Monday, September 16, 2013

Sending You Festive Cheer!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!  :)

Have you been treating yourselves to those extra GORGEOUS Lili of the Valley stamps???  sigh .. they're just so AMAZING aren't they?!  I don't know about you .. but I always sit for a bit and have a difficult time choosing which ones to ink up next!  It's kinda like an "eenie meenie miney mo" choice .. cause I totally LOVE them all!!!

Soooo .. this was my next choice to play with .. this darling "Christmas Bunting" along with a "Set 35 - Christmas Handwritten Phrases".



Medium:  Distress Inks
Papers:  The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby

I know you've been enjoying the creations my beautiful LOTV DT sisters have been showing on their personal blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog!  Aren't they so GORGEOUS?  sigh ... :)

Please don't forget to have fun with the current LOTV Challenge "Ribbons and/or Lace"!  Easy peasy with a FABULOUS prize!  So come on over!!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Elise,
Your card is beautiful and what a cute image. I'm looking forward to seeing the Art Pads later today and really must start making my Christmas cards.
Chris X

Sammy said...

I've bought so many LOTV stamps recently it's scary, lol. I'm not allowed to spend any more until the Harrogate craft fair next month!

Your card is stunning! Love the colours x

Dena said...

Very pretty Miss Elise! What beautiful coloring. The pleats look amazing!!!!! I just adore it!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs, Dena

Home sweet home said...

Lovely and so cute card:):)

Merethe

Danielle Champagne said...

Adorable Elise! such a pretty image, lovethe snow effect around it and your gorgeous coloring. you made her look as if she comes out of a dream. Wonderful creation! Hugs.

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Elise, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable Elise!! I need to ink one up for sure! I just got some new ones that I'd like to color! :) Thanks for the brilliant inspiration! HUGS

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Elise. The image is just adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the pretty embellishments too
hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Fabulous card, so niiiiice image !
xxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Elise. The image is beautifully coloured. Love the vibrant red and embellies.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise. A fab image and beautifully coloured. I love all the pretty embellie too.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Wow, so dreamy.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this sweet stamp and your gorgeous layout Elise. Love, love, love the frosted berries too! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

Hanna said...

Ooooh Elise this is too beautiful for words, I'm speechless! There's so much beauty in this card I don't know where to begin. I love everything about it!
The colours are magnificent and the details are as always totally breathtaking!

Hugs
Hanna

Valentina Pagan said...

Oh Elise .. you're too good ! ...
Thank you for your cute comments!
Your card soooo Beautiful it makes me feel like Christmas! You're doing great!
Big, Big Hugs!
Vale ;)

Lou said...

Oh Elise the colours are just stunning,the rich red is gorgeous and great design too.
Now here is another hug for you.xxxx