Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Glad Tidings ...

Hey Ya's!  Are you having a lovely week?  I hope so!

Well, we finally had some big thuderstorms all day on Monday .. which brought in some nice chilly weather.  Which lasted about 2 days .. and now it's getting warm again.  sigh .. can you believe it?!  It's October and we keep going back to the warm temperatures.  yuck!  "Bring in the cold!  Bring in the cold!"  .. that's me chanting.  LOL!  ;)

Anyway .. made another Christmas card (probably because I'm wishing for cold weather so terribly .. hehe!).  This time using Graphic 45's "12 Days of Christmas" paper.  I so love G45 .. and have you ever smelled their papers?  OMG!!!!!!  Smells soooo good!  Can't put it into words .. but I so love smelling their papers!  haha!

On this I did some fussy cutting to make it look like this pretty lady is behind all the flowers ...







Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly do appreciate it!  Wishing you a most beautiful day and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Elise, this is so wonderful..I'm speechless...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise wonderful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Sammy said...

Again, you're welcome to our weather... we had what seemed to be a monsoon yesterday, and it hasn't stopped yet! I need some dry weather very soon to do some spray painting! lol.

Your card is, as always, stunning! x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just so pretty I am loving the colours too :0) hugs Pops x

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card Elise!! I love the vintage look! hugs, Masrlies

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Elise! I will do some chanting too so you get some cool weather. LOL. Love how you designed your Christmas card with all of the beautiful holiday elements. Another keepsake card for sure. Have a wonderful and hopefully cool day.

Céline said...

love it
hugs
céline

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Elise, what a lovely card, beautiful image and gorgeous decorated..wow..
Greetings Miranda

Sue said...

This is stunning Elise, your cutting out is amazing! I adore the colours and all your detailing is sooooo beautiful.
Sending hugs, Sue xx

Christina C. said...

A magnificent vintage creation!!!!! I am just blown away by your creativity....always brilliant!

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Elise, beautiful design x

Dena said...

So, so, so gorgeous my friend! Wow! I love everything about this pretty card!!!

Hugs, Dena

Murielle said...

Hello my sweetie,
Your creation is absolutely gorgeous!
I love the look romantic...It's perfect !
Have a nice day ,my dear.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Christine L said...

This Christmas card is so very beautiful Elise.. fabulously vintage and with such wonderful trimmings and embelishments - as only you know how to put together!

I think you really will have to come and live in Yorkshire to get some 'proper' weather!! You'd love it - and you'd be very welcome!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Carole Pollard said...

So so pretty this is just delightful love the gorgeous flowers love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and sweet card.xx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Carol S. said...

Elise, OMG!!!!!! I wondered how I missed this gorgeous card!!!! I then realised that I was away house hunting again!! This is an amazing creation and the vintage image is stunning. A very clever design with the yummy flowers. You have done it again you clever lady!! A truly awesome card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card Elise, I love this collection x