Tuesday, September 3, 2013

From All of Us ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all having a beautiful week so far!  :)

Well .. in my last post, I mentioned that my parents and one of my Aunts were coming in to surprise Bodhi .. and oh my .. he was SO overwhelmed with excitement when he saw their faces in the car after school!!!  :)  It was such a GREAT surprise!  And we've been having such a wonderful week with them, especially since it's a long weekend here in the U.S.  :)  It's been so nice.  :)

I've made a card using one of Lili of the Valley's DARLING latest release.  And this one is called "Red Squirrels Christmas Tree" .. they are such cuties aren't they?!  I used frantage on the tree to make it look like snow .. and I didn't think I had put THAT much frantage.  Buuuut .. when it heated and started turning white .. my eyeballs got bigger and bigger seeing just HOW much frantage there really was on the tree!  Ooopsies!  lol!  :)  Then I also used a sentiment from "Set 35 - Christmas Handwritten Phrases".



Are you all starting your Christmas cards with LOTV's darlings?!  If you haven't gotten to shop yet .. oooh .. please don't hesitate to spoil yourselves because you know you deserve it!  :)  hehe!

Please also visit my BEAUTIFUL DT sisters to see their GORGEOUS creations on their personal blogs as well as on LOTV's Inspirational Blog!  :)  They really do inspire me!!  :)

Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I really love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh yes I've started my LOTV Christmas cards, and I was in the shop this morning for another batch of stamps! :-)
I haven't got these adorable squirrels yet though... I opted for James (again!) this time.

Love your card, it's beautiful!

Sue said...

Awwwww such a cute image and wonderful colouring. I love how the Frantage has given the effect of snow and your detailing to wonderful.
So pleased you are having a lovely time with your family, such a special surprise for Bodhi.
hugs Sue xx

Dena said...

Awe, it's beautiful Elise! Stunning as always!!! Don't you just love how the Frantage seems to "grow"? haha! It is a great snow covered tree!
Glad Bodhi was surprised by the wonderful visitors and that you guys had a great weekend!!!
Hugs, Dena

Carole said...

A very soft pretty card Elise. Love the squirrels, they are something different. Also like the frontage as snow-brill! Glad you had a good week with your visitors.
Hugs xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, so nice to read that you had a lovely time with your family! I love your card, and your tree looks perfect to me! We have this type of snow up North LOL sweet image, and beautiful layout! Have a nice day. Hugs.

Valentina Pagan said...

Frantage too ? ? .... but if it is Perfect ! ^_^ LOL
Big Hugs,
Vale

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is an amazing card! Beautiful!

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Elise. The tree looks fab with the Frantage and love the design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lau W said...

Happy to hear ou had good time with your family !
Your card is amazing, such a little beauty !
xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. I love the beautifully coloured image and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

calleigh said...

Oh what an adorable card,I love it!

Annette said...

An adorable image, but just stunning colouring. Love your little critters.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Elise! Beautiful colouring as usual and wonderful design!!!
Jasmina

Marjolein said...

Great card!
And what a big surprise for Bodhi!
Priceless!
These squirrels are adorable!!
never mind the frantage, you can never have to much of a good thing, right?
bye,

Marjolein

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is so so sweet Elise! Love the texture on the tree and the pretty details here!! HUGS :)

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Elise, love this image and all the beautiful details.
Hugs
Caz x

Valentina Pagan said...

Thank you very much Elise!!!... You are always sooooo Sweet!!!!! ^_^
Big Hugs,
Vale ;*

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Elise. Love the lil' squirrels, miss them now we're back in NZ! We used to have them running in our garden in London. I LOVE the frantage on the tree, I think it looks amazing!! Gorgeous backing paper too. Lovely to read you're having some special time with family too. Hugs, Wends x

Shirley N said...

I'm so glad I get to hear about Bodhi and your family on your blog. What a nice surprise for both of you to have your family visit! Your card is precious and gorgeous as usual. I never knew what frantage was until you started to use it. It creates such a beautiful effect! Stunning card Elise! Hugs!

Lou said...

Hi! there sweet Elise,really sorry I haven't been by as not blogged much for some reason and have a nice pile to put on soon. Hope lovely you and your two boys are doing ok?
Just gorgeous Elise,you know how much I adore your work,perfect colouring and just LOVE that snowy tree :)
BIGGEST HUG,Lou.xxxx