Hey Ya's! Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend so far!
A while back, the ultra talented Alberto asked me if I'd like to join his team for his new line of digi's at Whimsy Stamps .. and I could not resist!!! Thank you Alberto!!! What an honour to be with this amazing team and to play with these gorgeous digi's he's created! Each one of his digi's has such a magical and mystical feel .. I love them!!
For today's card, I used "Queen of Hearts" .. I enjoyed colouring her so much with Distress Inks and touches of Prisma Pencils for her hair. I was at a stump over what floral colors to choose .. and my little Bodhi actually made the decision for me and told me to go with these colors. He turned an hour long back and forth of decision making into just 5 seconds. ahahaha!!! Thanks little dude! :)


I am using some of the BEAUTIFUL papers from LOTV's "Antebellum" and "Beach Bliss" paper pack .. oooh totally loOoOve them a lot!!!
OoOh and also .. please stop by Shaky A. Planet blog .. you'll be able to see the rest of the teams' GORGEOUS creations throughout each month!
Don't forget you can find Alberto's beautiful new line of digi's at Whimsy Stamps!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise
17 comments:
Haha... Kids can be useful like that, can't they? I recently made a card using random.org for the decision making, lol.
This is gorgeous by the way, so much yummy detail! x
Oh Elise, your card is awesome!!!! Beautiful colouring, love heart charm, hanger, everything!!! Have a great weekend.
Jasmina
This is gorgeous Elise, and Bodhi's choice of colours look fabulous!
I love the shape and all the pretty details too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x
Great card Elise, love the colouring Tracy xx
HI sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too hugs Pops x x x
WOW! This is amazing Elise! Such a gorgeous image and your colouring is fantastic. I love the papers and all your embellishments are so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx
You are perfect fit for his team talent! Congrats! Lovely card, your coloring is awesome and the shape of the card looks fabulous with the queens shape. I love it. Love all the doohickeys too, Very gorgeous card Elise!!!
Hugs Kelly
I know why he would ask you sweetie! You make everything look beautiful!! :) Wonderful job and congrats on your DT spot! HUGS
WOW Elise what a fabulous image! Your colouring is out of this world. A truly wonderful card.
Hugs xx
Congrats!
You'll fit in just fine!!
And isn't Alberto amazingly talented??!
You've made a gorgeous card and I love all the vibrant colours you used!!!
Great choice Bodhi!!
Bye,
Marjolein
This is a gorgeous card and the colouring is beautiful!
Hugs, Sandra
Hahahahaha....I guess you will have to confer with Bodhi more often....maybe he'll help me too!!!!
I adore your superb coloring of this lovely Queen of Hearts....Alberto must be proud!!!!!
She is Amazing! Awesome Colours! She looks so Dreamy and lovin all those Embellies! Have a Great Weekend!
Lovely Elise! pure magic surrounding this cute image! I love all about it! Bodhi chose the colors... hem!!! he stands after his mom for sure, quite an artistic eye he has! Hugs.
Thank you so much Elise, you're always sweet! ^_^
Your card is amazing!!!
I love the new digi stamps by Alberto and your colors bring sunshine even on a rainy day like this!
Big, big, big hugs!!!
Vale ;***
Hi
Your card is stunning,gorgeous design and details:)
And your coloring is amazing:):)
Merethe
Hi! such amazing colouring Elise and so much gorgeous detail.BIG hug,Lou.xxxx
Post a Comment