Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful week and ready for the weekend!
Christmas is fast approaching, and wow wow wow .. can you believe the craft stores are already moving out of the Christmas decorations?! Wait .. whaaaaat?! I'm just beginning to play my Christmas songs .. and they're getting ready for the next season .. hahahaha!
I've been enjoying making Christmas cards and tags .. here's another one with a fluffy bird from Michaels ...
I've also used some yummy goods from the beautiful Ribbon Girl Store such as:
I hope you all are enjoying your days and having a very safe holiday season!
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I'd love to hear from you! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


19 comments:
Speechless...wow, this birdie on it...amazing!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
WOW!! This is stunning Elise.
The little fluffy bird is so cute, your detailing is so beautiful and the delicate colours are gorgeous.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my cards, you always make me smile!
I hope you have a good weekend.
big hugs Sue xx
What can I say other than perfect. This is just so lovely that bird idea is amazing. Good old Michaels I love visiting that shop so much when I visit the states. Keep playing those songs I love everything about Christmas Love and hugs Carole x
Dibbs, I call dibbs. lol This is spectacular!!! <3 Gorgeous colours, design, details ... It's perfect in every single way.
As for the stores go, here they haven't started putting Christmas decorations out. Thank goodness as I still have to buy some Christmassy stuff.
Hugs! xx
This is not a card.....it is a work of art that begs to be framed and displayed properly haha!!! How very gorgeous Elise! Do you think you could make us all some tutorials on how you do this???? LOVE IT!!!!!
Big hugs sweet girl and have a great weekend!!!
Dena
This is beautiful Elise, I love these flower cards you've been making. They're gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Hi
Your card is lovely and fabulous,gorgeous colours and details:)
Have a nice weekend.
Merethe
OMG ! Beautiful, wwwwwwwoooooooooow !
xxx
Hi Elise,
Your card is wonderful with this pretty dove in its nest and I love everything you embellished around .... it is majestic!
Congratulations my dear friend.
So thank you for your kind words on my card.
Big Big Hugs, Mumur.
Wow Elise, what a gorgeous card is this. I love the way you've used the little bird on it and those tiny stitches and the beautiful nature elements...wow..wow...wow..
Greetings Miranda
Very pretty & romantic, Elise. :) Love your work...
Soooo pretty, just gorgeous.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x
Stunningly beautiful art work. Please tell me you don't give these works of art away!! I wouldn't be able to part wth them!! Love the design. Have a lovely weekend with your family. I am doing a craft fair Saturday and Sunday, for my fund raising for my charity. Hugs, Carol S.xx
I always enjoy taking a close look at all the amazing embellies you use on your cards. My goodness, just blows me away! Have a fun and super crafty weekend.
Had to come over here, too, to say again how gorgeous this is, Elise! The colors, the lacy accents...the beautiful bird...positively stunning!
Stunning, stunning,stunning. Xxx
Wowww your creations always amaze me Elise... and this one is no exception.... STUNNING detail... wonderful flowers and layout... and the fluffy bird - how perfect!!
I'm with you... our decorations only go up this week.. and I'll only be playing festive music on Christmas week itself.. Then it makes the time so much more special!
Big hugs
Christine x
PS... I remember Michaels.... I used to go to stay with my friend in upstate New York, and take an extra suitcase with me to fill up with craft goodies from there and Jo Anns!
Wow this is amazing, that bird is just gorgeous :-).xx
Completely and utterly amazing. This has to be one of my favourite creations that you've made! I think that all the time when I visit your blog but this is a whole new level of gorgeous! The bird and all your beautiful details are just incredible!
Rebecca.
x
Post a Comment