Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Exciting News!!!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!!  Before I pop on off to bed ... 

I have some VERY exciting news to share with you!  I am truly honored and over the moon happy to be a part of The Ribbon Girls Team!  Yayyyy!  Oooh my gosh good gracious!  Thank you SO very very much Mary and Andrea and all of the Ribbon Girls for having me join your beautiful family!  I am beyond ecstatic to be with ALL of you!  :)  *pinching myself*

The Ribbon Girls will now be holding a "Lovely Lili" Challenge every second Sunday of each month beginning October 13th!  Yayyyy!  :)  Please visit here for more details!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me on such great news!  I'll see you again soon okay?  :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Sammy said...

Well deserved if you ask me, you'll make a perfect addition to their team! Looking forward to seeing your creations for them :-) x

Becky said...

Congratulations Elise, I'm so happy to be on another team with you <3 xx

Elena F Scrap said...

Congratulations and enjoy it; How not the would love and need you????? Elena.

Lorraine said...

Congratulations Elise.
Lorraine x

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Congrats Elise!

Unknown said...

Wooooow Elise!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! you deserve that!! Looking forward to see your awesome creations!!!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Wooooow Elise!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! you deserve that!! Looking forward to see your awesome creations!!!
Jasmina

Carol Willis said...

Congratulations Elise, very well deserved and the Ribbon Girls are lucky to have you on their design team.
Hugs
Caz x

Sande said...

Great news Elise! Congrats hun!! Happy for you :)
Sande xxx

Carole said...

Congratulations Elise! look forward to seeing your creations. xx

Sharon said...

Congratulations Elise, they are so lucky to have your. Your creations are AMAZING. Such a feast for the eyes. hugs Sharon xx

Valentina Pagan said...

Congratulations!!!! ^_^
Big, Big Hugs!
Vale ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend! They're so lucky to have you! :)

CraftinGranny said...

Wonderful and exciting news Elise! They are so lucky to get you. Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous designs. "Hugs" Carol

Annette said...

oooh you lucky girlie. So jealous, but then it just means I'll get to see even more of your gorgeousness more often.
Congrats hun
Hugs
Annette
xx

Teresa said...

Congratulations Elise, I can't believe I am on the same team as you and your wonderful work ♥
hugs Teresa xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww that's fab news Elise! So well deserved too hunny. Love, love, LOVE your card design style hun. It will be gorgeous to see your creations for The Ribbon Girls. Hugs, Wends xxx

Marjolein said...

Huge Congrats!!!!!
You'll fit in just fine with all of the other members of this creative familiy!
This calls for a Celebration, ha, ha!!
Bye,

Marjolein

Christina C. said...

Whoooohooo, girl.....congratulations!
So happy for you!!!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Congratulations Elise! will be lovely to see your creations with Ribbon girl. Can't wait! Hugs.

Lou said...

Hi! Ooh Congratulations Elise,how lovely for you and really** lovely for them too. You will do them proud,BIGGEST hug.Lou.xxx