Whimsy Stamps are thrilled to welcome a brand new digital artist to their team of artists...
Alberto Gava
This month Whimsy Stamps are releasing FOUR digital stamps illustrated by Alberto Gava for Whimsy Stamps.
To celebrate Alberto’s debut release the Whimsy DT and Alberto's DT are holding a fabulous BLOG HOP to showcase creations made with these fantastic new digital stamps.
The hop starts today (Wednesday September 11th at 8.00AM EST) and ends on Sunday September 15the at 12.00 midnight EST.
For this hop we have a TWO GRAND PRIZE DRAWS! Two lucky hoppers will each WIN the entire new release of ALL FOUR DIGITAL STAMPS. But that's not all ... we've also hidden 9 single digital stamp prizes throughout the hop!! We're not telling you where the prize stops are, so be sure to complete the hop to find them!
Here's my card using the BEAUTIFUL "Princess of my Life". :) I'd like to Congratulate Alberto on his new journey .. you're AMAZING my dear and I wish you all the very best! Thank you SO much for having me be a part of your INCREDIBLE team .. I am truly honoured!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy hopping!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Big Hugs,
Elise


24 comments:
love your card it is beautiful!!!
Soooo adorable creation. Image is beautiful!
Jasmina
swooon! omgosh elise this is fabulous, I love the dark around her and the frantagey edges
hugs Lou xxx
Hello Elise, OH! how magical ! Such a different fairy image, I love it! Fabulous coloring and mise en scène of your, as you always do, absolutely gorgeous, amazing. and so delicate.
Adorable card, Hugs. xox
wow! really love it!
XOXO Chiara
Oh, Gosh, this is amazing! The colours are so soft! The intense colouring of the image is fantastic!
hugs,
JIJI.
Oh My GOD!!! *_*
What a beautiful card!!!....
Great work Elise!!!
Simply extraordinary!!!! ^_^
I love the new Digi by Alberto Gava!!!
Thanks for your sweet comments that you always leave me!!!
Big, Big Hugs!
Vale ;)
WOW......SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!! I truly adore this awesome image....beautiful! You did a phenomenal job coloring this sweet princess....gorgeous details!
Your work always takes my breath away!
Really stunning creation Elise! Love your colors and design! :) HUGS
Oh the card is gorgeous! such a lovely image!!!! and great embellishment. hugs! Mojca
Wow Elise your card is a real beauty?
Hugs Fleur xXX
What a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful image and your coloring.
Gorgeous card Elise. The image looks fab and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x
Adorable card and showcased the image so well xx
Beautiful card! Great design and I love the colors.
Bellissima card e bellissimo timbro!!
lovely!!!
Such a beautiful, soft, pretty card! Great colouring and wonderful embellishments!
Hugs, Shannah xox (Whimsy Stamps DT)
What a delightful card.. Bravo.
Absolutely gorgeous. I really love your colouring of the princess and all your beautiful layers and embellishments are totally delicious.
Beautiful!! Love the coloring and design!
Wow this is incredible, so beautiful! Wow!
Wowwie, congrats on being on the Whimsy Stamps Design Team Elise! And you sure did them proud, your card is fantabulous and another work of art! Just BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!
*Hope this is not a double post. Got lost on the hop...think I might have been here but not sure..sorry*
Simply gorgeous! Super coloring of the princess and great card design.
Post a Comment