This is so very amazing! I seriously love your style! The gorgeous textures and floral arrangement make such a dreamy card!!!!
So glad you and Bodhi had a great time. We went to a friend's house and had a wonderful time seeing all the Frost princess and little supermen haha!!
Hugs, Dena
Hi
Your card is fabulous,gorgeous flowers and colours:)
Have a nice day.
Merethe
Beautiful... perfect timing, too as I am working on a sentiment only card and also wanted a beautiful spray as my focal point. Love the embossing and stitched details.. just stunning! xxx Ann Marie
Amazing card, Elise!!!
The look is fantastic and I love it!
Happy Halloween!
Big hugs, Mumur.
Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love your creations so much hugs Pops x x x
Pure magic of Christmas you have expressed in your card, my sweet Elise. This is totally absolutely GORGEOUS, I would say devine. I love it all! and as for Bodhy's halloween : I am happy you had a ball! I love Star Wars too. What was his costume? A jedi? yes he would be a great jedi. Hugs. xox
This is gorgeous, such a pretty flower arrangement.
Lorraine x
So beautiful, love the stitching details and design.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards.
Natalia x
Love your mixed media cards. The textures are gorgeous, as are the flowers. Another stunning piece of artwork. Hugs,Carol S.xx
Love your mixed media cards. The textures are gorgeous, as are the flowers. Another stunning piece of artwork. Hugs,Carol S.xx
Once again, Elise, you created pure lusciousness!!!! A Christmas masterpiece!!!!
Swoon... Sigh... Deep breath... Elise, this is just gorgeous hunny! Love, love, LOVE this beautiful Christmas treasure. I'd frame it!!! Utterly stunning hunny. Big hugs, Wends x
Oh wow, wow, wow! I have to admit that I was sad when I heard you were leaving LOTV but I can see that you're going to have so many beautiful creations for us to enjoy! What a stunning arrangement of embellishments.
Rebecca.
Morning sweetie, it sounds like you had a great Halloween, and bless Max...they are fantastic members of the family aren't they ?
Well as always you have created a truly beautiful card, love the pop of the red berries against the soft colours of everything else...so pretty.
I hope you have a lovely weekend xxx
Elise, you have created another masterpiece! I think you should really start making tutorials and shopping lists, Yeah! Shopping list, so we can get what you got, lol!
Hugs, Dangina
Fabulous work! Love this stunning card!
Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!! Love every bit of it.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn
A really beautiful card so elegant Elise. Glad you had a great halloween x
Post a Comment