Friday, December 19, 2014

Dreaming of a White Christmas ...

Hey Ya's!  How are you all doing?  Christmas is next week .. can you believe it?!

Are you ready?  I "think" I am .. I just know at the very last minute I'll remember something that I need to do right?  hehe .. happens often!

I absolutely love this time of year, the hustle and bustle of seeing people shopping for their loved ones and friends.  I don't enjoy crowds very much, but I do love the excitement during this time.  :)   And I love the lights .. hmmm .. I don't know .. it's just magical.

Here's my last Christmas card for the year .. and this one is for my special little boy Bodhi.  :)  I've used this darling Lili of the Valley image called "Festive Lantern" and surrounded him with some "Set 79 Christmas Mini Icons" along with a beautiful sentiment from "Set 75 Christmas Wishes" on the bottom.




Wishing you all a Joyful Holiday Season and a safe one too! 

If I don't get to see you before Christmas .. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your families!

Biggest of Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

A warm lovely card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow, this is fabulous, love the look of the background and the beautiful image and colouring, he will love it,

wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year too,
hugs Liz xx

Sue said...

Your card made for you dear Bodhi is so beautiful Elise. I adore the sweet image, stunning colouring and wonderful detailing.
I love Christmas-time too, it's such a magical time of year. I wish you and your family all the best for a wonderful Christmas filled with love and laughter!
big hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh what a beautiful card for you boy !!!!
I wish you all the best for this festive period my friend !
xxx

Carole said...

beautiful...beautiful card Elise, fab image and I like the idea of the little icons around the main image. I wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Jane Savage said...

What a stunningly beautiful card, Elise! When Bodhi receives this I imagine I will be able to hear him squealing with delight all the way over here in the UK!!
Have a wonderful Christmas & a happy, healthy and crafty New Year! xxx

Christine L said...

So sweet and beautiful Elise.. absolutely darling card that I'm sure will be treasured by Bodhi! It has your fabulous trademark white outline... which is a superb idea when it's surrounded by the blue shading.. I love it!

Like you, I'm not a crowd lover at the shops... but here in the UK I don't feel like it's Christmas until I hear the Salvation Army Brass Band playing Christmas carols to the shoppers... So we're heading off to see them tomorrow.

Can I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas time... hope you have a special holiday season.. and thank you for your friendship and support this year!

Big hugs
Christine x

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Olá amiga, hoje quero agradecer a Deus pelo dom da sua vida, e desejar a você e sua família
um feliz e santo Natal, cheio de saúde e alegria!!!
Que seu coração esteja preparado para receber o Menino Deus!!!
Um grande abraço, Marie.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous I love this I've just used this stamp for my husbands card on my blog soon. Your boy will adore this card. Have a great Christmas and fab New Year love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

What a lucky boy, having a very talented Mom, who makes him such a beautiful card for Christmas. It really is stunning.

I wish you and your family, a wonderful, fun filled Christmas and a brilliant 2015. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Annette said...

Love this image Elise. I love how you've coloured the lantern too.
Christmas hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise, love the image and all the pretty details.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy healthy and crafty 2015.
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

The background of your card is so dreamy. I love this image and the innocence in it. Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.
Hugs Kelly

Danielle Champagne said...

Absolutely stunning Elise, Love love be background with the snowflakes, the image is darling and so precious, could not be more perfect for dreaming of a white Christmas. Hugs.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Totally gorgeous! Bodhi is so lucky to have such a talented mum making him these wonderful creations. Wishing you and your family a very Merry and Magical Christmas! :) x
Rebecca.
x

Anonymous said...

Wow this is gorgeous little Bodhi will love it. You make such gorgeous things. Merry Christmas xx

Unknown said...

Wow, Elise, this is so beautiful... Love the papers & coloring. :)

Guida Machado said...

Oh, Elise, such a wonderful card. Very sweet. He'll love it.
I wish you, and you family, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Guida

Home sweet home said...

Merry Christmas!

Your card is wonderful and fabulous:D

Fab work!

Merethe

Desire Fourie said...

This is just such a super cute image and I love how you did the wording in a wave. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Juls said...

Beautiful card :-) xx