Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
The days toward Christmas is swiftly approaching and I can't help but sit back and think, "Wow. Really?!" Yup .. in one month .. we shall start a new year. sigh ... sheeeeeesh!
A lot of times, I look at Bodhi and am reminded of how special each day really is. Yes, sometimes he drives me completely bonkers ;) .. but there are SO many times when he's doing something and I watch him quietly .. and think to myself, "Gosh .. isn't time so precious?" Even when he holds my hand .. I look at his fingers and think, "One day, these fingers will be so much bigger than mine." .. and it sometimes brings tears to my eyes! accccck! lol!
Well, here's another Christmas card I've made, and this lil' reindeer I had bought from Hobby Lobby a couple years ago and found it tucked away .. I Love when I find surprises in my stash! hahahaha!
The wooden heart was given to me by a dear friend years ago and I re-painted it and added some crackle paste to it.
I wish you all a most beautiful week and thank you so much for stopping by to visit me! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


17 comments:
This is truly stunning Elise. The reindeer is so beautiful, I love all your gorgeous detailing and wonderful colours.
It really warms my heart to hear you talk with so much love about your Bodhi. Although my son is 17 now and 6 foot 5 inches tall but he still gives me a hug every now and then!
Big hugs to you, Sue xx
A dream...so beautiful...I really love your work Elise!!! Keep going on...:-)
Hugsss, Gaby
Wow, it's so pretty Elise. I love all the flowers and the deer is so gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette
xx
So pretty, Elise... I like it a lot. :)
Hi Elise...you have been busy,,,gorgeous creation and how I love that deer! Time is precious , enjoy Bodhi while you can...create those memories for future reference. xx
It is a dream that card !!! Elise
I love the look and all the details that you know so well to combine.
Well Done.
Big hugs, Mumur.
totally magical Elise. absolutely wonderful, all the elements are so precious, so beautifully placed to create a harmonious design. I love it all. and yes, keep all those memories in your heart, time flies, and I see my eldest turn 30 this year... I can't believe it all went by so fast, and how priviledge I am to still see him grow as a dad. Hugs. xox
A gorgeous card Elise. I love the design and all the pretty flowers.
Lorraine x
Wow what a fabulous card so much detail and gorgeous embellishments I've spent ages looking at it. That reindeer is so lovely a brilliant focal point perfect card Love and hugs Carole x
Oooh Elise....... this is absolutely STUNNING! I love how you've put this all together.... your attention to detail is second to none!!! It's an absolutely PERFECT card and my jaw is still open admiring it!
Hugs
Christine x
You have sweet, than sweeter and finally sweetest!! And Sweetest is your creation :-)
Absolutely lovely. Hugs, Nicole
Oh so beautiful!!! The gorgeous embellishment of pearls adds so much elegance to this piece!! I adore it Elise!!!
I used to hold Wade's hands and think how sweet his little fingers were! haha! Bodhi will always be you baby even when he is a big, tall boy!!!!! sniff, sniff, off to pout that mine is almost 22!!!
Hugs, Dena
Another exquisite design, Elise! I’m glad you found that reindeer he/she is gorgeous! xxx
Elise this is just so pretty & love the design, you really have a lovely style xxx
Hi Elise
Your card is fabulous and wonderful.
Fab work as always!
Have a nice day.
Merethe
I am totall blown away by this card. It's beyond amazing!!! Wow, just wow!!!
Hugs! xx
Stunning, love all the layers :-) xx
Post a Comment