Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Trick or Treat ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all doing very well and enjoying your days!

I've made another Halloween shaker treat box card .. this time using a darling image from Mo Manning called "Hobson with Treats".  omgosh .. as soon as I saw this cutie I loved him!  Look at his cute little tongue on the lollipop!  haha!!  I could not resist him!









I'd love to enter my card into:


 Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting me .. I truly do appreciate it!

Wishing you a fabulous day and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brillant project!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sammy said...

It's baby Yoda! lol.
Love, love, love this! Such an utterly gorgeous creation. Love all the scrummy details - the "trick" banner at the top especially caught my eye. Love it!
Hope things have cooled down a little bit for you now. x

Sue said...

Totally fabulous Elise! Such a cute and fun image, stunning colouring and all your detailing is amazing!
big hugs, Sue xx

Céline said...

OMG so fab card !!!
hugs
céline

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow love this Elise love the image and fabulous colour's and design as alway's
Dianne xx :)

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant shaker box card, cute image.Beautiful details and stunning work x

Christine L said...

Oooh Elise.... this fun little shaker treat box is sooooooo fabulous! Of course, Mo's image is wonderful, but then your magic wand treatment with the colouring and embellishments.... just makes it a WOW!! That BIG spider made me jump!! hehe

Big hugs - have a lovely week.. hoping the weather has cooled for you..
Christine x

Guida Machado said...

Such a beautiful Project, Elise. I love the stamp too, not to mention your colouring: it´s so amazing!!!
I always stare at them for a long while :))))
Hugs,
Guida

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOWSER Elise, you sure knocked this shaker treat box out of the park! I'm loving all of the fun and pretty elements you splashed on to create yet another treasured keepsake. Have a super fun and crafty day.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous project Elise, the image looks fab and I love all those pretty details
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Oh wow Elise only you could make a Halloween creation look so pretty :) So many wonderful details to look at and so beautifully coloured, I love it.
Apologies for not visiting for ages, I'm trying to make more effort with blogging again and catching up with my favourite blogs
big hugs
Mandy xx

Carol S. said...

OMG...... Elise you've done it again!!!!! The scene is amazing and the colouring is incredible. Ugly yet cute image!!! And what a tounge!Hee!! Hee!! The detail is just off the page. Brilliant!!Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

omg... he reminds me of yoda... my favorite from Star Wars. I loooooove your card Elise, love the magic that comes about it. Everything is just beautiful. and most of all, a shaker card! lucky who will receive it! Hugs. xox

Rachel Parys said...

This is amazing!!! I love the shaker, the image, the flowers, the colors...everything!!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

Annette said...

He's adorable. I can cope with monsters looking that cute!

Murielle said...

OH... your creation is absolutely stunning ! dear Elise.
I love the design and the colors.
Great job.
Have a nice day, my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Alexandra♥ said...

Well, Elise... Needless to say that this is gorgeous - the idea, your design and coloring, and the beautiful flowers too :) A truly stunning project!

Thanks for linking it to the IAR Anything Goes Oct challenge. Good luck!!

Hugs,
Alexandra
DT

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful isn't that the most perfect image its all fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

This just made me smile, Elise! :) Love your card - coloring, shaker part, little details. :)
Have an awesome day, girl...

Tracy said...

I am just in awe of how you colored this image. The detail work with the white just brings a whole other dimension to it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us for the challenge at Mo's!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, love this lil' guy! So cute. AMAZING colouring!! Love that card shape in the centre too. Truly gorgeous Elise. Big hugs, Wends x

Franz♥ said...

Omg Elise! Your card is a dream as Always! Amazing colouring and gorgeous design, totally love it!

Thanks so much for playing with us at DP2 Challenge Blog :*
Hugs,Franz.