Hey Ya's! Hope you are all doing very well and getting ready for a special Valentines Day!
My family has come into town and gave Bodhi a surprise .. as we've been keeping this a secret from him again! hehe! And boy! He was SO surprised! :) We had SUCH a happy little boy .. and we LOVED seeing his little face full of excitement and delight! :)
Well, as you know, Lili of the Valley has come up with more GORGEOUS papers! There are 6 new paper pads from LOTV & Raspberry Road .. and they are yummmmmmy! They will be available on LOTV's web store on Feb 24th at midday! Yayyyy!
I've made a card using the BEAUTIFUL "Heartfelt" papers and the blue paper on the banner is actually from the LOVELY "Baskets & Bunnies" stack. :)
Please don't forget to visit my Beautiful DT Sisters personal blogs as well as LOTV's Inspirational Blog to see their GORGEOUS creations!!!
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. and I wish you all a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Enjoy your long weekend and hope it's filled with a lot lot lot of luuuurrrve! ;) I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise



16 comments:
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve this! Gorgeous dress and the ribbons are so perfect. Gorgeous paper, and the pastel banners and sweing are the perfect touch. Fantastic Work, Elise!
Happy Valentines. :)
Hugs, Anne.
This is just gorgeous!
Oh sweeeet ! Lovely card wow !
Happy Valentine's Day my friend !
xxx
This is stunning Elise, I really love your pretty design and those papers are totally gorgeous.
How lovely to give Bodhi such a special surprise.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx
This is gorgeous - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x
oooh very girly and gorgeous! love it.
Have a fabulous time with your family
Lorraine x
Hi Elise I am liking your new style. very pretty and feminine and lovely papers!! Hugs xx
Gorgeous card Elise. Happy Valentines day hun.
Hugs
Annette
xx
This is so dainty and feminine....love it!!!!
Hi Elise, your card is so gorgeous! I love it! I may have to card lift it, if you don't mind! Sorry I haven't come to your blog in awhile! I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hugs,
Suzan
Oh this is gorgeous! The papers work so perfectly. I recently got a mannequin die and your beautiful creation has definitely inspired me!
Rebecca.
Beautiful card Elise xxx
This is such a beautiful card Elise, so girly and different.. the papers are really fabulous too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x
This is soooo beautiful!
Love the romantic style♥.
Have a great day/Gunilla
Oh babes, I'm so overdue a visit to your gorgeous blog! Has been a busy few weeks! Love this card hunny, so soft and pretty and the pennants look fab! Gorgeous design. Hugs, Wends x
Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise and thank you for your lovely comment on my card
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Post a Comment