Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter Wonderland Tags ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

We finally had some cold weather on Sunday and I absolutely LOVED it!  I really enjoy the cold months .. I love cozy-ing up and cuddling while watching movies with Bodhi.  :)  He's getting bigger by the day .. so I have to enjoy every single moment right?  Soon he may not want to cuddle .. omgosh .. *breathe in breathe out* .. hope that will never happen!  lol!

Well, the past couple of years, I've seen so many people do cards/tags with Christmas trees made out of buttons!  And this year I thought, "I want to give it a try because I love it!"

On the first red tag, I stamped one of LOTV's Christmas sentiments from "Set 75 - Christmas Wishes" on the side.






Are you all working on some Christmas projects as well?  :)

I hope you all have a beautiful week and thank you SO much for visiting me!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful idea!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Juls said...

Wow these button trees are just gorgeous :-) xx

Marjorie said...

Beautiful tags Elise... I love the idea with buttons, must give this a try!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Murielle said...

WOW...Fantastic and feerique tags !!!
I love the colors and the design...It's perfect my dear Elise.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Lau W said...

So beautiful tags ! very lovely !
xxx

Sue said...

WOW! These are stunning Elise. Your button tree designs are so beautiful, I love the pretty colours and gorgeous detailing.
It really warms my heart to hear you talk with such love about your Bodhi. I am sure he will always want special mum cuddles no matter how old.
Sending you hugs,
Sue xx

Debra K. said...

These look wonderful! A fabulous way to use up buttons and make these fantastic tags. Love them! Debra x

Carole said...

These are so so clever Elise and so pretty too! Make the most of the cuddles....you are right it won't last forever! Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Oh, these are so cool! Love the idea. :)

Lorraine said...

These are so pretty, gorgeous design and colours.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Stunning tags Elise. Love the button trees and the addition of beads too. The backgrounds are just amazing! Enjoy and treasure every moment with Bodhi. Before you blink, he will be getting married!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Lovely! I've never seen button-trees before. What a great idea! The red one is my favorite!!
Britta

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful winter tags, amazing trees and the style is fab. I love autumn too. But not so keen on the rain that comes with it sometimes lol xx

Jane Savage said...

These look amazing, Elise! What a fabulous idea! xxx

Dena said...

Where in the world do you get your fabby ideas!!? Gosh these tags are so amazing and I can see you have used some very neat techniques on them!!! Totally gorgeous Elise!
P.S. Got me some berries haha!!!
Hugs, Dena

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such beautiful Christmas tags - I love your button trees, they look so elegant! I really love the cold months too, I just can't resist the cosiness and festive spirit! :)
Rebecca.
x

Home sweet home said...

Hi

WOW!!I love this idea:)
Love your fabulous tags:D:D

Wonderful work as always.

Have a nice day.

Merethe

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!! where was I? I missed those awesome tags. buttons???? what lovely use of them, you know, you could also paint them, and put snowtex on them!!! wow... you have given me ideas now. I love love love them. Gorgeous and magical as all you touch, sweet Elise. xox

Annette said...

Wow, what a great idea to use up some old buttons. FAB tag.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sol said...

Beautiful.. Fantastic idea with the buttons.. Looks Amazing.. I love it!! The one with the red background is Gorgeous!!! I love Christmas Red!!