Hey Ya's! Hope you're all enjoying a beautiful week where you're at!
Gosh, can you believe it's the ending of October already? Whew! Where does the time go?
Well, I've made a card using some darling Lili of the Valley stamps .. "Three Little Angels" (which sadly is no longer sold), Set 75 Christmas Sentiments and snowflakes from Set 36 Christmas Icons. I really do love these sweet Angels ...
Halloween is right around the bend too .. I wish you all a very Happy and Safe Halloween!!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly do appreciate it! Have a most wonderful day and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise



18 comments:
Hi Elise .. I have been MIA in blog land for ages so currently playing a massive game of catchup!! Have loved looking at all your work inspirational as always. Hugs Juls
Fantastic card in beautiful colours!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
Awww, so sweet! Gorgeous card Elise. I love your stamping and colouring of the little angels. Wonderful card design and so many added lovelies to look at :). Debra x
Wow, what a stunning card Elise . . . you really do the most beautiful colouring Ive ever seen. How you make the card "light up" is amazing, so very clever. Enjoy your week end whatever you do. Sue x
Oh my goodness Sweet Elise..... this is so beautiful! Your colouring of the little angels robes..... well that's just WOW!!! And of course, your signature white outlines........ looks so good with that blue shading around.. AND THEN.... all the wonderful detail around the image....... STUNNING!!! I think I have that stamp - and may well have to get it out now! I have a whole container full of LOTV stamps - and seem to rarely get time to use them now!
Hope all is well in your world and that you all have fun on Halloween tomorrow... especially your son - lots of Trick or Treating!!
Big hugs
Christine x
Stunning and beautiful Elise gorgeous colour's and wonderful design have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)
Gorgeous! Getting a Christmas cars like this would really be a blessing. :)
Hugs, t.
Oh such a pretty card Elise. Those angels are so cute.......shame that LOTV seem to have discontinued some of their best.xx
Wow Elise, This little trio is ADORABLE
This is absolutely gorgeous Elise, love the stamp- its one of those I always intended to get and never did!
Love the colours and all the pretty details
Lorraine x
Such a beautiful card Elise, but then you never disappoint :) xx
soooooo pretty and as usual amazing coloring
hugs
céline
Woweeeeeeeeee!!!!!! OMG this card is just amazing!!! A beautifully coloured image and as for the embellies......STUNNING!! The detail is where you do your magic and I spend ages just looking at them. Magical. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Sweet Elise, your card is absolutely stunning. your coloring is divine, and all the details make it unique. as everything you create, it has the Elise trademark! Hugs. and nice weekend. xox
Elise that's so gorgeous! I love that card shape and all the lush embellishments, but of course it's your divine colouring that steals the show! Utterly delish hunny. Hugs, Wends x
Fabulous I do love this stamp such a shame they discontinued what i thought were some of the better stamps This is a perfect card Happy Halloween Love and hugs Carole x
Fantastic card, Elise !
I love all these details so cute and the stamp is wonderful.
Have a nice day my sweetie.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Hello, Elise,
Your creations are always to beautiful:) It's a pleasure to see them...
Hugs,
Guida
Post a Comment